RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
6:12 PM
Her soft whines were soon taken by his lips as he kissed her deeply, feeling his tongue dance along her teeth then into her mouth. She moans in the kiss, pleasure building up so quickly in her body. His cock was relentless, his body creaks with his powerful thrust and the squelches from her pussy were loud between her legs. Her finger nails dug into his skin, holding onto him as he continues to hit her g spot. Her whines and moans were becoming consistent and louder with each thrust, impending her incoming orgasm. She pulls back her lips as her half lidded green eyes looks at Wesker. "Captain please, please cum with me. I want to feel you swell inside of me, filling me with your seed." She begs.

Local Time:
Her nails dug into his skin, her voice tempting and drawing him in like the cries of an angel upon his ears. The heat if her body and passion rattling in her pleading voice made Wesker all the more crazed in tye moment. He pushed his lips against hers again, kissing her deeply as she feel the wild pulsation inside her, his hips ramming inti hers as she felt his seed starting ti release into her.

Local Time:
She whines as she felt his increased pace, his lips silencing her wails of pleasure and only thing heard was the squleching sound of her wet core taking his cock. Her body was on fire and her walls squeezed his swelling cock as he released his seed in her. She moans loudly in his kiss as he fills her. Breathing heavily as their lips part just slightly, her eyes open to see him. "...God...that felt amazing..." She whispers to him.

Local Time:
Rylie smiles softly, leaning into his touch. Her eyes flutter at him, rubbing his shoulders. "You haven't disappoint and I don't think you ever will." She purrs. Rylie felt the pounding in her head was subdue, her concussion wasn't as bad. It had her confused, but from her memories the serum made her heal her wounds quickly. Her gaze was filled with confusion as she looks at Wesker.

Local Time:
Rylie swallows as he lays beside her, his hand rubs along her side trying to keep her calm. "My headache...the...concussion is gone. I guess I didn't hit my head that hard as I thought." She answers him, gazing into his blue eyes in the dark. "I also guess I won't be needing the wrap around my head anymore either."

Local Time:
Rylie gives him a subtle nod, lifting her head slightly as he removes the bandages from her head. She saw the wrapping had blood, and he was successful of getting the wrapping off. "How does it look love?" She asks him, pressing her hands against his chest. The wound on her head, where the cut originally was, but it was gone. Fully healed and blood was caked into her blonde hair.

Local Time:
Rylie did her best to act normal, but deep down the regenerating cells in her body managed to heal her wounds and get rid of the concussion in a few hours. She blinks her eyes at him before sighing softly. "I'm really tired though," she pauses. "I guess washing my hair can wait till tomorrow right? It's basically dried at this point or would you prefer to shower with me and wash my hair?" She gives him a cheeky smile.

Local Time:
Rylie nods, giving him a tired smirk before giving him a kiss. "We can wait till the morning." She spoke to him, caressing his cheek. "Good night Wesker." She says, settling in his arms once again as she proceeds to rest. Something was bothering her, Wesker was calm about this. She knew that he knows about her regenerating ability, why is he acting like this? This had her concerned, but she loves him. Still remembering their close moments a long time ago when they both were much younger. Rylie was scared, maybe Wesker had a change of heart and is using her. Using her and leading her heart astray.

Local Time:
Wesker laid down beside her, his hand resting upon her side. He was thinking as she feel inside her resting, calculating bis next move. He'd have to be careful if she was driven into shock by her regeneration. But he would have to be there to adjust hee perspective....to keep her in the dark.

Local Time:
The following day, Rylie woke up to the darkness of Wesker's bedroom. As her eyes opened, she saw Wesker peacefully resting beside her. Both were bare from last night's events and she felt much better from yesterday. Biting her bottom lip, she was still feeling mixed feelings about Wesker. Her captain, was also someone she had known forever, and her memories showed him there, but she didn't care. She loves him, and that little crush from long ago was still there. Moving closer to him, she caresses his cheek and then his blonde hair, her other hand resting on his muscular chest. Lifting up her leg to wrap around his hips, her pussy was still wet from their last night's desires. It was evident she was needy and she wanted him to eat her out again.

Local Time:
She chuckles lowly, feeling him stiffen against her slit. She gives off a little mewl when she felt his hardened member rub against her, tilting her head back as she embraces the feeling. "You are my captain after all, I always need a little handling." She spoke, looking at him with a little grin of her own.

Local Time:
Rylie gasp before a guttural moan leaves her lips as she felt his cock slip right into her moist pussy. She shivers in his hold, returning the deep kiss as he thrust into her, and her arms locked around him as he pounds into her. Moans leaves her throat as the lewd sounds of his pounding escapea between her legs.

Local Time:
Her captain kissed her back, matching her intensity as he curled his arms around her, starting to roll over with her onto the bed, his hips pumpungbintovher. His voice vibrated on her lips, giving soft groans to himself between kisses. He hands squeezed ger soft skin, rubbing on her.

Local Time:
Arching her back from the bed as Wesker continues to pound into her. His rookie whines in between their kisses, her fingers digging into his back as she holds onto him. The skin slapping sound mix of the squelch of her wet pussy echoes in his room along with their muffle moans and whines. Rylie felt her body heating up when he kept hitting that spot.

Local Time:
Her captain began to tease her neck, forcing Rylie to tilt her head back and exposing her already marked neck to him. Squinting her eyes shut as his lips began to add on the pleasurable feeling on her body let alone between her legs. His pounding never ceased, like he infinite energy to spare to continue destroying her pussy with his cock. She began to moan loudly now that her lips were not muffled by Wesker's. Wanton moans echo in his room along with the lewd noises of love making.

Last edited:
Local Time:
Rylie dug her nails into his skin as he thrust and pounds harder into her. She squints her eyes shut as she felt her walls convulse around him, the lewd noise of his skin slapping against hers and his soft grunts. The poor girl couldn't hold on anymore, she cries in pleasure, squirting around his cock as she came all over him.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom