RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Damnit, He’s Hot! (Firestarter)

Local Time:
9:02 PM
Kalin’s gaze flicks up, giving him a warning glare, “On the bed.” He looks back to his phone, “I have all the reports on my computer, which I have linked to my phone. I’m emailing them to Alyssa for her to print and give to your board members with your sincerest apologies, but you woke up sick today.”

Local Time:
7:02 PM
"No! For starters, I didn't technically agree, you forced me to deal with it by sending everything through your phone. Secondly, I would like to be able to hold you and relax in bed. I just wasn't planning on stopping anything from happening if it lead into anything." Derek winks before pulling Kalin down onto the bed and holding him close.

Local Time:
7:02 PM
Derek sighs as he tries to relax on the bed. He knew that Kalin was right about him needing sleep, but he was almost terrified of it now. He didn't want that dream to come back again. He had hoped that when he got Kalin back the dream would stop, but it only got worse. It originally just started out with Kalin kissing the guy or saying that he didn't want to be with Derek and wanted the other man instead, but after Derek and Kalin had their fun in the basement the day before, it made the dream transpire into the mess that he explained to the Kalin. Sleep was now starting to sound like a horror show to Derek.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom