RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Game RP Cherishing the Master Mind

Local Time:
12:31 PM
Rylie glances at him, seeing him panting as he pulled out of her and laid on his bed. Her green eyes studies his face as she came closer to him, seeing the time. It was close to 6 in the morning. "We have to go in this morning don't we?" She asks, rubbing to feel the cake blood in her hair still. "And I need to wash my hair."

Local Time:
"It would be probably more suspicious if I did." He said as he shifted out of bed. "You are injured. You could stay here while I go in...just don't snoop around in my things." He said as he started to walk for his bathroom, thinking about what they could use to explain her healing.

Local Time:
Her frown grows, watching him walk to the bathroom. She felt like he didn't trust her enough to tell her not to snoop around. Shaking her head in disbelief, crossing her arms over her exposed breast, she glances around before spotting the blood on the pillowcase. "You don't trust me now?" She asks loudly for him to hear her.

Local Time:
He smirks slightly. "Did I say I didn't trust you?" He said as he looked at her, starting to step into the shower. His bathroom was spacious, with a unexpectedly bright tile set, the walls were cream colored, with soft white tilting along the floors. The shower door was completely glass, with a simple basin, big enough for both of them.

Local Time:
She huffs a bit, seeing his smirk causes her frown to go away as she watches him step into the shower. The shower was big enough for them both so she hops in as well. Closing the glass door behind her so no excess water could get out. "It almost sounds like you don't trust me." She tells him, watches as he splashes water onto him and his hair.

Local Time:
"Hm. Is it the way I said what I'd like you to not do? " He said as he turned around to look at her, water running over him, down his back, around his shoulders, the water tracing along his muscles. "I do trust you, but I also want to make sure I bring it up. I have things that are not for other personnel."

Local Time:
She watches the water run down his muscles, his hair getting wet and soaked. Ruining the slick back look she loves on him. Rylie let's out a soft sigh as she reaches over to trace his muscles as well. "I understand my love, it just sounded like you didn't trust me," she spoke, her eyes studying his body before glancing up at him. "There are things that no one should know, especially me. If I don't want another incident happening like a few months ago."

Local Time:
Rylie eyes soften as she heard his last words, the water now getting her soaked. Her blonde hair getting wet as the blood runs out of her hair and down the drain. Her fingers caress his body and his face, twirling his hair in her fingers. "And I don't want to lose you either," She mumbles, only for Wesker to hear. "I...care about you too much."

Local Time:
(XD Oh very true, that all did hurt Wesker in a way XD)

Rylie jumps slightly as she felt the shower head rinsing the shampoo and blood out of her hair. She opened her eyes to see him gaze at her. Her fingers press gently against his chest, feeling out his muscles as she did so. "I'll make sure nothing hurts you Wesker. We both have already been through so much in one lifetime."

Local Time:
He hummed softly as her felt her nipples growing stuff, his hands cupping her backside. Her hands slicked through his hair, his head moved diwn, starting to kiss on her neck. Wesker brought hos arms around her waist, pulling her up and putting her back to the tiled wall as he moved abd grinned against her.

Local Time:
She gasp softly as she felt the tile wall behind her. Trapping her beneath Wesker, and low moans escape as she felt his lips on her neck and him grinding against her hot pussy. Her legs cross over behind her captain so she wouldn't slip as one of her hands move down to his cock, pumping him a few times as she kisses his wet hair.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom