RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Dear Step Sister of Mine (Crow)

Local Time:
12:46 AM
She couldn't help but blush from his words and continued to kiss him back. She did feel comfortable with him, more so than with anyone else.."Leon," she breathed out his name against his lips, she felt something press up underneath her skirt rubbing against her panties, but was still nervous on helping him remove certain areas of clothing that he wore-- even if she did read about such things, she still was unsure of how to go forward in her actions.

Local Time:
Fae bit her lip slightly at his words, but then nodded to him- trusting what he told her. As he grabbed her waist, and started to grind against her she let out a soft moan in response. "T-That feels good," she assured him, wanting him to continue. Her hands went out and rested on his shoulders and around his neck as she let him lead her on what she needed to do. Thankfully the car was roomy enough to where she wouldn't feel uncomfortable sitting here like this.

Local Time:
Fae nodded to him, leaning forward in his embrace- feeling his tip begin to penetrate her virgin depths. She made a soft noise of discomfort and bit down on Leon's shoulder, letting him guide her further. She then stopped him. "W-Wait- I have a tampon...a tampon inside of me-" she blushed deeply, wondering what he would be thinking of that fact. Being on her period was like anthros being in heat. She wondered how his barbed cock would feel against her, and she leaned back to look at him in embarrassment.

Last edited:
Local Time:
She bit her lip as he pulled out. What would their parents think if he got her pregnant? They were step siblings but..still, familial ties were at stake. She tho was so desperate to feel Leon that she maneuvered herself and pulled that tampon out. Holding the string by her fingers she glanced to Leon, "I-I'm going to throw this out. I have another," she mentioned and then rolled the window down, tossing it outside. Once the window was back up she looked to him. "I-I'm sorry..I should've told you that my period-" she should have told him she was in heat. But. That couldn't deny how she felt about him. Her scent would be stronger now, his innocent, sweet step-sister. Waiting to be defiled, marked-- claimed by him.

Local Time:
2:46 AM
He would laugh a bit nervously and shake his head "no, it is fine. I want this, want you" he says , his member twitching from her heat before he pushed her down into the seat. He would move slowly, sliding his cock back into her slowly as to not hurt her. The thought of taking his sister's innocence turning him on as he pushes in a bit faster than he meant to

Local Time:
Fae gave a small yelp from the sudden push, thankfully the seat was already leant back. She looked up nervously as he went to spread her legs and re-insert himself back inside of her. Fae then let out a small hiss as he broke through her hymen and she went to pull on his shirt with her claws- "Mmn- fuck.." she cursed out, wincing, but let her grip go. The heat from her pussy would wrap more around Leon's cock, the barbs digging into her depths, marking her as his. Fae panted and looked up at Leon - "Y-You're bigger than I anticipated.." her cheeks flushed, wondering what he was thinking.

Local Time:
Fae cried out softly as he began to thrust into her steadily- his sharp teeth sending shivers of pleasure down her spine. Her pussy was already a bloody mess as he continued to thrust inside of her- the barbs on his tip scraping her folds and further digging into her, knowing that it was there to make her ovulate. But she didn’t care- she..she wanted to be bred..she wanted Leon to fuck her and impregnate her.

Local Time:
2:46 AM
He would bite one of her nipples, pulling on it with his teeth as he plunged his member deep into her. He could sense her heat even more, knowing she was ready to be bred and in the moment this was something he wanted. To fill his sister with his seed and knock her up. He would grab her hips thrusting faster, slamming his cock into her as the tip hits her womb

Local Time:
The moment he bit her neck, she couldn't help but release at the same time he did- crying out when he filled her up entirely. Fae panted a bit more as she caught her breath while she slowed, but then she slumped forwards and on top of Leon, obviously exhausted from the fucking she had just received.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom