RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
8:52 PM
She continued to run her tongue against his sack as he rubbed it against her more, nodding to his words as her muffled voice sounded "Yeff... Yeff, I'm your breedable slut..." She mumbled against him, her tongue shifting and lapping faster against his shaft "I Belong to Maffter Boon... He controls everything I do... want... think!"

Local Time:
3:52 PM
As she agreed, capitulating to him as her tongue slumped up and down the length of his cock, Boon grabbed on her teats roughly, squeezing and digging his nails into her again with one hand, the other slapping her face with his meat rod. "That's right, you're a breeding puppet. All you need to think about is this- this cock and the cum that shoots iout of it!" He said as his hand started to burn next upon her breast. "I would stuff your body full of vitamins to make your ass and tits too big to hide, just so j can show everyone how I mark you up!"

Local Time:
She gave a soft yelp as he seized her breasts, before gasping as his cock shifted and slapped across her face alongside his increased heat starting to burn his handprint back into her breast again "I understand... I'll drink... every last drop of your cum that you give me, Boon!" She promised, blushing red and moving to try and take his tip into her mouth.

Local Time:
As she opened her mouth, his tip pushed into her mouth instantly, his cock heating up and sizzling with flame briefly as she agreed to slurp his seed down. "Mm-A good breeding slut will work to be the Alpha bitch in her masters stable, if another slut wants her master eggs, you'll have to see she is worthy to hold a single drop." He ylteased as he dangled the idea that she may get to be more than a thing he knocked up over and over, she would be potentially the Top hole he used to knock up. His favorite thing to put his cock into snd carryy his powerful babies.

Local Time:
As her head moved slightly he smirked as her throat stopped him, his hand petting her head gently as he slid back, briefly thrusting into the shallow cave, pushing against the top of her throat over and more. "Mm-youll have to learn to work on a team...your masters prrsonal team of sluts." He said as he leaned into his throats little by little, grabbing her ankles to hold her legs apart as his cock putt more abd more pressure on her throat, le as his embers licked out of his mouth, blowing them bon her clit playfully as he came closer to her slit.

Local Time:
As she struggled to raise her voice around his meat rod, his prick pressing into the wall as his mouth pressed over her slit, his tongue lashing against her pussy, his flames rushed out of his mouth. Boons hips and rough pace began to intensify further, his cock digging in ar the wall to force its way deeper.

Local Time:
Boon groaned softly between her legs as she tightened her throat, swallowing around him making the fiery fighter push against her face in return, clearly getting off in every drag of her lips. His fingers stroked her clit in circles, , drawing his hand back to smack the bud sharply as he enjoyed her sweet flavors.

Local Time:
As she squirted, her juices steaming on the air, he pitched himself backward, shifting and grounding himself on his knees as he dug his cock into her throat, thrusting and humping into the sweet hot pocket. His hands grasped her breasts tightly, pinching and pulling g her nipples as he throbbed on her lips. Boon was bulging in her mouth, her throat, but started to pull back, snatching his cock from her maw as he began to cum, gushing his burning hot load into her mouth, angling back to see if she could keep up to catch as much cum as she could.

Local Time:
She gurgled as he started to stuff her mouth with his release, each swallow forcing her to close her lips and have her face take the brunt until she opened back up to gulp down more of his cum, until he finished and she was able to gasp for air, her face coated by his sticky gift to her "Ahn... Boon... That was... great..." She mumbled as she could only see his balls dangling infront of her eyes, noting the way he sat and had her pinned down so he had full access still to her tits and slit.

Local Time:
He smiled as she pressed her teats together, whilst she squeezed them together she saw her studs cock twitch in front of her with instant lust. He held out his hand, rubbing the berry on her lips, then pushed it into her mouth with a finger. "Mm, good girl! Now shake!"

Local Time:
As she obeyed, shaking a bouncing before him, Boon hard member twitched more clearly showing his hunger and his appreciation for her body. "Mm." He reached down as she shook side to side, spanking her teats. "Look at this fat things, I bet you'll get huge udders when your pregnant. "

Local Time:
Boon leaned over her, pushing another berry inti her mouth. "Don't worry, when your body is knocked up, I'll make sure you eat right for the best milk, and know all the proper moves for a bed bitch" he said smirking as he grabbed her teats, squeezed them himself, digging his searing nails into her. "I'll buy you a nice collar and leash I think. And walk you around like this at night."

Local Time:
She swallowed the berry before crying out when he seized her tits again, feeling his nails digging in hard "Ahn... Ok... Okay Boonie..." She replied, squirming around a little as he told her about his plans, about how he was going to make sure her milk tasted best and that he was going to make her walk around completely naked.

Local Time:
He scowled at the name slightly, shifting his hips as his cock slapped against her cheek. He glared at her. "What did you call me, Bitch?" He said as his hand spanked her teats again. "Hm? You want me to punish you?" He teased as his fingers dragged along her breasts, catching and pinching her nipples, pulling her teats abd clapping them together.

Local Time:
She blinked as he slapped and asked her about punishment "Wh-Wha? Wha did I say?!" She tried to ask through a moan as he bounced and clapped with her breasts, even whilst she tried to squirm and escape his grip, wondering if he'd turn his attentions to her fat ass, seeing as he seemed to love where she was big and round.

Local Time:
"You called me Boonie, you stupid dog!" As she squirmed around in his grip, but as she managed to get her to turn around, he put his foot on her upper back, pushing her inti the floor. "Oh no you don't Fat Ass! You keep your lard ass right there!" He said as he started to spank her there next, his muscles bulking as he clapped down on her round cheeks

Local Time:
She gasped and tried to speak but before she could get a word out his foot was pressing her to the floor, pinning her down as he started to spank her large cheeks, drawing moans from her with each strike on her massive rear whilst she lay there, following his orders to keep her lard ass right where he wanted it.

Local Time:
As she took her punishment, his hands used pound to slap on her ass, practically palm stroking upon her fat rear. "I keep reminding your stupid, cum drunk ass that I hate that name!" He seethe as he rained his heavy slips on her, his foot pressing on the back of her head, his toes flexing to grab her hair. "Its okay- I'll forgive your forgetfulness, after all You don't need to think, just to catch my cum and make babies" he said as he grinded her cheek into the tiles, pressing her inti the sprawled oran berries. "I'll just have to keep marking you up until that tiny brain of yours remembers!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom