RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

A Vampire Raised with Lycans (the Brit)

Local Time:
3:31 PM
He reached out and petted her ears gently, smiling softly to her. “Of course, anything for my lovely mate..” he said softly.
-
Axel yawned as he woke up, pretty much stark naked. He groaned softly as his head pounded lightly, and he was sprawled out on the bed. That’s right…he was being used at the moment by his mate as a breeding tool. To be honest he didn’t mind at all, loving this twist to her personality and her possessive nature over him.

His mouth felt dry and he looked around, noting that her and their child were gone for the moment.

Local Time:
11:31 PM
Shortly after he'd have gotten up properly Akari walked back in, their son in her arms "Ah, Axel. I thought you could do with more sleep, so I didn't wake you" She smiled, baring her fangs in a slightly teasing way even as she moved to kiss him "But you must be hungry... Why don't you take a drink?"

Local Time:
She would see him blush more, moaning again as she continued, and he leaned forward to take her nipple in his mouth again, but just was biting it at the moment. He then pulled back, “Please…I am yours..” he moaned out, feeling his knot already swell, wanting to keep inside of her depths as soon as possible…but he was in no way near finishing.

Local Time:
She slammed herself down onto him with a heavy moan as he pushed up, his knot soon lodging itself deep in her slit as they continued to move against each other, Akari's hands gently tracing over his chest then up to his head, where she pulled him close for a kiss "My Mate... I love you... so much..."

Local Time:
He blushed as she rode him, pulling him into a kiss and he moaned out against her lips, the feeling of her depths around his member was so hot- he felt like it would melt. As she spoke, he gave out a breath- “And I love you just as much, my alpha..” he teased slightly, knowing if in a pack that’s exactly the position she would have, and he- well, didn’t mind one bit.

Local Time:
He whined softly as she kissed one of his ears, feeling how tight she was already around him- and his knot didn’t leave for much room either… he panted and groaned out, “I-I’m gonna cum…!” He thrusted a bit harder, his length swelling before he released his load inside of her depths, leaning his head back and howling lowly as pleasure ran through his body.

Local Time:
As she felt him flooding her slit she gave a deep cry of pleasure, squirting around his length and kissing him full on the lips as they came down together from their shared high "Ahn... Ahn~ That was... so good..." She moaned softly, hugging him close "I can't wait to make our pack..."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom