RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
11:02 PM
(He's just gonna make Mary live on a diet of Protein powder and cum so his Children will be strong from birth XD)

She gasped as he finally stopped edging her and shunted his cock into her ass, her moans soon filling the air as he fucked her into the tiled wall, even as she heard his promise about filling her after she evolved "Then.. I wanna Evolve as soon as I can, so you can make me mother your children!"

Local Time:
6:02 PM
(XD Mary: chugs it every morning, while practicing her legs locking strength, and looking at all the seductive TMs)

"Mm-you just-want to get bred-" he teased as he thrhsted Hardee, shifting his arms to support her thighs, hus body pounding against hers. "Mm! You're- going to have to train your body every day for my cock!"

Local Time:
She squealed at the spank he gave her, before he began to use his full force to press her hard into the wall, leaving her only able to gasp out a short, sharp "Yes!" in response to his questions. But that didn't matter to him, after all bending her cocky ass over to fuck was half of the fun of dealing with the Eevee bitch.

Local Time:
Boon gripped on her breasts, thrusting faster as she begged him, his higher speed making him pound into her like a machine from behind. "We'll see! If you earn it-" he said as she felt him suddenly pull out of her, bending her lower as he forced his cock inti her ass to shoot his cum inside if her.

Local Time:
(XD Mary: ill take the pill just blast it in the baby maker so I can feel it!)

Boon hilted himself into her as she cried out, his cock pushing and bulging her belly open a bit as he thrusted into her, bringing his lips to her ear. "Mmm-No? You dont want me to cum inside?"

Local Time:
He leaned closer to her, stroking her back. "Mm, you do...or else you'd probably be laying my egg constantly so soon." He said smirking slightly as he whispers in her ear. Tempting her further, if she was already so hot inside to be willing to be fucked into a daze every day without evolution. "Didn't you say you wished to evolve so you'd be more worthy of them?"

Local Time:
She squirmed as he stoked her back, his whispers making her shiver in desire as he spoke "I... I jus... I wanna... do whatever you wish... If... If you want me to evolve, then I will... If you want... me to wait I will... But... If you want me to lie on my back and... just pop out your eggs now I will!" She replied, even as she turned to try and look into his eyes.

Local Time:
Boon shifted his head, propping it on her muscular shoulder as sge spoke so that she couldn't see he face as her devotion made him blush unexpectedly for a moment. She only felt his temperature rise a bit before he composed himself to look at her. "You'll have your chance to be my egg maker. Mm.. maybe. I can shoot it inside occasionally."

(XD Boon: Oh shit she ain't just being a degenerate right now I think she's serious.)

Local Time:
(Boon: Eh, I'll just fuck her, won't mean anything.
Also Boon: When did I actually develop feelings and care about her?!)

She nodded to him as he spoke, his odd heat making her wonder for a second, but when he said he'd consider cumming inside, well... Her mind forgot that fact near immediately as she just smile "Thank you, Boon... What would you want me to evolve into?"

Local Time:
(XD Boon is a dick. A dick with a thrust ti be the best. But he is not immune to the idea of "Oh shit you kinda want to actually build something?")

As her brain discarded that brief idea that Boon might have some ghost of interest lingering inside him beyond docking her down into a egg factory, he pondered her question. "We'll have to look into compatibility of those evolutions...afterall I'm sure they'll have benefits." He said

Local Time:
(XD Mary: I must be as submissive and breedable as possible, therefore I must be completely at his mercy.

Boon: Mary why there a puddle on your seat while you look at that ice cube?)

He hummed at the idea. "Doesn’t have any grass types either if that's what you're worried about." He said smirking slightly. "Do you me to completely overwhelm your body inside and out?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom