RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Ruined World, An Experiment's New Life ( Yukio Boreas )

Local Time:
10:56 PM
Many years have passed sense the fall of Man. the world now filled with Ruins, monsters, entities of all kinds, and species. Even anthros, zombies, and the like. as if a cheesy horror movie was made Reality. It was over 10 years sense the last Nuke had gone off, and the radiation had ruined a good 70% of the land. The few humans still living in the world, now acting as bandits, or even just strugglers to survive. Ruins turned into shelters. Make shift weapons, even the way the world changed to a dark red day, and purple glowing night from the way the moon, and sun shined through the now corrupted, and contaminated layer of Ozone of the planet.

It would be deep in the desert, away from most life, that a strange metallic double door would begin to come into sight. wind blowing, as the sand slowly uncovered the hidden door. as it would lead into an underground facility, one which had been abandoned for some time. deep with in these busted up, and damaged walls. some power still remained. the faint glowing red lights, and weakening sounds of alarms blaring. a strange bolted, and massive door, began to hiss. as the power failed. the door locks began to come undone. this would in return Free specimen 10 from it's containment. freeing the said experiment, no more properly described as prisoner from the confinement which had been it's domain for who knows how long now. Freeing it into a world completely different from any known prior. the freedom to do anything desired if the power to take it was their. only time would tell if this creature would be able to make a name for itself, survive or fall prey to the countless threats, and horrors now roaming the desolated world of ruin, and freedom.

Local Time:
*It was three years after the outbreak , I took off my gas mask , taking a deep breath as I was in a quarantine zone , a loud hiss being heard as steam blasted onto me, cleaning me of any potential viruses. Grabbing a apple and eating it as I walked into the hub of a small inn ,walking to my room and sitting down , the innwas a old run down hotel , a few walls and windows gon here and there , which allowed views of the city , there was a trading , weapons , food , armor and potions posts scattered around the lobby and upper floors*

Local Time:
A much larger and intimidating, yet attractive looking Rabbit would be visible. noticing the odd white looking wolf. what appeared like a female, was actually a creature with both genders. a gentle smile, with the ears perking up.

Watching this individual eating an apple, as he moved into the Inn. a smirk on her face, or more so his face. the wicked creature would use it's feminine appearance often to lure male's into sells, or debt to use
for quests, and collecting rare material from the dangerous wilds.

Motioning a smaller white rabbit girl over, who had her head sets on. the pink one would whisper to the white one to send her in to see, and try to lure the white wolf boy out to the little stand.
seeing about potential customer, or better, Unaware of what this could lead into.

Once the request was given, the white rabbit would smirk, moving only wearing a small set of mutant hide bikini. knocking on the door of the inn, before peeking in and asking if the cute white wolf boy was in here.
referring to the new guest.

Local Time:
It’s open.. *I ate another apple before throwing the core in the trash , sighing as I took off my shirt*If it’s mail just leave it on the table I’ll get it… *I got up and sighed , going to the door and opening it* What’d you ne- *I stared up at the rabbit , gulping softly as I tried in vain to lock eyes* Mind:H how the hell did she get in this damn place!? She’s tall as hell!

Last edited:
Local Time:
Bending down, to enter through the door frame, the massive, yet elegantly built white rabbit would move to sit in the room. crossing her legs, as she wiggled the big fluffy toes. her nose twitching as she looked at the tiny stud before her.

"So tell me, what brings you here into our little home cutey? Big Sis taken a liking to ya, and sent me to check ya out, see if your friendly or a danger for us?"
" We tend to be enjoyable with those who are good boys, and girls, but those who are unwanted, well let's not go their. "

sitting their saying this, the white rabbit would eventually introduce herself as Tildia.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
"Of course, I might be cute, but this little body is the Runt of the family big boy. "

unfolding her legs, and moving to lean tours the white wolf, the massive rabbit would smirk, as she licked her lips.
"You do smell very nice, but I still don't have your name, I am Tilda, aren't you going to be a fine young lad, and introduce yourself? Perhaps offer a fine woman like myself a drink?"
speaking up like this, showing some ego, as well as pride, and some odd allure in her own right. the massive rabbit maiden was not above having her own fun to some extent.

Local Time:
*Although it was exciting , I sighed and placed my hand on the bunny’s snout , pushing her face away a few meters , finally realizing the words at play were a trick* Don’t try to play that old trick on me , you’re trying to get me to pound you saying it’s free but then you make me pay a huge sum ,and if I don’t pay the debt doubles every week until I pay it. Nice try but I’m not like the other idiots

Last edited:
Local Time:
"Oh, not that again. Do I look like my sis? No, I want some fun before she gets her paws on such a cute stud. is that so bad hmm?"

saying this, as she puffed her cheeks out, pouting from being pushed back. Despite the intimidating, and impressively larger frame. this white hair was still a rabbit woman, as such
she had her own weakness, and desires. However pointing to the window, she would smirk, as a glint in her eyes could be seen for a moment.

"Look out the window, the big busty, pink rabbit, is big sis. She is out at the stand. However despite her size, she is far stronger, and more of a wild spirit then I. "
saying this, as she left out the fact that her so called sister, was more then what one could see. Yet also giving this bestial stud a warning of what would be coming for a visit tonight, if
he did not come to pay a visit to the pink rabbit out on the street level shop just outside the Inn.

Local Time:
*I shrugged and sighed , not really caring*Threat or not ive handled bigger beasts in a fight… how could she be siffferent? *I laid down and sighed as I blushed , scratching my cheek as I zoned out , thinking about the possibilities of two giant beautiful bunnies in bed* ////// Dammit… now I’m getting worked up… *I looked at my now erect shaft as I sighed and left it be*

Local Time:
Sitting their as the massive rabbit smirked. noticing how this tiny stud got so excited thinking of her, and the sister. Tildia would move suddenly and surprisingly silent. to be right beside the fluffy looking wolf boy.
"Oh come now, look at you, perhaps a bit of sampling before sis ruins the goods hmm?"

saying this, as her one paw moved to try and help itself to his growing and impressively hidden friend. while leaning in so her face could playfully nip at the wolf, as her fluffy cotton ball like tail excitedly wiggled behind her.

Local Time:
*I groaned as one thing I couldnt ignore was the scent , the hot , sweet , lustful scent , I stammered as I saw the rabbit reach and stroke the area where my shaft grew bigger , since I was still a virgin I hadn’t known what it would be like*D Dammit… I I umm… I I’m s scared okay!?

Last edited:
Local Time:
"Oh my, well what do we have here hmm? Looks like the scared little pup is about to become a big bad wolf hmm?"
teasing the young bestial stud before her. the goliath of a female rabbit smirked, as she began to lean in giving a few pecks to the side of his muzzle.
all the while, once the pick rocket finally came out, her soft elegant paw finally took hold, beginning to stroke. as her mind was thinking such easy prey.
and cute, what a bonus.

Local Time:
Now suddenly under the impressive, little wolf. The massive Rabbit, known now as Tildia, would swiftly wrap her legs around the stud. with incredible power, and speed. they would lock around the ankle. pushing the pup deeper into her, while at this moment, it would feel like the massive fluff ball under him. was breaking the stud's lower back with her leg lock. As her paws moved to grasp his, and pull them into her impressively soft, and large bosoms. her eyes looking into his, as the white rabbit began to speak in a much more sultry tone.

"Oh come now, Big sis aint here, so just enjoy this. it is our first time together, and your first time. thus being a special session. I will make sure you feel incredible little boy. "
teasing him, as she licked at his snout playfully with her words. calling him little, as she giggled. wanting to entice this well endowed stud to show her, how big he really was, so to speak.

Local Time:
*I growled as I went faster , gasping a few times from the leg lock before i bit down harshly on her nips , tugging on them as I squeezed them , panting as I whined m it was obvious I was a virgin , squeezing , groping and biting her breasts as I explored her cervix , pushing deeper as I pressed the tip against her womb*

Local Time:
"OOh, so much effort, so deep to. Hmm, I think this will be even more fun then Sis said. You are quiet the stud aren't ya. But do you think you have it in ya little pup. Will you manage to make me feel good, or will you pass out from exhaustion first hmm,?"
saying this in such a tone, as the white hair teased the tiny wolf stud. even moving herself under him. Knowing well this was his first time, however Tildia had a playfully evil glint in her eyes. as she planned to enjoy this pup for all he was worth Until ether passing out, or just exhausted enough that she could handle him like a personal toy of her own choosing.

Local Time:
*I pinned her wrists above her head as I went faster , my breathing normalizing as I kissed her , squeezing her nipples as I slowed down to enjoy it rather than rush it , rocking the bed back and forth before I suddenly sped up*Mmmhh~ *I was surprised on how much she gripped onto me , grinning as I locked eyes with her*

Local Time:
"Oh putting so much effort into your first time. Bit I can feel ya so deep. Hmm, so deep such a fine young lad. But will you last hmm?"
Speaking in a teasing, and sultry tone, once the kiss broke. the massive rabbit vixen now pinned under the tiny wolf. As her legs locked around him. each thrust only complimented by the powerful pull of her thick legs.
locking in, and crushing the white pup into her hungering folds. feeling the tight moist inner coils, tightly constricting, suffocating, and devouring all his meaty rod had to offer.

However biting her bottom lip, the pinned rabbit would begin to move her own hips, and wiggle, creating even more sensations for his first time. as if trying to make it impossible for this healthy stud to keep his first load
pent up.

Local Time:
"OOOh, would you look at that, some one can dig in, if they really try. " giggling as she said this, the massive bunny would suddenly unwrap her legs, unhooking her ankles from behind the pup. before placing the pads of her paws against the bed. with one suddenly and powerful motion. managing to twist the two around. pinning the young stud under her. as he was deep, the wicked hair began to bounce upon him. turning up the fun, as the sound of their fluff covered flesh slapping together faster, and faster. it would not be long at this rate for the knot to form, and bind them. more so for the young stud to enjoy his first full round of release, however, finding that he had not even gotten this horny bestial beauty close to her own release. as it was more like she was enjoying the sensation of devouring his first time for herself. planning to go until the lad could no longer move, or do much more.

As this was going on, the white hair knew her sister would soon be coming to this room as well. More so excited to see how things would play out, and if he would know what to do. having become the prey, despite his aggressive, and enjoyable demeanor as a plaything.

Local Time:
Getting so impressive, the little white wolf would finally hear the first moan from the massive rabbit which dwarfed him in body size. However, despite his impressive strength, and actions. The young stud would find himself hitting his release, as this wild woman was only beginning to hit her stride on him. His first time would truly be one to remember. however little did he know, that this white hair was gonna milk the wolf for every drop his balls could give. More then that, she had a wicked, and playful plan. wanting to ride him until his body was no longer able to move properly. while knowing her big sis, or more so female looking, and equipped brother would be coming to join or more so find her.

"Oh do hold out a little longer. your the first one to make me moan big boy. Don't let mama down yet. " teasing him like this, as her hands were locked by the wrists in his grasp. however still teasing him. if not for the hold, she wanted to caress his face, in a playfully teasing and tender way.

Local Time:
"Oh come now, you can last a bit longer cant you cutey, just a bit longer, perhaps deeper to hmmm?"
saying this, the wicked hair would begin to rotate herself to grind her plaything's body. as he was fully sheathed with in her. it would not be much longer at this rate for the pup to knot
TIldia, and hit his release. as this experienced giant of a maiden knew how to assault his senses, and planned to do so in smaller increments, to draw this out as long as possible. as it seemed that
her fun would soon end.

Local Time:
Some time would pass, after this session was over. as Tildia seemed disappointed in such a young stud. as he passed out, the wicked little rabbit would remove herself with a forceful pop, from his wicked love
spear escaping her depths. The massive hair would move to lift her tiny romeo. and carrying him from the room, with a playfully wicked smirk.

Some time would pass, as the scene would change.
As Yuk would come to, the room was now different. he was out in a small log cabin deep in the woods. more then that, the scent of candles filling the room.
as the sky was orange outside. no longer in the safety of the town. yet an all to familiar feminine scent would hit his nostrils. out front the sound of two female voices.
could be heard, as the massive, over sized white rabbit, and a monstrously busty pink one were out front. however the pink one, was more then just a female. she had
the scent of a male as well. meaning this one was more then likely bulk male, but had female assets, being a futa or more so Hermaphrodite, yet dominant in the male role.

they were out front, as Yuk would begin to come to.

Local Time:
*I groaned as I gasped and checked for my bag , sighing in replied as I held it*Thank lor- d….? *I rummaged in my bag , empty , like bones picked clean from a fresh carcass* *I frantically dumped the bag over l nothing fell out , meanwhile the trinkets and objects that made their home in the same bag were on a table between the two large hares , my nose twitched as the feminine male scent kicked in*Wha…?

Local Time:
*I groaned as I gasped and checked for my bag , sighing in replied as I held it*Thank lor- d….? *I rummaged in my bag , empty , like bones picked clean from a fresh carcass* *I frantically dumped the bag over l nothing fell out , meanwhile the trinkets and objects that made their home in the same bag were on a table between the two large hares , my nose twitched as the feminine male scent kicked in*Wha…?

Local Time:
Looking to the little pup who was now in the door way, the massive, intimidating, and oddly cute behemoth of a white hair would take Yuk's paw, and pull him out. as she wrapped her arms around the stud. looking to her big sister, who was much smaller then her. but gave off an intimidating, and blood thirsty aura. showing that this pink one was real dangerous. as she looked to the pink hair with a big grin.

"this is the boy I was telling ya about. he is cute, and able to be quiet fun. come on sis, we bot know how heartless this world is. we can use a playmate for those long nights no?"

saying this the pink rabbit would a snarl would speak.
"You are still to easily excited, and stupid sis. We live out in these bad lands. do you think he will last as long as us, with a body like that. hell tonight is the new moon. we will have to deal with those undead bastards. so if he survives, fine, you can keep him. "
speaking like this, the pink hair would snarl and turn tours the distance, as the excited, and innocent sounding succubus of a rabbit would nip at Yuk's ear. as she spoke of how her sis locked all his things up in the other room. once the night is over, he can have them all back.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom