RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
3:38 AM
She nodded, moving to interlace her arm with his as they walked together to the address he'd been given. When they got there, the door opened almost before he knocked, the Leafeon stood behind it with a smile on her face, and nothing on her body "Come in, Come in!" She trilled, almost dragging him past the door, Mary pulled in his wake.

Local Time:
The Sylveon’s squeals developed into full moans as he gripped her tail, her rear wiggling as much as she could manage in the ropes, whilst the Leafeon broke the kiss to glance at him “Oh? I’m sorry, I didn’t realise this cutie belonged to you… don’t worry, I won’t break her…” meanwhile he’d hear the other three girls whining as they watched him play with the Sylveons fat ass.

Local Time:
10:38 PM
"Thats my job anyway." He said with a smirk as he listened to the whining, he started to pull on her tail, spanking the Slyveon mockingly as he saw the others lined up, he eventually would stop teasing the Sylveon, starting to move down to rub in her slit, pulling her tail one last time.

Local Time:
(XD Leafeon: Eh The Eevee was my favorite part, all I could think of was how I'd be burning)

As her tail wagged he pumped his fingers faster and faster, teasing on her harder, before drawing them out, her juices sticking ti his fingers and he spread her pussy open, starting to push his cock inti her.

Local Time:
Boon chuckled ti himself. "Ah, I see" he said as he treated himself, thrusting inti her deeply, his cock ramming into her roughly, her juices sickening his cock nicely as he drew back and he seized her tail, pushulling her in her restraints to push his burning hot tip inti her ass.

Local Time:
The Sylveon didn't respond, but the Vaporeon did, chirping up "Every guy always says her Ass is the best... And I think it might be all Sylveon, but I don't know... Never fucked one." She called over the loud, lewd moans the Sylveon was making as he dragged her head back, the restraints holding her low down however.

Local Time:
"Good to know!" Boon said as he rutted against his new prey, his hand letting go of her hair and spanked her hard, forcing her ass to clapping noisily as sge seemed to get lost instantly in the pleasure. His cock pummeled deeper, his muscles swelling abd hos strength increasing as he used Bulk Up.

Local Time:
She squirmed and wriggled as he spanked her, giving a delighted cry of pleasure as he made her ass clap "Ahn! More! Give me more! Fuck my guts up with your cock!" She cried out, her ass going tight around his cock, as her body would give an excellent audition for why Mary should become a Sylveon.

Local Time:
She gave another pleasured cry as he gripped the ribbons, the sensitive flesh making her even hotter as he continued to pound her like she was made just for him to dump his cum into her guts "Oh Arceus yes, Harder! I don't want to sit down for weeks!" She begged, somehow still able to take more of his force.

Local Time:
As she begged for more, Boon simply obliged her, using his heightening strength to keep pounding her harder, his muscles growing bigger abd flexing them as the enhancement doubled. If she wasn't tied down, he would probably be able to simply snstch her right up and use her without even breaking a sweat.

Local Time:
As Boon continued his hard, heavy pounding, he'd find the bindings holding the Sylveon down were splitting, straining until they broke, leaving him fully able to snatch her up and fuck her exactly how he wanted. He'd also note she'd cum a few times already, but was moaning in delight even still.

Local Time:
He swept her up by her thighs, hooking his arms underneath her, he was thrusting inti her harsher and faster, his fingers pushed inti her pussy, starting to finger her at full force now that she was at his mercy entirely. Much like with Mary, and Circe, he didn't even show a hint of it as he gave her one climax after the next.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom