RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
8:46 PM
He chuckled again. "Breaking you down over and over , or having you submit like a bitch, it's all the same, because once your legs are spread, I know what you're good for." He said as he grabbed her , pushing his fingers inti her slit again to start fingerings her again, knowing that she'd require his attention. "You'll be breedable wherever I claim you!" He said grinning st her. "Beg Delson to evolve into the best hole you can be!"

Local Time:
(XD I just imagine the AU elwhere Boon is a wild Mon and Mary is like on a family team of all Eevee sisters and Boon is just breeding them all)

"Are you telling your betters what to do?" He said smirking as his fingers pumped faster inside her. "Are you? You pocket pussy!" He said as his fingers curled and attacked her sensitive spots harder. "You're going to beg him to be either a Glaceon, an Umbreon, or a fucking Slyveon, I don't care if you get turned into a Vaporeon either. As long as your slut ass bends!"

Local Time:
1:46 AM
(Ah, but if it's an AU does that mean Boon would be the sub getting bred by Mary and her Sisters? Or is Boon always Dom, no matter what?)

She gave a squeal as he got more aggressive, his fingers making her drip effortlessly as she nodded to his words "I Will, I will! I'll beg him to let me evolve, just so you can use me harder! Just so my curves look better for you! And I'll always be your slut!"

Local Time:
(XD He'd certainly be aggressively pushing for domination even if at the time he'd have to train to get there. Boon in my mind , even when in other realities would always be fixated on being the top tier. Lol tho i suppose that would probablybe what makes those Eevees go "mm...we can share this one, it has potential for even mother.")

He smirked as she jumped at the future he dangled before her. "If you give birth to my eggs, you'll only get currier and curvier." He teased. "You might look like some fuck toy over a champion!"

Local Time:
(Gets beaten by the Vaporeon, dragged in. Then he's just constantly training till he can beat all 8 of them, so he can take control XD)

She nodded and squirmed on his fingers "I wanna! I wanna I wanna I wanna!" She replied to him, her face red with her desires and the embarrassment she felt as he got her to announce them all.

Local Time:
(XD Vaporeon: ....why is he letting himself get hydropumped over and over again...0_0 wait is he...standing up just a second faster...?)

"If you wanna so bad, you'll have to cum for me right now!" He teased as she practically begged for it like a poochiana.

(XD also Mary: Wants it like Vegeta wants super saiyan

Local Time:
(XD Fem Boon: All of you are pathetic! All of the boys are smoking hot and ripped but absolutely obey her to the letter

Mary:...Why do I feel so...tingly? I thought I was only inti boys...

Fem Boon: You! points at Mary get me a Oran smoothie you stupid bitch

Mary: Gushes E-extra creamy? Or with some Protein )

Boon watched her pussy gushing as he fingered her like crazy, pushing out another abd another back to back, before pulling his fingers out of her. He angled the showerhead,, so he could clean her up.

Local Time:
(FemBoon V Normal Boon. Fight goes on for hours, finishes with both of them KO'd, because they both want to top)

She lay in the shower tray as he washed her with the constant stream of water, still effectively comatose by how aggressively he'd assaulted her soft spots.

(Mary: Brings the Smoothie
Boon: Hey, How dare you order my slut around!
FemBoon: You gonna make something of it?!)

Local Time:
(XD They would fight, and probably fuck eachother viciously, fight some more, abd Mary is just like "....I got you guys some towels...and gatorade....and uh...oh you guys are have more sex...T^T but I can't make myself step in for a threeway, my body is to scaroused.")

Boon smirked as hevlifted her head, looking her un her glazed over eyes. Then thought about what she said, he flushed slightly again as he turned the water off. She was nuts. She knew her desires were as primal as they came, she was practically a few steps away from just shifting her forms and wafting her scents at him. He dried her off as he shook his head, knowing it was best to keep treating her like this.

Local Time:
(Mary gets caught in between, ends up spitroasted, eating FemBoon's pussy whilst Boon fucks her silly)

Mary yawned weakly as he dried her off, snuggling into him as she fell asleep in his arms. Perhaps... Perhaps Boon needed to do some reading on Eeveelution breeding cycles, to see if that was the reason for her being so... driven, towards motherhood.

Local Time:
(Xd Mary: the only way this could be better is if they were both male and wanted me to put me in a egg laying stable for only them...)

Boon took ger out of the bathroom. Putting her back in bed while he considered his options. He got up and walked out, heading to his room to grab his laptop to look it up, curious as to what was up with her.

Local Time:
As he searched the Net, he found a number of other people reporting similar events with their Eevee's, both male and female. Apparently they had all become sex crazed at around the same time, but no reports of Eeveelutions and those who had already bred with the same issues. As he dug deeper, he'd find an old report from a Pokemon Professor, about a breeding Cycle for Eevee where they would enter an excessive heat, that would last for around 2 weeks. If the man was right, it was an event that only occurred once a decade. Just Boon's luck to get Mary with it now... But when she evolved, it should subside... Although, did he want it too...

Local Time:
(XD oh god some poor girls Eevee partner just suddenly won't let her even crawl out of the bed....or worse, your Eevee is gay and your the only thing they have to look at)

Boon blinkedvas he read up on this, wondering if it was good to even evolve her. If it would end, she would probably only be a bitch about it he hummed as he kept reading up, curious of what it would look like during the phenomenon. Would it get easier for her or...well more intense during the 2 weeks.

Local Time:
(2 Weeks locked into a bed, being pounded by a femboy Eevee)

As he continued to read up on it, he'd find a few mentions of "Increase of Natural attractions" and "Hyperfixation on Desires", which definitely fit the way Mary acted. As those articles explained, he'd find evidence of evolution not diminishing the effects, as well as talking of the fact the effects remained at the same levels, until either the phenomenon ended or the Eevee successfully bred with their chosen partners... So, he had about another week of Mary being like this, unless he filled her pussy, whilst her Evolving might not even fix the issue...

Local Time:
(XD sounds like a Flux "Oh by the way Allison this happened" story)

He rubbed his chin as he read on. Did this mean that Mary was already into him...he hummed to himself as he clicked on a bit further. Evolution wouldn't even fix it. He'd have to put a bun in her oven or wait it out. He ruffled his hair in thought, laying down a moment as he skimmed around the articles.

(XD Mary looks down on the 13th day at her bulging belly and goes "...dammit, now how can I blame him if I want to keep fucking..."

Local Time:
Honestly, the worst part was the conflicting information about if Evolution fixed the problem or not. It seemed to be an even 50/50 split between them, so now he was just going in a loop about if it worked or not... The only way to check for himself would be to get her evolved, and for that... he needed Delson and his money. But whilst he was online, maybe it was worth giving a little thought to what type he wanted her to be. After all, each different Eeveelution had it's own physical differences...

(Day 15 rolls around and she's just like "Wait, what the fuck happened, why am I pregnant!?")

Local Time:
(Fuck, now I've gotta look up stats...)

As he looked it up, he'd note the main advantages to each, such as the High Speed of Jolteon, the High HP of Vaporeon and Flareon's strong attacks... But the more he looked, the less those stats would matter, and the more the physical appearance would take over. Every Umbreon he saw seemed to have large breasts, but little else to them, whilst Leafeon's would match the chest and have a bigger ass. Of course, that wasn't to say that muscled Flareon girls were bad to look at, whilst Jolteon, Glaceon and Vaporeon all had similar, lithe physiques, Jolteon's that of a runner, Vaporeon's a swimmer and Glaceon somewhere between. As for Espeon and Sylveon, they had similarly petite frames, but just considering the ways Psychic could be used was hot enough, and Sylveon's ribbons...

(So, I'm basing chest sizes on Physical Defence, because why not. As for the rest... Eh, I have no logic.)

Local Time:
(XD does that mean all the super tanks mon just have gigantic tits? Lol would buff items that permanently alter the stat make them puff up?)

Boon flushed as he was scrolling through the website of EevHarmony, a dating site for Mon. God he felt so lame, but he was looking for research.....only science. He checked out the shapely Leafeon, rising a brow. Hm. Technically she would cover the third starting position as a grass type. And she could have a curvy body in both ways. Though he'd have to be careful not to overwhelmed her with fire or his body hear too.

Local Time:
(I meaaan... That is how I did the Lileep earlier... God, imagine the Tits on a Shuckle...)

But then he'd look over at the Vaporeon section and wonder... were all the stories about them being 'perfect for breeding' actually true? And sure, she might not be that curvy to start, but with enough of the right medicines... And she'd have the type advantage, so she could take a much greater pounding...

Local Time:
(XD Boon: smothered in combat
Shuckle: Surrender and ill let you breath-...did something just slap me in the stomach-)

Boon rubbed his chin as he started to shift his research, looking into the rumors and stories of Vaperoen's, from the normal science to the more...odd sources to delve into the knowledge.

(XD The only other pokemon that matxh Shuckle to this day is Mega Steelix and Eternamax)

Local Time:
As he went down the Eeveelution Rabbit hole he'd find stories and reasons to have Mary evolve into all 8 different forms... It was more of a headache than it was worth, honestly... Maybe Leafeon was the best, just for the curves on them... And by the time he was anywhere... she was waking up slowly, yawning weakly "Ahn... Wha you doin Boon?"

(Boon: Why the fuck can't I just have her shift between all of them?! Why aren't you part ditto you dumb bitch!)

Local Time:
"Well, while I have you, do you want to look at some...potential looks you'd have?" He said. "This site shows some uh Evolutions of your kind. " He said as he clicked through it, scrolling around for some of the models they had..though Mary could see Bokn had to make an account and had some messages popping into it.

Local Time:
She tilted her head as he spoke, nodding to his words "Oh, Okay Boon." She replied, as he began to flick through, each different Eeveelution drawing a different reaction, from a "Hmm" at the Jolteon to a red flush at a Leafeon. Of course, she could see the messages as they came in, and one was from an Espeon girl, who wrote "Well hey there, Stud... You looking for a fling or something more?" to him. Hell, some of the messages were from guys too!

Local Time:
(XD oh god Boon is too hot for this website)

Boon blushed as he glanced at the Messages, they had been piling up and he hadn't responded to any of them yet. But he also had to actually click on accounts to show off some of the pictures so he'd certainly look like he was interested in all the evolutions of Eevee. "I think uh-" he paused as he clicked into what he thought was a female Vaporeon only to see the slick, smooth skinned body of a lewdly posed pretty boy, tucking his cock seducely. "Oh god dammit not again" ge grumbled as he quickly jumped to another page.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom