RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
9:48 PM
"My ass isn't as fat as yours bitch, your lucky you can even put on a pair of panties!" Alex said smirking as she jumped slightly from Izzy's slap. Lock leaned down, in the midst of petting Gimli. "If you call it a good date, I'll take it!" He said with a little laugh. "Normally we go somewhere."

Local Time:
"Oh really? Can you? I'll take the last bust off your hands then!" Alex said as she swooped in and put her arms around Lock, her man flushed slightly but looked over to the taller Maneater, her wild grin splitting along her face. "Still not sure I'm going to that " he rebuffed

Local Time:
Alex giggled as Izzy hissed at her, stepping up to her and leaning so they were eye to eye. "Its just a little joke." Sge assured as sge grabbed Izzy's breasts, squeezing them "I'm waiting my turn, but you know your breaking your little no caring rule by bucking up like that!"

Local Time:
Lock shook hid head as Izzy caught herself from what Alex said. "Titty massages are fine right?" She said innocently up to Lock, though he had no hint if believing such a line. "Its your thing." He said shrugging slightly.

He began to back up, to go get his things a recover his clothes, Alex however kept her eyes in Izzy her gaze twinkling with mischief.

Local Time:
Alex gasped as Izzy tried to get Lock to stay. "Lonely! What am I? A house plant!" She pouted as she folded her arms. Lock ruffled Gimli's fur gently, thinking it over. "Well...I'd have to leave my little sister at my place alone" he said as he stood up, taking out his phone.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom