RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
10:01 PM
"I wanted to break you." He said as she drew him downwards, into their kisses, the two of them wrapping around each other with such hungers one probably could only find in Seviper,s and Arbok's mating rituals. He smacked her breast as he started to hard, squeezing on her nipples abd pulling them around.

Local Time:
"Harder huh?" He said as she teased him, his hands running down her toned figure. His eyes sharpened in hers as she teased him, his fiery competitive nature rearing up. Boon pulled back, his hands parting her legs as he dropped low to attack her slit with his mouth.

Local Time:
She heard him muffled something between her legs, his tongue was pushing inside her, eating her out with the same tenacity he had in battle. Like he was trying to beat someone that wasn't even in the room with them. He grabbed her thigh as she wrapped her legs around his head.

Local Time:
As she moaned and moaned, she felt Boon pull her legs apart, dragging the wide open as he leaned back. "Might have to come back for a rematch some time!" He said smirking at her, his mouth glistening with her juices, his tongue flicked, cleaning his lips but before she could even talk back ti was on her again, his mouth latching back to her slit, his tongue a sizzling weapon of pure pleasure. He moved a hand, starting to stroke on her clit next, upping the attack upon her senses.

Local Time:
Boon thrusted forward, ramming his cock into her slick depths, the sizzling heat making a puff of steam rise from between her legs. It didn't burn her up, ofcourse, but the heat was nestling deep inside as he started pumping his hips, every stroke hammering into her with pure power.

Local Time:
(XD Boon: leaving a warm filling in one opponent in every city)

Boons thrusts only grew stronger with every gaso of her voice, his body still pulsing with strength and Stamina as he buried himself inti the soft gap of her womb. He was working himself up, getting faster and faster, he surged downwards, starting to kiss her deeply.

Local Time:
3:01 AM
(Well, Mary’s showing she can fight now, so she’s less of an easy fuck)

The poor Lileep was losing focus as Boon turned up the heat with his increasingly aggressive thrusts and kisses that muffled her increasingly desperate moans, her body soon at its limit as she came around him with a squeal of pleasure.

Local Time:
(XD I mean that's a self regulating problem if she fights above her weight or tries to beat Boon.)

aa the Lileep came around him, Boon was fucking her until the bedding, keeping her legs spread and her body pinned, fucking her like he was trying to breed her with his eggs in a savage mating press.

Local Time:
(XD every victory she has, Boon challenges her twice over)

As the lileep begged for him, her voice ringing out louder and louder while he was pounding the soft core of her being, Boon dug into her again. His lips broke away from hers, panting to himself as she started to feel the surge of his fiery seed blasting into her.

(XD Also I just imagine "Boon I don't know how buuuuut-" *holding an egg*)

Local Time:
The Lileep smirked in response, shifting around and giving him a little push “Well, don’t let her get too cocky, hmm?” She laughed, knowing what he’d do next.

(I think I made a good image for Mary
You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Local Time:
(XD God DAMN, might make Delson a Pokephile)

As she pushed him, he pushed her back, starting to climb over the Lileep. "She'll remember her place." He said with a smirk as he grabbed the Lileep voluptuous funbags, pushing them apart to lay his cock between them. "I'm going to be a Champion." He said as he squeezed her tits around his member, starting to thrust between them.

Local Time:
“Oh Hun, the amount of cocky guys I hear saying that… You won’t be able to do it all alone, you’ll have to have someone help you. After all, you couldn’t beat all of us solo.” She replied, shaking her head as he’d know she was right… well, guess fucking Mary till she was good for nothing but dumping his cum inside would have to wait till after he’d won the League…

Local Time:
Boon looked her, his fiery gaze harsh on he. Did she spoil his mood? He sighed to himself. "I'll make sure she's not a brain dead breeding hole until aftrler we claim our victory in the league then. " He said as he smacked her tits, trusting up between them, his bit pushing up to her lips.

(Hm I might try to make a Boon. And Delson.)

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom