RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Dear Step Sister of Mine (Crow)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
2:11 AM
(I know this is a furry related rp, I couldn't decide where to put this into..)

Faewryn, named after a book character, was currently reading the story of that said character- jealous on how the character was able to go on adventures and whatnot, while the real life Faewryn was stuck at home.

She closed the book and gave a small agitated flick of her bushy purple tail- gently petting it in thought. Her sharp pink cat like eyes went out of focus for a moment as she lost herself in her day dreaming, unaware that her stepbrother would come home shortly from his classes.

Fae was particularly attracted to her stepbrother, even though her family would look down upon it..it wasn’t like they were blood related.

Some nights she would fantasize about things with him, and even had been masturbating while peeking through the crack of his bedroom door- watching him fuck his lady friends every now and then.

But how to get him attracted to her..?

Faewryn
  • Height: 5’5
  • Weight: 130
  • Class: Furry (Cat like)/half human
  • Appearance:
    You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
  • Background: Growing up, she spent most of her time alone, considering that she was the only family member that was half anthro. She was bullied in high school for appearing different than others. But the one person she could always count on was her stepbrother.
  • Family: her mom, stepfather and stepbrother.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: likes to read, spending time alone in her room. Has a big crush on her stepbrother but hasn’t mentioned anything on it for fear of rejection.
    • Dislikes: how halfbreeds are treated like common humans. Just because her body isn’t that full of fur doesn’t make her any less of an anthro like anyone else!
  • Kinks: breeding kink, watching others fuck each other, especially her brother..(lol idk if that is a kink..)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Local Time:
4:11 AM
Leon was just getting home after a long day of classes at college and was ready to blow off some steam. College was kicking his ass and he didnt have a job so he was still at home living with his family which he did not mind too much. His younger sister was one of his best friends and he enjoyed spending time with her. That being said she could be a little too close to him at times. If he didnt know his step sister better he would say she liked him .

He didnt see his sister in anyway other than family or at least for the moment he did not. When he wasnt hanging out with her or at college he was with his lady friends, often bringing them home late at night to have fun with them. Tonight however he was arrive home early and alone, opening the door and shouting "Sis i am home!"

Leon
6ft1in
170lbs
Furry-tiger and ???

• Background: Growing up, he looked after his step sister a lot when their parents got together. He took care of her and protected her a lot in school
  • Family: her mom, stepfather and stepbrother.
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Dislikes: how halfbreeds are treated like common humans. As well as his sister being mistreated
  • Kinks:Clothed Sex, Titjob, Thighfucking, Mutual Masturbation

Attachments

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She perked up as he entered and Fae went out of her bedroom to greet him. “Hey Leon! How was your classes?” She was happy to see him, blushing at the fact at how he towered over her. She was wearing a crop top pajama shirt and her tight pajama shorts, nothing out of the ordinary for her.

(Ooh what about she gets together with someone and he gets jealous for ‘no reason’ like something in him doesn’t want her with any other guy but him?)

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She hugged him back, making sure her chest was squeezed nicely against his. When he pulled back, she went to follow him, plopping herself on the couch. "I can understand that," she breathed, knowing she had taken a year off of her own classes, feeling burnt out already after high school graduation.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(She..? Don't you mean him XD)

As he leant against her, she gave a soft hum as she answered, "Nothing much except that one of my guy friends wants to catch a movie," she tells him, not aware that the guy friend was trying to establish a solid relationship with her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She blinked at his reply and gave a curious look, "If the two ladies figured out that, I don't think they'd be quite happy you're playing on their emotions.." she mentioned next, wondering how he would take her advice. But then she clarified- "Then again, I'm not too sure on relationships myself.."

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She seemed to enjoy the head rub and she couldn't resist on flicking her tail in content. "I hope so.." she murmured after he mentioned she'd get the hang of it. "I think Eric might help now that you mention.." she seemed a bit flustered. She wondered if it was a good idea to mention that, when she knew she was going after her stepbrother. But it'd be a lot harder now since he said he would stay loyal to Connie..

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
She blushed deeply from the words, but knew they held no real meaning behind it. As he went to go get ready, she did as well- dressing herself in

And once she was ready, she went to grab her purse and was putting on her lipgloss.

Attachments

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom