RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
8:29 PM
Kalin made a popping sound as he pulled the sucker from his mouth, holding Derek’s gaze as he spoke, “Yes, sir.” He looked back the the screen, putting the sucker between his lips and sucking it back into his mouth with a wet sound and emailing the schedule to his boss.

Local Time:
6:29 PM
Derek's cock twitched as he heard the sounds coming from Kalin's mouth. That little brat was already teasing at full force and it was only 9:30 in the morning.

Derek cleared his throat and clenched his fist on top of the desk as he tried to hold himself back. If Kalin wasn't careful, Derek was going to throw the young male on top of his desk and fuck him until he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Local Time:
As the day went on, Derek made sure to always pass Kalin's desk slowly while flexing his muscles. At one point he rolled up his sleeves and flexed his forearms to the point that the veins almost popped out.

Finally he was finishing up his last bit of paperwork from his last meeting when he noticed that Kalin had already walked out of the office. He figured the young male scurried off to the car in the private garage so now one would see him. Once he turned off his computer, Derek passed by Kalin's desk and snagged a pen just to tease the other before walking out of the office.

Local Time:
Derek stood motionless for a moment as he saw some random guy hugging Kalin. He didn't know if it was another ex or some crazied prick who thought they were going to move in on his Kalin. He stepped closer with clenched fists as his eyes darkened.

Derek stepped vetween the male and Kalin feeling a need to protect the young male. His muscles flexed and his breathing was heavy as he stared down at the random male. "Who are you and what do you think you are doing?"

Local Time:
Derek squinted his eyes slightly as he stared at the other male for another minute. Brother? Kalin was white as paper while the other male was clearly of Latin origin mispanic descent.

Her turned to look at Kalin with a confused expression and a cocked eyebrow while slowly relaxing. "Little brother? I'm a little confused."

Local Time:
(No, that way it can be a secret thing between Kalin and his family on what they say)

Derek, sighed and pushed his fingers through his hair. He was grateful it wasnt someone trying to hurt Kalin, but he had no idea Kalin had sent any of his family memebers photos of him let alone havung said photos in the first place.

"I'm sorry for how I acted just now. I thought you might be someone who was trying to hurt Kalin. I'm Derek Gatemen." Derek extended his hand for the other to take, hoping he didn't just make an ass out of himself.

Local Time:
8:29 PM
Kalin giggles, still holding onto Derek's arm.

Javi smiles and hugs Derek instead of taking his hand, "Ah, es muy bueno!" Javi looks at Derek, "Javi Domenech." He smiles and looks back at Kalin, "Mamá dijo que lo invitaste a cenar este sábado, todos están ansiosos por conocerlo."

Kalin nods, leaning into Derek.

Local Time:
Derek grunted softly in surprise as Javi hugged him. His eyes were wide and his arm were held out slightly to the side from the sudden contact. He had never been hugged by anyone other than Kalin. Even the useless women he used to be with inky ever held his arms.

Once they started speaking Spanish, Derek grumbled to himself quietly. He always hated when others could talk about him without him knowing, but what was he supposed to do? "It's nice to meet you Javi, I wished I had know that you would be coming to visit Kalin today so I could've prepared somewhere for us to go."

Local Time:
Derek scratched the back of his head nervously as he smiled. "A-alright well, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again soon."

Derek then turned to face Kalin with a small look of desperation. He needed Kalin's support to end this awkward moment for him. "Are you ready to go then Kalin?"

Local Time:
Derek sighed heavily in relief as he and Kalin walked away. He was never good at meeting anyone other than business associates. He was already nervous for Saturday, but now it was worse knowing they would be able to talk about him and he wouldn't know a lick of what they were saying.

"So, when were you planning on telling me that you spoke Spanish? And when did you take photos of me?" Derek smirked and lightly pinched Kalin's ass, thinking about how badly he wanted to punish Kalin for this small act of deception.

Local Time:
"Sneaky brat." Derek chuckled as he climbed into the car behind Kalin. The driver then started driving them towards the outskirts of town. Derek didn't tell Kalin, but he had the driver pack everything in the trunk of the car that he would need for this romantic night. He had also commissioned one of his most trusted friends to set up the decoration in the remote location that Derek planned on taking Kalin to.

Local Time:
Derek chuckled and squeezed Kalin's shoulder lightly. Even though Kalin was right about Derek always wanting to be inside of the other, he figured he could try to figure out how he got the photos. "Well hoe about you tell me when you managed to find time to snap those photos of me, and I'll see if you need to be punished later tonight?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom