RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
2:29 AM
(Have fun)

The Lileep shrugged and started to suck on Boon, but now… now it didn’t feel as good as it had, something about the revelation about needing others… still, one upshot of waiting to melt Mary’s brain was she’d probably have evolved by then, so her curves would be larger, and her Stamina would be greater, meaning she’d be able to go for longer…

Local Time:
9:29 PM
Boon's ego wasn't completely solved by her lips, knowing he would rely on others for help, it made him feel soft. He upped his pace, thrusting harder, his tip ramming deeper into the Lileeps mouth as he worked to shake the feelings off of him. His strength was his, and he was born to only grow stronger, to be prime time. Stronger than Varus and his little team.

Local Time:
Shit, that was right... Varus and his team, which had beaten that Salamence chick... What if she'd joined them? It'd taken Varus' entire team to bring her down, and if she was working with him now... Fuck, that was bad news for Boon... He needed someone with a Type advantage to reclaim the upper hand...

Local Time:
(XD I just realized Boon is Varus's Vegeta.)

Boon stopped suddenly, climbing out of the bed as he thought about this fact. He started to pace a bit as he thought about it deeper. Bringing down a Salamance was tricky, with their team as well as it was...Fairies weren't as common in the Region. But Mary could cover two of those bases, Evolving into a Slyveon or a Glaceon. Unfortunately for the Lileep, he started to cool off, shifting into his more humanoid form. "I'm done here." He said suddenly, starting to pick up his clothes.

Local Time:
(So... Does that make Mary Bulma?)

She sat up and tilted her head as she watched him go "Oh? Ah well, hope you enjoy breaking that Eevee's mind to your will. Assuming you even can." She teased one last time as he left, whilst his mind would spin with thoughts about Mary... Sylveon would be fairy, yes... But Glaceon would not only cover the Salamence but also help with Varus too... He'd have to persuade Delson to buy the correct stone for her... Or travel somewhere where she could evolve naturally.

Local Time:
"Don't test me." He said over his shoulder, it was swift but hard to tell if he was talking to her or to himself. He stalked out of the room and started to regroup with his team as he pondered. Varus was his to worry about, would he dare even give her a chance to battle his rival? Delson looked over at Boon as he came back. "Where have you been?" He questioned. "Fucking the Lileep." Boon answered without even thinking, whether or not anyone believed that, he didn't care. He looked at Mary, glaring at her intensely. "

(XD omg probably)

Local Time:
"...Get a Room." Azure said as he looked between them.

"The hell you just say to me tubby?" Boon said rounding on his teammate.

Azure jumped. "You uh look tired and all you guys should get a room and rest up!" He Amended quickly. Boon scowled at Mary. "Just because you won one battle doesn't mean a thing. Remember what you said today." He reminded as he turned to her again completely, stepping up in her face. "Alright, you two. break it up, we're in public." Delson reminded as he stepped up. Delson's voice carried something different to it to each of the mon now, a...strength to it that wasn't quite there before, a firmness that was real. Boon looked at him. "Alright." He said surprisingly.

Local Time:
Mary had twisted to glare at Azure too, but when Delson stepped in she didn't respond, shoving past Boon and heading for her own room "What I said means nothing till you fuckin make it mean something. Besides... I seem to remember you saying something about me getting a night of whatever I wanted..."

Local Time:
She twisted and glared into his eyes "Oh please! I got way too fucking lucky against that Tyranitar, but even then. I'm still unevolved. You've had your Evolution, at least one of them, and you have a Type advantage. So right now, the only thing I want for the night is you to fuck off and leave me alone!"

Local Time:
She snarled as he turned away, grabbing his collar and dragging him back "Oh fuck no, you don't get to walk away!" She growled, dragging him into her room and shoving him at the bed "Sit down, shut up... I'm not fucking worthless... The only person not pulling his fuckin weight is you. If you really wanted to beat whoever the fuck you have your hate boner for that badly, you'd be training us up to help. Instead, you treat all of us like shit, and I'm fucking done with it. So now, I'm calling in that one night. All you are gonna do is exactly what I tell you till dawn breaks. And right now, that's clean my fuckin feet."

Local Time:
Boon glared at her as she declared her order to him. "You do know this isn't going to do nothing for me but make you miserable tomorrow right?" He said. Ofcourse she was weaker than him, and they both knew it, the only thing that would keep him from taking over or fighting her was the fact he did promise her a single wish tonight. "But. You did fight hard." He said as he looked down at her feet. "If you call that fighting."

Local Time:
She leant back as he glared at her, smirking "Oh please. Like you can do anything whilst Delson's watching you." She taunted, the smirk dropping as he insulted her fight "Fuck you, Boon. I beat that fucker, you couldn't." She raised her legs so her feet were infront of his face, having kicked her boots off "Now, get cleaning."

Local Time:
Boon grabbed her ankle. "Oh and your going to pretend you didn't get lucky now?" He said. He leaned forward, his tingue, hit like the rest if him, dragged along her foot slowly, along the sole. He was playing along for the moment it seemed, or simply keeping his word.

Local Time:
She shrugged at his words "Eh, Lucky or not... I still won. And that's all that matters, hmm?" She replied, before giving a soft shiver as his tongue ran across the sole of her foot "Ah... Yeah, like that... Keep cleaning it..." She sighed happily, wiggling her toes as he got closer to them, enjoying having him do as she wanted, at least for the moment.

Local Time:
(Haha, yeah. Just the two of them with eggs and hugs)

She moaned a little more as he sucked on her toes, still wriggling them in his mouth "Mmm... That's it, good... good boy..." She murmured out to him, before she started to push his head down, so he was lying on the floor, her toes still against his lips so he could suck on them more.

Local Time:
(Alternatively, Boon makes sure they all evolve into different Eeveelutions, for best Type Coverage XD)

She smiled more as she heard him growl "Ah-Ah, nice and quiet there..." She called out "If you behave, I'll let you clean more of me." She told him, rubbing her sweaty toes into his tongue harder.

Local Time:
(Boon: "You get one evening to do whatever.
Also Boon: You told me to clean your feet. I've now done that. So I'm gonna fuck you silly now.)

She waited for a while, before pulling her feet from his mouth and peeling the tight spandex fighting suit Delson had given her from her body, lying face down on the bed as she called "Okay then... Now it's time for you to clean the rest of me."

Local Time:
(XD he gave her an evening. Didn't say he'd like it if it annoyed him)

As she peeled off her syiluit, Boon got up, strandling her as he put his hands on her wrists, pinning her down as he start to run his tongu along her neck, down hcollarbones, slowly. She may have been reveling in controlling boon...but he was being throughbto the wors, taking good care of her with his mouth.

Local Time:
(She forgot to ask about the T&C's XD)

She sighed happily as he began to lick her clean, wriggling a little as he pinned her arms to the ground "H-Hey! I didn't say you could hold my hands down!" She whined, waiting for him to remove his hands "Take your hands off, but otherwise you can continue!"

Local Time:
(XD She didn't read the User Agreement Contract, The Boon bang bot will malfunction and misinterpret commands as it sees fit. Upon accepting terms she cannot sue.)

Boon smirked at her a bit, his grip tightening on her a moment, but he let go of her to keep going, nibling on her skin, dancing along towards her chest.

Local Time:
(Mary: Clean me.
Boon-Bot: Use tongue to fuck.)

Mary tensed as he tightened his grip, before relaxing with a sigh as he let go and continued to lick her clean "So, does my sweaty body make you all excited, Boon?" She taunted, feeling him approaching her chest and rolling over so he could access her breasts.

Local Time:
(XD "Make pancakes."
"Breed on the kitchen table")

"You do know I'm a fighter right?" He reminded, pausing mid-path to look up to her. "Think you're the first sweaty girl in my life? trying to make it special?" He teased back as he moved to her chest, running his tongue along her breasts, rolling it around her nipples before giving them a suckle.

Local Time:
("Take a Bath"
"Fuck in Shower")

She laughed as he replied with his little tease "Ah, but how many other girls got to make you lick their sweaty tits clean?" She teased back, giving a soft moan as he ran his tongue across her nipples "I bet I'm the only one of them... And doesn't that make it hotter for you, huh? Knowing this isn't your choice to do"

(She's just opening herself up for his revenge at this point XD)

Local Time:
Boon smirked at her. "Oh?" He said simply. "Is that what you need?" He said as he kept his tongue busy now and then. "To know who's making the choices?" He said as he slid lowly, pulling lower and lower down her body.

(XD Mary: Projects her kink onto Boon
Boon: Girl even when I say yes there's a asterisk of 'I will flip the script if I want')

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom