RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
1:46 AM
(TFW every Vaporeon is either a Femboy Trap or a Tomboy)

Mary gave a soft gasp as Boon opened the Vaporeon image, before he clicked off onto a Sylveon, that it would take a while to notice the gender of. God damn it, why did he keep finding things to make him question himself. The next moment he'd get another message, from an entirely different Espeon offering to use her powers to make him feel good, shortly followed by the Vaporeon he'd clicked on accidentally, asking to be dommed.

Local Time:
8:46 PM
(XD Boon: gives Mary a Water stone and immediately double checks her for a dick)

Boon blushed harder to himself as he clicked the Vaporeon message to send back a quick message. "No thanks, I am Straight." He mumbled as he typed out that exactly and sent it out. Then he glanced at Mary. "Thats been happening alot, I'm starting to think every Vaporeon is a boy"

Local Time:
"What about Jolteon?" She asked, having not seen one of them yet, even as another five messages came in, all from different Eeveelutions with the same last name, all giving the same proposition... To fuck them and their four sisters. And hey, one of them was a Jolteon, maybe she'd have a good image to look at.

Local Time:
Boon narrowed his eyes at the offer, but clicker on it to take a look at the profile of the Jolteon. "So, What do you feel about me being able to look at all these Evelutions?" He said casually as the page moved on to show the price abd Boon clicked through the shared photos.

Local Time:
She shrugged as he spoke, even as they'd see a very athletic looking Jolteon, in various 'warm-up' poses, mostly stretching and showing her muscles "It doesn't really bother me. Because I know it's just so you can choose my evolution." She replied, even as a group shot of the 5 who had messaged him appeared, all dressed in incredibly skimpy bikinis. The Leafeon's breasts dwarfed the rest, with the Vaporeon easily being the smallest. The Jolteon was somewhere in the middle, alongside a Glaceon and Sylveon.

Local Time:
(XD Mary: Its fine....as long as you aren't looking to bang them because you are mine. )

"Hm looks like Leafeon will give your the curves you want...but it might be a cost to your Stamina since you are going to be with me." He said as he clicked the Leafeons profile to message her. "I mean...give me a sec." He said shrugging to himself as he messaged her. "Have you ever...been with...a fire type?" He typed out, figuring it would be better for them to ask directly over a science journal. "Don't know if it will be good." He added.

Local Time:
Boon hummed as she seemed nuetral to the idea, but shrugged back. "Alright, if it doesn't matter." He said as he started to message the Leafeon again. [So you are all sisters right?]

(XD hm. I might save an AU space for the idea of a femboy eevee now. Now it's in my head.)

Local Time:
(XD their flat chested sister in tge middle surrounded by titty like "...do I have to hold the phone like this")

[I've got some free time, and lots of energy.] He typed up. [Where do you want to meet?] He sent next as he started to climb out of the bed and started to open up his bags to get dressed in some fresh clothing. "What are you gonna do while your alone? Lay around smelling my clothes?"

Local Time:
He almost immediately got a response as he was dressing, of an address, an image of all five girls stood nude together and the message [Don't suppose you could send a little something to tide us over? And if you want, you can bring that cute Eevee in your pics...] even as Mary blushed a little "I mean, I wasn't... but..."

Local Time:
He looked over the message casually then opened the pic. He blushed as he saw the sisters all aligned, posing in the camera. Sheesh. "They seem open to bringing you along too." He said as he considered his response, he turned the camera sitting back on the bed as he undid his pants. "C'mere!" He said smirking slightly as he stroked his cock. "Give me your mouth a second." He teased as he started to flex, his mon form shifting out so he could give the ladies a good look of him when he was going all out.

(XD Circe: Ah yes my glorious Boon is on his booty call I see....wait why did he come for me!

Local Time:
He groaned as she wrapped her mouth around his cock, his hand laid on the back of her head, starting to move her head slowly. He bit his lip as she used her mouth to make his cock grow, getting harder and harder in seconds. He reached out to the camera, but then flipped on the video recorder instead, it recorded for about 10 seconds as he let go of Mary to let her keep moving while he laid back, tucking an arm behind his head casually as he pet her head with the other. Once the camera stopped recording, he leaned to hit the send button.

Local Time:
"Mm-Don't worry about them, we'll meet them soon, just going to take a few extra minutes!" He grunted warmly as she got to work, his fingers stroking her hair lightly. He closed his eyes as he allowed himself to ride the pleasure she gave him. She felt his cock getting warmer, while he wasn't holding anything, or simply roughing her up while he did it, it was almost a smooth, easy-going experience. He was merely taking the time to enjoy the Mon that he wanted to impregnate.

Local Time:
As Mary continued to move up and down atop his cock, pressing deeper and deeper as he petted her head. She just wanted him to be happy with how she was acting, her tongue passing her lips and giving his balls attention whenever she reached his base, his tip easily bulging out her throat. As for the Eeveelution girls, he could only imagine what that video recording would be inspiring between the five. Probably a lot of self-pleasure...

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom