RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
5:36 PM
(Mary: Gives an Order
Boon: "Fuck it, sure. Sounds kinda hot, but the moment you think your in charge I'm gonna rawdog you so fucking hard.")

She blinked at his words, feeling him slide lower and realising where he was going "Ah-Ah, not there just yet..." She rolled over and presented her ass "We'll save that for last. Right now, you still need to finish cleaning my ass!" She told him, licking her lips as she waited to feel his tongue.

Local Time:
12:36 PM
(XD See Mala would just say no, and strip the will to have such ideas from your mind to replace with wanting his. Boon just likes making sure he's being properly respected...even while he's disrespecting everyone else.)

Boon looked at her as she presented herself to him. "Hm. Is that so?" He said touching her ass cheeks, his thumbs pushing them apart slowly, squeezing on them.

Local Time:
(Mala V Mary: "What lowborn trash. Good only to fuck as a pet."
Boon V Mary: "That's it you brat, fight back more... Give me a challenge!")

She turned her head as he pushed her ass cheeks apart, shooting him a glare "I told you to clean it, not stare at it! If you really want to do that, I'll let you stare all you want once it's clean!"

(Aaaaand there we go, she's pushed the button XD)

Local Time:
(XD Mary V Flux: "I got you a pokeblock and Red Taros. Oh and these pokesnacks because you are just so awesome." Mary: cries in supported eevee)

Boon looked her in the eye as she snapped at him, all that power she felt clearly had rushed right to her head. "Right." He said simply as he took his hands back. "I'm just making sure you get what you deserve." He said as he leaned down, his tongue lulling out as she set him straight. Once she looked away, she felt his saliva, hot and slick drooling over her hole, his tongue brushing it once...then he pulled up. Wait. Deserve? As the word choice crossed her mind, Boon made his move, suddenly grabbing her hips as he rammed his cock into her asshole savagely.

Local Time:
(Mary V Varus: "Oh hey, that Eevee's really cute! Can we have her on our team?" Confused in complimented)

She relaxed a little as he let her ass down again, feeling his hot saliva drooling over her, before his tongue slid over it "Ahn, good boy... Wait, what did you sa-AHAH!" She cried out in shock as he seized her hips and dragged her down into his power thrusts, his saliva lubing her up enough to make his fucking of her pillowy rear easier "B-Boon, No! You... You promised... What I wished!" She moaned "I wan...ted... cleaning!"

Local Time:
"Mm-! You did this to yourself-!" He said as he thrusts away, ramming her hard already, clapping her pillowy cheeks roughly. "Ngh-You talk to me Crazy, ill put you back in your place a bit!" He said as he grabbed her wrists again, keeping her pinned as he fucked her. "You fucked up your own wish-mm-didn't say what I shouldn't do!"

(XD Mary V Levi: So like...im okay with furry girls

Local Time:
"Oh is that true? You'll forgive me?" He teased inti her ear, he pulled on her wrists m, hitching her up a bit, slamming her against his hips harder and harder, pumping against her. "You'll forgive me for fucking you hm? This is already what you were working towards anyway "

Local Time:
"N-No! I wasn't gonna... do tha..." She tried to tell him, but his more aggressive thrusts only made her moan louder, her voice only just louder than the slap of his hips against her butt "P-Please Ju... Stop! I... I'll lick you clean insteeaaad!" she begged of him, still trying to wriggle out as he held her arms tightly in place.

(Mary: *Literally just wanted him to lick her clean for a kink.
Boon: I'ma fuck her till she screams)

Local Time:
(XD Boon: Welp if she wants me to lick her I know where this can go. )

"Oh yeah? You will? He teased as he kept up the pressure on her body. Afterall he was inside now, Mary knew getting him out would be a challenge, even if she was begging. He did enjoy fucking her cross eyed after all.

Local Time:
She squealed louder as his continued his thrusts "I... I will, ju... just please, stop... I can'... Can't take much more!" She begged, even as he'd feel her ass going tight around him, a clear showing of how much her body wanted him, even if her mind didn't... But pulling out now... Well, that might actually be better for bending her to his will, as would forcing her to lick up his musky sweat from his body... She had promised to clean him instead.

Local Time:
She gave a cry of both pleasure and regret as he dragged himself from her ass, rolling over and looking up at him "I... Than... Thank you, Boon..." She mumbled, but even as she spoke she knew there was another price to pay... She leant forwards, starting to run her tongue over his chest, hoping that was what he'd desire of her.

Local Time:
Boon smirked slightly. "Is it better then? Knowing you don't have a choice?" He teased as she was licking on his chest, though she felt his hard on rubbing up against her abs as she got closer to him. Her backdoor felt much emptier, which she liked thst feeling or not was between her and Arceus.

Local Time:
She blushed as he loomed over her, nodding slowly to his words "I... It... does... when... you... dominate..." She mumbled softly, even as she could feel her empty ass tightening around nothing, her body begging for her to find something to fill it back up "I... Boon... When... When I clean you... When I'm done... can... you fill my ass again?" She begged softly, even as he'd know he had her around his finger again, ready for him to own again. Now she was ready to evolve, into his slut, whatever type he gave her.

Local Time:
"Hm just your ass?" Hecsaid as he stroked her head with gis palm while she licked him, her senses filling with his pheromones, her body betraying her...or perhaps opening up to him again. His other hand moved, hooking two fingers inti her gaping hole, , pumping them a few time.

Local Time:
She felt his fingers in her already splayed wide hole and moaned, distracted from cleaning his sweat off her chest "I... Forget after, please... Fuck my ass raw! When you dump your load inside me, over and over... Then I'll lick your musky sweat from your muscles... And forever be your slut... In whatever type you want..." His Pheremones were already corrupting her brain, making her body hot and ready for breeding "I... I wanna evolve just to be a curvier, perfecter bitch..."

(Mary: Tries to fight.
Also Mary: Immediately capitulates into sex.)

Local Time:
(XD Mary's brain is like the your brain on crack meme but it's 'This your brain on Boon' and Circe walks up and goes "Remember ladies, if your man is a Boon you may find yourself surrendering ever value you have...abd that's perfect!")

As she practically sirrdered everything to him in a heart beat he shrugged at her. "Alright, bend over, spread it wide for me.' He said as he pulled his fingers out, them slapped her on the ass hard. "You'll be my little egg layer."

Local Time:
He smirked at her. "Not yet bitch." He said as he thrusted into her ass hard. "You have more than one purpose for me right now, remember!" Hee said as as he shoved his fingers inti her pussy, filling it with his rough touch. His hips started hammering away into her hot body. "Just remember your promise!"

Local Time:
(XD Mary: fucked so good she forgets the entire night)

"Mm- yeah, when I'm done- your going to clean me up!" He said smirking as he rutted into her hmfaster, his cock driving itself deeper into her guts. His hands grabbed on her breasts, squeezing on her firmly, his hips bouncing her ass.

Local Time:
(Tags: Fucked silly XD)

Mary somehow got louder with her moans as he increased his speed ever more, her breasts bouncing and squeezing nicely in his hands as he'd feel her going tight around him, her body wanting to milk his cock for all it had, even if he was dumping it into her ass.

Local Time:
She gasped for air, struggling to drag her head up from the pillow where he'd shoved her down, even as she could just feel his thick load filling her insides, her belly swelling up as she finally got her head out of the pillows and took a deep breath "Ahn... Boo..ne... I... So... Good... clean you... now..." She managed, trying to roll over.

Local Time:
She flushed as he spoke, nodding to his words as she began to lick his sweaty muscles clean, closing her eyes as the taste of him washed over her senses "You... taste... salty... and sweet..." She mumbled to him, still licking up his sweat as she moved down his body, reaching his thighs that she'd coated with her squirting slit and licking at her own juices, mixed with his sweat.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom