RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
12:54 PM
(XD Zigs: becomes a ghost type)

"Wait I didn't mean-" he said frantically as he saw the dumptruck hurdling down to smother him again. As she thumped against his face, cheeks and heat surrounding his face and cutting off his air, his legs started to rationally kick and wiggle, the smaller mon instantly fighti.g for his right for air. Her punishment...was technically effective, a bit of smothering to teach him lesson. His face shifted and rustled, pushing his head up inti her, his face planted firmly into her, his mouth rubing on her slit.

Local Time:
5:54 PM
She wriggled a little, shifting her ass atop him before moving off again "Learnt your lesson this time?" She growled a little at him as she stood back up, knowing he was getting a good look up her skirt but right now she just wanted to eat her food before it went cold. She turned and started to eat again, but she kept an ear out for Ziggs response and movements.

Local Time:
Once she lifted her ass off his face, she said him huffing for oxygen. "-w-worth it-" he gasped. As she leaned forward to start picking uo her curry, Ziggs panted for much needed air. But he shot up, shuffling up quickly as she feltvhis face crash against her from behind, pushing her cheeks as he tried to push his face between her legs, his mouth pressing on her slit an lapping at her.

Local Time:
He got about a second before she twisted and struck him again, forcing him away from herself even as he'd hear a terrifying growl emanate from her "Fuck off. Seriously. Before I torch you." She snarled, the look of rage in her eyes more than enough to warn the sex crazed Zigzagoon to back the fuck off. Of course, was he going to? That was up to him...

Local Time:
Zigs held her stare down, but as she dressed him down with her scathing logic....and reestablished she was going to torch him, he scowled a bit, but stepped back. Afterall. She was evolved now, stronger than him, and he wasn't fire proof. "Oh so I have to ask but here you are, all scorched up as Property-"

Local Time:
She blinked at his words, before taking a deep breath with a lick of flame passing her lips as she tried to keep calm "Don't you... EVER... dare to bring that up again..." She warned him, before turning back to her food again, hoping she could just eat it without Zigs causing more trouble.

Local Time:
(XD "Only Mon that calls me property is Boon. If anyone else says what I am, it's a fight")

Zigs smirked behind her back as she held in her temper, but she heard him take a few steps back. "Fine. I'll just see if you're rentable." He said while he began to leave her to eat.

Local Time:
She paused and turned "Sure. I'll fight." She replied, leaning against her own door and then yelping in shock as it opened wide, dropping her onto the floor. Delson would get a glimpse under her skirt as she fell, even as she cursed loudly "Fucks sake... Did... Did I not close that properly..." She angrily growled, standing back up.

Local Time:
Delson glanced away as he glimpsed under her skirt...but then looked back over as she stood up, tucking the phone against his shoulder as he made to help her stand up. "Uh-its not my place to question team bonding tactics...but uh....did you do something I need to know about?"

Local Time:
Delson caught the door, leaning against it. "Well its written pretty big" he started to tease but chuckled. "It's not my business what you want to do. But...as long as you know what your walking into." He said as he tilted his head. "Clearly body writing is one of those things-"

Local Time:
She flushed a little deeper "I... Haven't." She replied to him asking about one of the skimpier outfits, from when she'd been an Eevee "And I know he won't slow down... So I'll have to work harder to keep up, is all." But now the idea was in her mind of trying to squeeze her much larger curves into the slave outfit again, just for Boon to see...

Local Time:
Delson blinked as she spoke about keeping up, opening his mouth but before he could ask his question the hold music switched off. He stood up right, stepping back from the door. "Hello?...yes. That's me....perfect. We'll be on the train ride by tomorrow afternoon." He said as he started to walk down the hall. Though the question was on his mind now. What was Mary finding in Boon and how far did she plan to go.

Local Time:
But at this point Mary had shut the door on him. The only real options he had were either going back and into her room, or asking Boon himself...

For her part, Mary was now trying on the Slave outfit again, whimpering a little as it squeezed and clung so tightly to her body, but it just about made it on, the Collar and Leash still very easy for her to secure around her neck unlike the lower half, which dove between her ass so deeply it almost vanished.

Local Time:
(XD Mary: looking in the mirror Damn girl where did the bottoms go- was Zigs right? turns around )

Delson considered his options while he ended the scheduling call, knowing the asking Boon would be...a recipe for his champion to simply shut him down. Boon didn't like being grilled for answers. The trainer walked back for Mary's room, pulling out his key. "Mary? " He said softly as merely swiped the card to unlock the door, figuring he woukd just come back if she was sleeping as she said. He start to open up the door gently ti check inside.

Local Time:
Mary was stood infront of the wardrobe mirror, twisting her body to look at her ass, and to see how the fabric vanished "Motherfucker, was that little shit right... Maybe my ass is too big..." She muttered, whilst Delson would get a lovely view of her compressed curves, as well as the collar around her neck.

Local Time:
Delson paused as he looked in on her. "Uhhh-I think only one person would really be the judge of that." He mumbled as he looked away from her Visage. He wasn't self conscious, a bit embarrassed....he didn't think she'd jump to try it out. Delson however quickly stepped in and shut the door, not wanting anyone else....particularly Boon to interrupt them.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom