RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
9:05 AM
As they approach Mr. Carlson, the old man's eyes instantly lock on to Kalin and a creepy, perverted smile spreads across his face. "Well, well, well Mr. Gatemen, should I be getting ready to talk about the company with you or thanking you for bringing me tasty redhead?" the old man said as he tried to reach out to touch Kalin's hair.

Derek instantly pulled Kalin closer and low rumbling growl came from his chest, "No...he is my boyfriend, Kalin Rorena, and I would appreciate you keeping your hands to yourself, Mr. Carlson..."

Local Time:
Mr. Carlson chuckles and rubs a hand over his bald head as if he were running his fingers through his nonexistent hair, "Hello there, you sexy little thing."

"Mr. Carlson....I have already told you this is my boyfriend. I need you to show him respect." Derek says sharply, trying his best to keep his cool.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. How about you send the little sex pot back to your table or something that way I can focus then."

Local Time:
Derek glares at Mr. Carlson while placing a hand over Kalin's, "I shouldn't have to leave Kalin on his own, but I think that I might do something I will regret later if I don.t" He turns to face Kalin and gives him an apologetic frown, "Would you mind going over to the table and waiting there for me? I will only be a few minutes, my love."

Local Time:
While Derek and Mr. Carlson continue their conversation about the company, yet another older man walks over to Kalin and sits down next to him. This time, the older man was truly a silver fox with thick, soft grey hair that was almost the same length as Derek's with a smaller build than Derek as well, "Well hello there. I hope you don't mind me taking this seat for a while, I just couldn't resist a cute little kitten such as yourself. My names Roger, and you are?"

Local Time:
"I could tell you some stories about that boy. You probably wouldn't see him the same after that, but maybe that's a good thing." Roger takes a sip of his drink, it being the exact same thing Derek always drinks, "A gorgeous young thing like you deserves someone who can spend every minute of every day with you, not leave you alone while they go to work like a shnook."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom