RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP A Paradise By Any Other Name (Crow)

Local Time:
7:16 PM
SHe blushes as she looks at her udders, she was wearing a loose shirt that was still a bit tight due to how large her tits have grown recently, there were wet marks in the shirt from her lactating "mmm yes they have become like udders recently. I am constantly dripping milk" she sighs wondering if he thought she was ugly like this.

Local Time:
8:16 PM
"...God I want to just lay down and be your milker" he muttered as she wondered, though her superior senses picked on the fact her mate was still wildly horny. Especially in her presence. "Your gaint monster udders are perfect and every drop of milk is a wonderful thing."

Local Time:
"You are my shortstack milk machine assistant, I'd never find anyone I'd want to fawn over more than you no matter what, I'll get back to you." He promised as he leaned over, hugging the shorter woman. "Even if I get in early in the morning, and you roll over and stick an udder in my mouth just to get Salome pressure off, I'd drink it in my sleep."

Local Time:
(XD Izzy: when I met I liked him for how he wrapped my legs around his head ....now I just want him to be mine...and see him bust on that sluts face on Friday nights)

He smiled at her. "Can't wait!" He said as he stroked her fur gently along her back as they walked to the home he built up for Lorraine and Lexi, coming up on the door

Local Time:
"I mean...Lexie was a Virgin until me...and the Nooklings took a turn." He said as he sat by her on the couch. Lock touched his face, kneading his hands against his eyes briefly, not sure how he would feel either way. His pregnant half sister with his incest baby. Or his pregnant half sister that got handed over to two budding opportunistic bastards.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom