RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
12:55 PM
Derek huffs and climbs off the bed. He couldn't get comfortable in his bed without Kalin. He hadn't told him yet, but Derek had been sleeping on his own couch for that week without Kalin. Derek quietly walks out of the room with the intention of laying out on the couch until he sees Kalin. The fact that his little minx was pulling on his hair and had a worried expression made Derek's heart sink. "Kalin? Are you okay?"

Local Time:
"You shouldn't worry yourself so much though. I don't want to see you feeling bad just because of a nightmare that I'm dealing with okay?" Derek cups Kalin's face with both hands and places a gentle kiss to the other's lips. "I was at work everyday during that week wasn't I? I'll be just fine, even better now that you're back."

Local Time:
Derek grabs Kalin's chin with his index finger and thumb, forcing him to look up. "Kalin, you didn't cause anything. That fucking prick did. It's not your fault okay?" He slowly caresses his hand over Kalin's cheek and leans down to press his forehead against the other's. "You didn't cause anything. You were just watching out for yourself and some dickhead took advantage of that."

Local Time:
2:55 PM
Kalin’s face goes red, his eyes following Derek as the man walked away. He huffs, “Prick!” He called out before turning and rummaging around the kitchen with a huff until he found the small box of camomile he’d bought a few weeks ago. He drops the bag into a mug and adds a small bit of honey before pouring the water.

He stirs the hot liquid and then throws away the tea bag before following after Derek.

Local Time:
Derek sighs as he stares at his bed, not wanting to lay down for fear of the dream returning. Once he hears Kalin approaching, Derek sits on the edge of the bed, shuddering slightly at the idea of possibly seeing that man kiss and fuck Kalin again in his nightmare.

The sight of Kalin walking into the room helps Derek calm down a little as he smiles and watches the other carefully bring him the mug of tea.

Local Time:
Kalin smiles back at Derek and sets the mug on the nightstand. He flops down onto the bed before sitting up and crossing his legs, leaning back against the headboard. He looks at Derek, “So. You can snuggle me, drink your tea and when you finish, I’ll be right here with you while you get some rest.”

Local Time:
Derek smiles and nods before picking up the mug, blowing on the hot liquid a bit before sipping it carefully. He normally didn't like tea unless it was drowned out with sugar, but he didn't mind the way Kalin made it. He sets the mug back down after taking another sip and sighs softly. "Kalin I....I don't want to have that dream again."

Local Time:
Kalin hums and pulls Derek close, his arm looping around Derek and playing with his hair, “I know, babe, but you gotta sleep. I’ll be here the whole time whispering sweet nothings and messing with your hair. I’m only asking for a few hours, okay?” He murmurs, kissing Derek’s temple.

Local Time:
Derek gulps softly and sighs. "Okay. I'll try." Derek closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before shifting both of them on the bed so he could lay his head on Kalin's stomach while laying between his legs. Derek closes his eyes and lets out a shaky breath. "Just....please don't go anywhere."

Local Time:
After about an hour and half, Derek's fingers start to twitch and he whimpers softly in his sleep. Just as he feared, Derek's nightmare returned and seemed to be even worse. Even though Derek normally would've woken up, he remained asleep, even with sweat starting to cover his forehead and neck.

Local Time:
Kalin curses softly, if the nightmare progressed any sleep Derek would have gotten would be counteracted. He shake’s the other’s should a feeling of disparity washing over him, “Derek.” If he couldn’t help Derek sleep by being here and loving on him, then what could?

Local Time:
Derek flinches violently and pushes himself up with a deep gasp. "Huh?! Wha-?! What, what is it what's wrong?!" Derek looks up at Kalin with a terrified expression while breathing heavily. His heart was racing and his face was still covered in sweat as his eyes were still brimming with tears from his sleep. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you in my sleep?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom