RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
10:03 PM
"Ah- Izzy!" Lock said as she jumped up , his hands reached out to try to stop her bush she was already bouncing her way out of the door he huffed abd started to get up. "You don't even have money-" he mumbled as he got up to go have a look.

While Izzy opened up the door, sge saw a young woman in a black and red uniform, looking at her phone in the few seconds sge had to herself. "Puzza for Izzy?' She said as she scrolled briefly one last time and closed up her phone to look up.

Local Time:
"Sheesh, here, it's gonna be 30 bucks, and can you put those up?" She said as she opened the heat retention bag and drew out the boxes. "Is this the address Mick was talking about-" she grumbled as she had heard rumors of some freak that seemed to pop up at the floor alat this address, bur the stories would be conflicting, saying she was tall and fit, or short and thicc.

Local Time:
She reached out, a bit red now that Izzy came bounding back over, still stark naked and took her cash. She took a quick look over, shuffling the bills. "Thanks." She said starting to look down the hallway as if she was expecting someone to come running in with cameras. "Uh have a....good day?" She said as she see stepped back to leave.

Local Time:
"Do you always answer the door naked?!" Lock yelled put as he got out of the bed,the pair of them climbing out to go check on the goods. "Why? Is it too easy? You think she should come up in a slutty nightgown? A little towel?" Alex said as they came out to the kitchen. As Izzy approached the counter, Golmi trotted over, barking and nosing around after the scent of food eagerly.

Local Time:
"Isn't that kinda dangerous, like a dude might want to push in and grab you or something?" Lock said as Gilmi barked and hus tail wagged, knowing what time it was. He reared up, putting his paws on her knees as he licked her hands in excitement.

"Heh, Izzy was so desperate for a man I think she'd be okay." Alex said smirking as she opened up the boxes.

Local Time:
"He stole my idea" Alex said shrugging as Lock rolled his eyes. "No, I was going to do that anyway." He said as he snatched up some pizza and took a bite. "Mm-don't you have a place to go-" he mumbled as he chewed.

Alex scoffed. "What you got to hide! Izzy and I share everything anyway."

Local Time:
"Heh, uhhhhh I haven't linked up with alot of my old friends since I got our if school-" he said with a flush. "And uh I think anyone I can name is either occupied, out of the city or-" he paused as he briefly imagined Alex tried to pop his stepmother bra pop and shivered. "Probably not dabbling in women. Uh my sister might have a friend but....I don't know-:

"Hm so tell me about your school friends" Alex said side eyeing him. Lick flushed again, looking darker. "Uh- like I said it's been a long time.' He mumbled :it was alot of girls probably?" Alex said humming as she nipped on her pizza.

Local Time:
Lock flushed as Izzy agreed with Alex. "Fine- but both of you better dress when you meet my sister, It's not that kinda meet up." He said as he grabbed the next piece. "Got it?" He said looking at Alex with a slight scowl. She hummed as she licked some sauce from her lips. "I'll be dressed, and i will even restrain myself from fooling around on the couch...before you show up. For Izzy." She said with a scoff.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom