RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
3:28 AM
"Good boy..." Derek bit his lip and pushed his fingers through his hair before gently grazing the riding crop over Kalin's stomach and down to his pelvis. "Now tell me Kalin, did you think I would let you get away with teasing me so much?"

Without waiting for a response, Derek lightly slapped the riding crop on Kalin's small stomach.

Local Time:
Derek smiled and bit his lip slightly. The way Kalin sounded after being struck gently was already making Derek hard.

"Do you think it's fun to be a cock tease to me Kalin?" He said as he struck Kalin again, this time on his hip, before dragging the riding crop down Kalin's inner thigh. "Or do you just enjoy being a bad boy?" He struck Kalin's inner thigh, using just a bit more pressure so it would leave behind a faint red mark.

Local Time:
"Hmmmm, what feels good? So does it feel good to know that you make my cock ache and balls tighten as you tease me?" Derek strikes Kalin again, hitting one of his soft pink nipples before grading the crop down Kalin's side.

"Should I do what feels good and punish you until you are begging for mercy Kalin?"

Local Time:
5:28 AM
Kalin gaps again, “I don’t know—“ He mumbles, shivering.

”Myabe. . . If that’s what you want.” He whispers, his fingers curling into his palms. He felt helpless, tied down and blindfolded. He couldn’t tell where Derek was going to strike next and the questioning. . . The wondering where the crop would land next was driving Kalin insane. He hadn’t done this before, most of his partners ending up having been plain or just not interested in playing with Kalin. But this. . . This felt amazing.

Local Time:
Derek set down the riding crop and picked of a leather flogger before gently dragging the leather strands over Kalin's body. Slowly, the leather straps dragged down over Kalin's cock before Derek pulled the flogger away and brought it back down with a swift flick of his wrist. The straps slapped over Kalin's chest. Making multiple small slapping sounds. "Are you going to tease me like that again Kalin?"

Local Time:
Kalin shivered again, his lips parting slightly, a soft groan in his throat, “Mm- Maybe~ Depends if I want to.” He squirms slightly, the sting on his chest plesant, yet burning slightly. Small pink marks remained on his skin where the straps struck, sending those tingling sensations through Kalin’s body.

Local Time:
"Still being stubborn I see...well then let's try and fix that." Derek began to remove the rest cuffs from Kalins ankles and wrists before flipping him over on to his stomach and placing the cuffs back on the young male.

"Let's see how much you can take..." Derek slapped the flogger over Kalin's ass a little harder than he when he hit his chest before reaching into a drawer for a special surprise.

Local Time:
Kalin huffs, “How is it being stubborn if I’m being honest? I can’t promise to never do something I just always do, I tease and poke fun, not my fault if it makes you hard.”

He squeaks, a soft sound of surprise when Derek un cuffs him and then flip him, cuffing him back. His body jerks slightly when the flogger his his ass, erection awkwardly pinned beneath him.

Local Time:
"You're stubborn because you still want to tease me knowing you'll get punished for it." Derek said as he applied some lube to a vibrating butt plug before slipping it inside of Kalin's hole and turning it on.

"Now stay quiet for me other than when you answer me." Derek began twirling the flogger as the straps continued to strike Kalin's ass and back over and over again. The slaps were light and meant mostly to tease the skin instead of causing any pain.

Local Time:
Kalin lets out a soft groan, his hips shifting slightly with the but plug in his ass. He presses his face down into the bed, wanting more than just the small thing in his ass. His muscles jumped slightly, twitching with every touch of the flogger, the groan still building softly in his throat.

Local Time:
Derek's cock was twitching in his pants as he saw the small red mark forming on Kalin's skin. He struck Kalin's ass on last time with the flogger harder and groaned. He loved the way Things were turning out for a first timer like Kalin.

Derek set the flogger down and playfully pushed on the buttplug with two fingers, making it move back and forth just a small but inside of Kalin's hole. "Why don't you tell me what you want Kalin."

Local Time:
Kalin bit down on his lip, lifting his face from the bed and resting his chin down on it. A soft moan left his lips and he shifts his hips again, trying to get more movement, more friction, more anything.

“Whatever you want me to have, sir.” He mumbles, his head turning slightly sof the side of his face was on the bed.

Local Time:
Derek chuckled darkly before uncuffing just the young male's ankles. "Be careful what you say in this room little one. There isn't any room for regrets in this space of my home." Derek grabbed a vibrating cock sleeve and ribbed dildo before returning to his blindfolded meal.

"Lift your ass up for my Kalin." Derek was going to continue having some fun before taking Kalin's hole for another ride.

Local Time:
Derek slaps Kalin's ass before leaning in a biting it just a enough to leave light teeth marks. "Good...now just relax."

Derek carefully slipped Kalin's cock into the vibrating sleeve and turned it on to a medium strength before pullout out the buttplug. Derek slapped Kalin's ass again, using both hands and grabbing at the soft cheeks once existed hands made contact.

Derek admired how perfect and small Kalin was as he stared at Kalin's hole. "Such a perfect tight ass..." Then Derek spread Kalin's ass cheeks apart and started to lick and tease the puckering hole as he growled.

Local Time:
Once Derek had made Kalin's hole wet enough, he slowly pushed the ribbed dildo inside the young male. He took his time as he did though, making sure to watch each small rib of the dildo slip inside of Kalin. Derek began to thrust the dildo with agonizing slowness. He wanted kalin to beg for more. Whether it be for him to move the dildo faster or to use his cock.

Local Time:
Kalin gasped, his hips stilling and he blows out a breath. Holy fuck. . . He’d played with his own toys and had his own fun, but there were just some things he couldn’t get himself, like this perfect angle. It felt fucking amazing and he didn’t stop wanting more, a moan leaving his lips as well as a soft plea, “Please, sir, please~”

Local Time:
Derek loved the pleas coming from Kalin. Kalin's voice was so innocent whenever he begged. "Please what little one? You have to tell me exactly what you want, or I won't know what you're asking for."

He was going to force Kalin to say everything. He wasn't going to give in just from a few 'please'.

Local Time:
Derek smirked and pulled the dildo back just a bit so Kalin couldn't please himself. "So impatient, but alright, I'll give you more."

Derek held the dildo tighter and started thrusting it quickly and deeply into Kalin's hole. Derek leaned in and nibbled on one of Kalin's ass cheeks as he continued to thrust the dildo in and out of Kalin, angling it so it pressed and rubbed against the young male's prostate. "Is this what you wanted little one? You want me to use this dildo on you like it was my own cock?"

Local Time:
Derek nipped harder on Kalin's ass cheek as he started thrusting the dildo harder. Every time it was shoved inside of Kalin, the dildo made a squelched sound from how wet the young male's hold was. Derek then turned the vibrating cock sleeve up a little higher before slapping Kalin's ass. "Do you want more of this dildo or my cock little one?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom