RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
10:12 PM
Boon smirked as she barked for him, her master sitting on the floor before her as he put both hands on her head, petting her with both hands and ruffling her hair. "You'll be a good girl, hm? A good pup for her master?" He teased as he pet her, watching her tail wag, knowing where to touch her by now, playing with her ears.

Local Time:
He grinned, though the smile was glowing with the usual power and dirty mischief. His sweet petting hands scratched behind her ears. "I should teach my pet him?" He said as he stood up, grabbing her leash. "Does the pup want a treat?" He said as he began to walk her to the door, pulling her leash.

Local Time:
She saw him smirk at her. "You know the rules already." He reminded as she followed him, the door opening into the penthouse commons. But it was late now, not many would be up as he lead her to the kitchen. "Come now, move that pillow ass of yours, move infront of your master, I want something to look at."

Local Time:
Boon licked his lip as she obeyed. "Good girl" he said as he watched her, though yanked the leash to direct her. Once she was at the kitchen, he opened the mini fridge, pulling out some snacks, Poke block, the scent of it simple a sweet, Oran berry as she once preferred. "Still like Oran berry? Or have your tastes changed?"

Local Time:
3:12 AM
She whined as he tapped his foot, lowering her head down as instructed to beg more, her tail lowering a little as her ass became the highest point of her body, her chest squished under her body "Please Master..." She murmured, looking up at him, her mouth still hanging open for the treat.

Local Time:
He chuckled as she laid there, splaying out fir him as he pet her belly, the other playing with her ear after a moment. "Who's a good little pup?" He teased as she felt his hand skim lower, rubbing along the vanishing edges of her underwear. Playing with her clot a little while he pet her.

Local Time:
She flushed as he teased her more, every little touch making her moan a little more as she wriggled there, his touch onto her clit finding a little dribble as she clearly was flustered "I.. I am?" She asked when he spoke to her, her ear flicking under his touch whilst she looked up at him, waiting for an answer.

Local Time:
Boon watched her face redden, her flustered expression only making him pet her faster on other ends. Hus fingers teasing her ears, while his other hand played with her clit. "Yes you are, you're going to be a well training pup , better than Circe." He teased as his fingers crackled a fee embers between her legs, making low vibrations.

Local Time:
She wriggled a little more as he continued his attentions to her ears and clit, the warmth of his fingers only making his fire type pup hotter and hotter as she felt the embers sparking deep inside of her damp slit "Y... Yes... Good... Train...ed Puppy..." She moaned as she continued to wriggle, her toes curly as she waited for his next action, her mouth hanging open and hoping he'd give her the treat he'd promised.

Local Time:
As she opened her mouth, he moved his hand from hee head picking up the berries as his embers rattled her and teased her slit, his fingers stroking her in circles as he stuffed the very into her mouth. "Puppy is all wet!" He said smirking as his embers got warmer, "is the puppy going to be making a mess?"

Local Time:
She flushed a deeper red as he pressed the treat past her lips, muffling the moans she was making from the way he teased her slit "N... No Mafter..." She mumbled through the berries "I... Won't make a meff..." But even as she spoke, he'd feel just how wet she was, and know she was lying, even if she didn't mean to.

Local Time:
Boon started petting her wars again as she spoke, his fingers working her faster and faster as his flames swirled against her. "A good pup holds her climax until her master gives her the order!" He purred as the flames sizzles her juices "is your nasty body able to control itself?"

Local Time:
She continued to writhe under his pets, her red face obvious even as he'd feel the way the steam billowed around them "M... Ma... Master... Pl... Please... Let me Cum... I.. I can't... control it much longer" She whined out to him, even as he'd be more than able to feel the way her insides clenched and tried to hold his fingers inside, trying to milk them like she would his cock.

Local Time:
Boon eyes glinted as her pussy massaged his fingers, making him stuff them deeper as the steam licked out between her legs. "Hold it longer!" He said as pumped his fingers faster and faster, her slit making only wet, lewd sounds. "If you hold it, ill give you another treat. If you can't, your being a bad puppy and I'll have to punish you-" he

Local Time:
She whined louder as she wriggled around, her eyes full of the lust she was feeling "P... Please.. . I can... can't!" She finished with something approaching a squeal as she squirted over his fingers, her face going even more red as she knew he was going punish her for making such a mess.

Local Time:
As Mary cracked and she started squirming, her masters fingers only plucked her strings more, the flames on her clit growing as he used Fire Spin to force her to keep the growing stimulation. "Poor puppy. Not trained enough...you just can't keep your pussy under control. I suppose it's my fault, your body is made for being a bitch." He said as he pulled his fingers out of her snatch. "I will have to punish a bitch the best why I can. "He said as he stood over her, pulling out his cock over her, dropping the hard thing on her face.

Local Time:
She continued to wriggle and writhe as the fire spin took over for his fingers, giving one last moaning whine when he pulled his cock out, before it was muffled behind the slap of his length bouncing onto her face "Mmm... Mafter... Sorry... So sorry... I want... to be trained into your perfect bitch" She mumbled to him, pressing her head up towards him more, so her tongue could brush his balls.

Local Time:
As her tongue moved out starting to roll over his balls, he shuddered as she felt the hefty orbs , the taste of his body, his scent filling her nose as his shaft rubbed against her face. "Mm- You want to be perfect, first you must learn to obey my orders, even if your slut pussy wants to give it up. Your body isn't yours anymore, it's mine, isn't it?" He said smirking. "Being a breedable slut...I think you're well ready for that rule aren't you?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom