RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Abused Desires (Knight of None)

Local Time:
8:55 PM
She took a breath and fired a swift up at the Tyranitar, the small stars rattling against the giant rock dinosaur and doing little to hurt him. The next thing that happened was the Tyranitar stomping her down with a brutal strike, leaving her gasping for air as she crawled back to her feet.

Local Time:
3:55 PM
(XD Mary: *throws a punch*

Boon: WHAT KINDA PUSSY TECHNIQUE IS THAT!

Mary: *has no idea how to Rock Smash*)

Boon winced as Mary froze up with confusion only ti get stomped flat into the dirt. "Fuck-I never gave her that HM-" Delson hissed to himself. They had been so busy....and she had been so wishy washy.

Local Time:
8:55 PM
Mary grinned through her bloody teeth “Finally…” she growled, launching herself forwards and landing two heavy strikes that actually staggered the giant “Alright girlie, no more nice shit!” He snarled, even as another earthquake rumbled and tossed her around, landing directly infront of Boon.

Local Time:
Boon looked down at her as she landed in front of him. "Are you going to lay there?" He said , leaning forward, once again prodding at the Eevee. "Stew in your weakness?" He said smirking at her. "If I failed to beat him, I suppose it's not so bad. It was a disadvantage for me...but what is your excuse?"

Local Time:
Delson stood up, turning to the gym leaders. "So! Is that your last mon!" He said looking to the three of them. Boon stalked over to Mary, she almost thought he might be coming over to snap at her...but he crouched by her. "Good work." He said simply, patting her on the shoulder.

Local Time:
"When we get to the hotel....Anything you want, just fir one night." He said smirking slightly with a wink as he rose up, turning with Delson to face the leaders. Delson took the badge, holding it up. "Nice!" He cheered and brought it down in front of Boon.

Boon looked at Delson and folded his arms. "She got lucky." He said simply.

"She listens to me." Delson pointed out, the Combusken hissing steam through his nose and turning to stalk off on his own. "...hm. he didn't yell that time." Azure noted.

Local Time:
"Eh...maybe? I don't know...Normally he flips out more." Azure said shrugging.

As Boon stalked off into private, he wondered where that Lileep wandered off to...he moved around the hall, looping effectively to the leaders side of the gym arena to see if she was getting patched up.

Local Time:
Boon sneered at her barb, walking towards her. "Losing isn't my problem, just about opportunity to know who I need to fight all the harder." He said as he grabbed her Vine, jerking it, yanking her up towards him. "And I beat you pretty bad at the end there." He growled as he started to grab her breasts.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom