RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
3:50 PM
Lock froze up as he opened the door, hearing the sounds of his sister, though he nearly though it was their Step mother with how heated and lustful hurler voice was. He pushed the door shut quickly behind himself, trying to make enough noise that he wouldn't have to step completely around the couch. He saw her clothes tossed about the floor, her underwear included, and he could tell...he would see far too much if he moved much further.

"I'm home! I hope you're dressed and not doing something freaky!"

Local Time:
"I didn't say leave! Sheesh. Acts like I'm mom." He mumbled to himself as he started to open the fridge and pull out some things, some beef, some vegetables, lining up stock and spices. While she hid in the bathroom, the scent of sizzling spices and began to seep inches bathroom. Lock was making curry, something they had fairly often when they were growing up, normally because they were home alone together and they would sit up watching movies all night while their mom partied and their father was busy.

Local Time:
As she sat down, Lock set down a plate in front of her, a nice comforting familiar smell tickling her nose, a red curry with freshly scooped rice. "Dinner. Eat up!" He said gently as he ruffled her hair, almost without noticing. Both because of his job, often petting Animals while he fed them to give them some trust, but also as he used to fuss about with her hair. "Sooo, Izzy and I are going out tomorrow." He said gently as he stood by her, undeniably Lexi probably could smell the sex on her brothers clothes abd the perfumes of Izzy and Alex clinging to him.

Local Time:
2:50 PM
She would smile seeing the familiar food, memories flooding into her mind of lock practically raising her since their whore mother was too busy. She would blush as he messed with her hair and take a bite of food. "another date already? You must really like this one." She said smelling the sex on him and several perfumes. "Must have had a blast today"

Local Time:
"She's a sweet girl, she seems to really like seeing me, we...hung out and played on a swing set-" he said as he rubbed the back of his head, though Lexi knew him well, he only had that tick when he was working around trying to lie. "Met her roommate, she's....a little aggressive, but authentic."

Local Time:
2:50 PM
"you got to take me to meet them both sometimes! I have been a huge fan of both of them and they seem like fun people!" She said excited at the thought. Also she didn't need to see his tick this time to know he was lying. She knew from the videos what swing he was talking about. "so am I gonna find you in one of their videos?"

Local Time:
"What?!" Lock said blushing as she mentioned seeing him pop up in a video. "God no! Why would I do that?!" He said as he leaned back at the question. "I'm not that kinda guy!-" he said as he turned away from her, ruffling his hair slightly, trying to shake the memory away as he pulled out some sodas. "Anyway-You might get ti meet up with them some day."

Local Time:
"I don't know if telling my sister that kinda stuff is really needed. It's nothing crazy...uh...I didn't have alot of relationships in college, just....made alot of friends in our filming classes. " He said as he cracked open a can of soda, fiddling eith the tab. And their mom. But she didn't count as a girlfriend or friend....just a responsibility.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom