RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
5:48 PM
"No-not Lexi...uh...so. you know the Doctor we hired? I met her nurse, a nice shapely looking rabbit, had an ass like a dump truck that you want to sunk your teeth into." Lock started shifting around to check on the meal she had on. "So I started testing abd prodding, seeing what they were about. And they are into me. I know it but they don't say it, so I have to work on them to make them wriggle. I get them to go to the Nooklings to get a swimsuit and we...have it out in the dressing stall....but. turns out as I'm getting some sloppy head and I decide to stuff this bunny real good....a uh...present, pops out of their undies when I drag them. " He said flipping the meat. "Its a boy rabbit! And then as I'm shocked....he throws it back on me like I'm a fucking dildo! Just rams his ass right down on it!"

Local Time:
5:48 PM
"Well It did...for a while, I never did it with a guy. I tried to get out of it but...I ended up fucking him...twice. Second Time he trick one of the poor Nooklings into fucking him. I didn't have the heart to tell the little guy the truth you know?" He said huffing a sigh. "So now he's on the massage service, but he better be the only thing with a penis on this island other than me and the Nook family."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom