RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
2:21 AM
Derek smiled and unzipped his pants, pulling them down just enough before rubbing the tip of his cock on against Kalin's hole.

"Then I'll make you feel so good you can't even think straight." Without hesitation, Derek thrusted into Kalin, slamming his cock right into the young male's prostate.

Local Time:
Derek grabbed Kalin's hips for leverage as he started pounding and grinding Kalin's tight hole. Wanting to hear Kalin scream, Derek turned the vibrating cock sleeve on high as he continue his rough treatment to the young male's ass. "Thats right, just take all of my cock and lose yourself in what I can do to you."

Local Time:
Derek leaned over Kalin, wrapping both his arms around the other's waist and thrusted harder. His cock was grinding and pounding into all the right spots with Kalin. "You like this don't you little one? You like how deep my cock goes inside you?"

Derek couldn't wait any longer as he reached up and removed the cuffs from Kalin's wrist before lifting the small male up, carrying him over to a mirror that faced the bed. Derek held Kalin up by his thighs as his back rested against Derek's chest. Take off your blindfold Kalin, I want you to watch me fuck you."

Local Time:
4:21 AM
Kalin moans, “Yes, yes, sir I like it~!” He moans, crying out with each and every thrust. The movement from the other, moving them off the bed, he frowns, confused. When Derek tels him to pull the blindfold off, he reaches up and lifts it from his face, and flushes deeply when he sees the mirror, “I. . .” He bites his lip, staring at his reflection.

Local Time:
Derek smirks and thrusts deeply into Kalin's hole, letting the other see everything in the mirror. Derek's thick cock slammed into Kalin's prostate as he moved his hips with abandon.

"How does it feel to watch me fuck you Kalin?" Derek's thrust became even more relentless as he gritted his teeth. "Fuck~ your ass is sucking in my cock."

Local Time:
He moans, “F-Feels great~” He mumbles, His gaze locked on the mirror. He couldn’t even bring himself to looks away if he wanted to. Transixed by the sight of his small body being slammed into by Derek’s much larger one.

Kalin tense again, panting heavily as his hands flaked slightly, trying to fing purchase on something, anything, to hold onto. “More, sir, please~”

Local Time:
Not wanting to disappoint, Derek moved ever harder as his cock slammed into Kalin's prostate harder than ever before. His hips smacked into Kalin's ass cheeks, sending the sounds all throughout the room as Derek panted and grunted with each thrust.

Derek soon noticed Kalin reaching for something to hold onto and grinned. Just above Kalin's head was a metal bar meant for just this purpose. "Reach up Kalin, grab the bar above your head and hang on tight."

Local Time:
Kalin‘s cry’s soon turned to small screams of pleasure, his head tipping back as he reaches up, his fingers grasping at the bar and gripping onto It. His eyes closed and then he looks back to their reflections, his body tensing and pleasure coiling inside him, “Please- I wanna-“

Local Time:
Derek could tell Kalin was going nuts with the pleasure he was experiencing. He didn't care if he wasn't close yet, Kalin would just have to have multiple orgasms then. "Cum for me Kalin. Let it go and watch yourself cum while you get fucked!"

Derek thrusted faster and faster, using almost all of his energy to push Kalin over the edge.

Local Time:
Kalin gasps, his orgasm building inside him before bursting out at Derek’s words, his cum shoot from his head and splattering across his abdomen and stomach. He could feel Derek not even slow, and he was still moaning and crying out with his pleasure. He could feel The overstimulation starting to take hold and his body shudders.

Local Time:
Derek held Kalin tightly as he continued to thrust as deep as possible. "You're such a good boy, cumming on command like that." Derek nibbled on Kalin's shoulder as he changed his thrust pattern, pulling almost completely out before ramming himself back inside of Kalin. "Do you want me to fill you up with my load Kalin? If so you need to ask nicely."

Local Time:
Derek growls and gives Kalin everything thaybhe can, using all of his energy to pound his cock into the young male. "Ah fuck~Argh!"

Derek could hardly speak as he slammed into Kalin one last time with a deep guttural groan as he came inside of Kalin. Thick hot streams shot up and filled the other's tight hole, leaving Derek out of breath as he held Kalin tightly.

Local Time:
Kalin held onto the bar, panting and a few tears glittering on his cheeks. He shudders, panting heavily and looking at Derek in the mirror, watching the male. He shifts slightly, biting down on his lip at the feeling of the other man’s cum inside him, hot and foreign, but filling his body and feeling amazing.

Local Time:
Derek had never had such satisfying sex before. The women he was with before were never able to take his rough treatment, let alone even be willing to see his basement. Kalin was truly something special.

Derek looked up and smiled as he gently wrapped one arm around Kalin's waist while reach up with the other to help Kalin release the bar. "It's okay...I've got you."

Local Time:
Derek chuckled and shifted Kalin in his arms to hold him like a bride. "You must have been so deprived of great sex that now you can't get enough of it." Derek brought Kalin back over to the bed amd laid him down before crawling on top of him and giving him a deep kiss.

"You're so impatient. It's only been 2 minutes since my cock left your ass and you already want more?"

Local Time:
Kalin smiled slightly, “Feeling used does feel good.” He shrugs slightly.

”Knowing I made someone feel as good as I do, feels good.” He nestles his head into Derek’s chest and laughed softly, “That sounded— strange.”

He slides his hand down Derek’s sternum and abdomen, humming softly.

Local Time:
Derek smiled and kissed Kalin's forehead softly. The way this little male was so cute, sexy, and funny at the same time was making Derek want to spoil Kalin. Kalin fit so well against him it was as if they were meant to be in each other's lives.

Just as Kalin's hand reached Derek's abdomen, he jerked slightly and tried not to burst out laughing as he quickly grabbed Kalin's hand. "Watch it little one, that's a very sensitive area."

Local Time:
Derek jolted again and tried to grab Kalin's other hand, failing to do so as he burst out laughing. Normally he would've made it clear not to touch those areas before even taking off his shirt, but with Kalin....he felt relaxed and thay he could trust the young male.

Derek struggled to speak as Kalin continued to tickle him, "Ahaha! Okay okay! I get it!"

Local Time:
A smile curled Kalin’s lips and he brushes his thumb over the ticklish area one more time before his hands still. He kisses Derek’s shoulder and nuzzles his nose against it, “Hmm. . .“ He slides his hand back up to rest against the man’s chest, right between his pectorals.

”You don’t have much fun, do you?” He murmurs, looking up at the other.

Local Time:
Derek smirked and kissed Kalin's head before resting his head pack against the pillow. "Not really, no. I'm always heading to another event or meeting or what not. I barely have time to just sit down and enjoy my own home." Derek sighed and took a minute to think about the last time he actually enjoyed himself.

"Honestly, I haven't even done anything for myself since I took over the company 5 years ago."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom