RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
6:07 PM
Rylie blinks when he stopped her from undressing her. His huge hands over hers as he pulls her dainty hands away from her uniform. She looks around before setting his shades on his bedside table, thankfully she was able to see in the dark with her enhanced visions, something that reminded to talk to Wesker about, but it could wait. She wanted to spend alone time with her captain. Her lips turn into a small smile as she looks up at him. "If you insist." She nods to him slowly.

Local Time:
As her combat vest was already put away at the station, she just having her shirt, pants, gloves, and boots. Rylie lifts up her arms as he pulls her dark green shirt over her head, her hair falls over her shoulder and back. She lifts up her chin slightly to look at him only to feel his lips press against hers. A little gasp escapes from her, a bit surprised to feel his warm and soft lips in the cool darkness. His rookie places her hands on his cheeks, their lips dance and kiss upon one another gently. Soft breathing escapes through their noses. She pulls away slightly to look into his blue eyes. "I've missed you. I'm going to be honest, I was scared in the caves..." She whispers to him.

Local Time:
"I'm just glad you're safe" he whispered back to her, a hand touching the back of her neck. His head moved in again, trailing gentle kisses on her neck as brought her closer to him. "I'll make sure you feel better." He assured as he moved his lips down to her chest.

Local Time:
Rylie breaths in sharply as his lips touches her neck, she blushes as she felt him moving down to her chest. Her breast were held together by her lacy, green bra. She goes to move and unstrap the bra from behind, letting her plump, perky breast flow. Her pink nipples grow hard in the cool air. Rylie felt his body move all over her, his lips mainly on her chest. She moans lowly, feeling her body heating up again.

Local Time:
Wesker listened to her moans, every sound making his mouth draw between her cleavage and doen to her belly, his fingers wrapped around her pants. Unbuttoned abd drawing them down the lower he went. H spread her legs, his breath tickling between her legs, his lips caressing against her sex as he pulled her panties aside. His tongue flickered out , tasting her gently.

Local Time:
Rylie gasp, she tries to not lean up so fast, but instead her legs twitch around him when she felt his lips and tongue caressing her pussy. Her eyes roll to the back of her head when his tongue licks, and taste her nectar arousal. Her hands went for his slicked back blonde hair, caressing and threading her fingers through his perfect hair as she moans out his name.

Local Time:
As sge begged and pleaded, wesker held her still, every twitch of her hips, pressing his mouth to ger slit. He moved a hand, pressing and rubbing on her clit with precision. Her flavors on his tingye made her captain work harder, enjoying evert second he had with her.

Local Time:
When he pressed her clit, it was like a button releasing her juices. Rylie let's go of his hair and reaches over her head to grab at the pillow tightly. She didn't want to hurt him with her grab, so she improvised to the poor pillow. Her breathing becomes wanton calls out in pleasure. Hearing him devour her nectar, that delicious wet noise from between her legs, and with the will she had in her lust daze she glances down with half lidded eyes to see her captain's face in between her legs pleasuring her. She breathes in sharply, seeing him like this nearly made her cum, but she had to hold on just a bit longer, though it was becoming impossible with his tongue down her vagina and his thumb pressing her clit.

Local Time:
Rylie breathes in sharply again, her breathes becoming loud moans, telling him she was coming soon. That whatever he was doing was filling that burning feeling in her tummy even more. That coil was tightening more. She tries to hold his gaze, oh she tried, but that overwhelming feeling of pleasure was taking over. She rolls her eyes back as her head hit the pillow and she moans even louder, that coil was so tight it was getting ready to snap and everything felt so right. His tongue deep in her wet walls, his finger pressing her clit constantly, and his face in between her legs as he eats her out. She snaps, moaning his name loudly as her back arches. She sees white as her body squirms and her core releases more of her juices as she came.

Local Time:
As she was lost to the pleasures her captain was inflicting upon her, her juices flooding out between her legs as he drew back, Wesker oh so slow drew his hand over his lips. He didn't often more than his words, laced with a cool yet caring "Better?" While he watched her lay back, taking in her trembling form.

Local Time:
Rylie groans lowly in pleasure, her body trembles beneath him before she opens her eyes to see him in between he legs still, sitting back to see her under him. She swallows hard and nods before attempting to sit up. "Ye-yes..." She answers in between breathes. "Thank you." Her blonde hair cascades over her perky breast, and the wrap around her head still on her head before giggles. "You sure you want to make love to a mummy?" She teases him, feeling out his uniform.

Local Time:
Rylie smiles at his smirk, sighing softly as she felt his hands run over her body. Every finger tip and touch from him felt amazing and she hums lowly. Her eyes half lidded as she watches him caress her body, chuckling softly. "I thought you were going to rip Chris a new one when he flirted with me, and you were so subtle about it as well but I felt a bit of jealous from you." She laughs lightly.

Local Time:
Rylie shook her head as well. "I thought Jill was going to strangle him, she had that look of fire in her eyes." She mentions before taking in a deep breath, her pink buds on her breast were still hard in the cool air of his bedroom. "You were a bit sharp, but you were telling him he was messing with the wrong woman." She spoke softly as she reaches to grab his hand. "I belong to you." She purrs.

Local Time:
Rylie gives him a subtle smile and gentle pulls him up over her. To feel his warm and hard body over her naked and exposed body. She is a defenseless as a gazelle, but with him over her, he is like a lion protecting its meal. No one takes her from him. With her other hand, she strokes her fingers through his slicked back hair. "All yours, you ruined me before any man could touch me." She hums to him.

Local Time:
Her lips quiver when he whispers in her ear. Her body was on fire as she felt him thrust into her again, her core makes the squish sound as he thrust into her, telling them how wet she truly is. Thankfully that painful headache was almost gone, it almost like her concussion is never existed. She leans in, kisses his neck with pepper, soft kisses before going to kiss his ear. Brushing her fingers through his blonde locks.

Last edited:
Local Time:
As she ran her fingers through his hair, her kisses softly dancing along her ear, wesker moved his lips, starting to kiss in her neck in return. The squish of her slick core, and heat of her body comforting him in the act. He started to push up the pace, nibbling on her neck a bit.

Local Time:
Rylie leans her head back, exposing more of her neck to him to show him her docile nature. Her hands found refuge on his muscular back and shoulders, feeling the power of his thrust as he reaches the depths inside of her again. She let's out a moan, telling him he was doing amazing. Her fingers dug into his skin as he picked up the pace. "Oh...oh God Wesker...Wesker....Mm please...please keep going." She whines to him, nuzzling her nose into his ear.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom