RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
2:58 PM
"of course that slut isn't here when I need her" she sighed going to the couch and laying down on it. She would positively herself where her legs were spread on the couch and took a picture of her half naked body, showing off the wet spot and her glistening inner thighs. [wanted to show how wet you made me tonight 🥵🥵🥵] and sent.

She would smile putting her feet on her brother's lap "well she keeps pushing me to have a boyfriend and as soon as I do I find him balls deep in our mother! So I needed to get out. Your house is closer to college anyways and I start next week"

Local Time:
3:58 PM
Lock jumped as his sister put her feet in his lap, despite no true effort in her part, she found them resting close to someone Izzy had been thirsting for all night. "She didn't! I can't believe...well- I can't believe Him" He said shaking his head. Ofcourse he believed Lorraine would do it, she was practically a regular sex machine, she would chew up and spit out anything she wanted. "I'm so sorry Lexi' He said patting her leg as he picked up his phone and saw another camera symbol from Isabelle....then the message. He flushed and set it down.

While Izzy snapped her photos, on her lonesome, she would get a text. [Got the 🍆🍆💦💦yet? Orrr is it body pillow night again?] She saw from Alex.

Local Time:
"thanks Lock. I'm just frustrated she didn't even let me get a chance. Still a virgin because my mother uses me to lure guys she can screw! It's frustrating" she sighed

she would laugh and send the pic to Alex next [body pillow but the date went well, made me so wet and turned on and would even play along at times[

Local Time:
"...Did you tell you to join in?" He said giving her a side lance as he remembered when he walked in on Lorraine in the thries of a screwing session himself. He shuddered to himself.

[My pillows are new. They need to be broken in....I'm around the corner at the Chinese spot- buuut I'm sure i can ditch this lame guy real quick for that juicy peach] She texted back [👅🍑🍑]

Local Time:
Lexi shook her head. "While she doesn't care about loyalty or if a guy she sees is seeing others but when she is in the middle of it she wants all the cock for herself. I wam just so frustrated with this!"

[If you are enjoying the guy night as well. Only stay if the sex is going to be killer, if not come home and eat my peach ;)]

Local Time:
"You just need to find the right guy...one that mom isn't secretly trying to to set up to fuck." He said rubbing her leg. "You'll find one at college for sure...like I met a girl today."

[😈😈I'll see what I'm working with, but only if you rub out a nice peach splash on my pillows]

Local Time:
She would adjust herself as soon as he mentioned a girl "really! Who! How did you meet! What does she look like? Tell me everything" in her excitement for her brother she accidentally moved her foot directly in top of her brother's boner.

[Fine, I needed more material for the site anyways and to show him] she replied, going to Alex's room and grabbing one of her roommates bad dragons

Local Time:
Lock jumped as she shuffled hee feet onto his Hardin, her brother shifting instinctively to, but there wasn't much room to run away on the couch. "Uh- i- met her at work, she was bringing in a Lab for a check up and she.. thought I was hitting on her so she gave me her number. I figured I should give it shot...she was a nice girl, bubbly type, seems to like me...alot- we already set our next two date nights." He said blushing as he prayed Lexi wouldn't notice anything.

As Izzy poked around for her roommates bas dragon collection, opening up her room to the immediate raw sent of Alex's room. Ofcourse their apartment had a bit of natural tinge in the air, sex clung to it even if only it was the two of them flicking one out . But izzy could scent Alex's individual smell, the oils she used, her girl cum that seeped into her bedsheets. It was a naughty, salacious thing. Opening up her drawers , Izzy saw a host of toys and tools, but at the bottom drawer was the coveted heavy duty equipment, monstrous, horny beasts to sate the needs of two of their own.

Local Time:
"she sounds great! I am happy you found someone" she replied moving her foot a bit, ignorant that she was practically rubbing his cock now.

Izzy would moan a bit as her nose was filled with Alex's scent. She would immediately go for one of the monster cocks as well as a bunch of Alex's clothes and panties, piling on the bed to be soiled along with the pillows sending Alex a pic of the bedspreads [gonna soak more than pillows"

Local Time:
Lock closed his eyes as her foot moved, turning his head away as if he was thinking about something. "S-she-uh-seems like a real cool girl said she has a dog that might need a home-" He said as he considered how best to get her foot to more, but it almost felt too long. if he stopped her, would it be more awkward?

[Oh really? gonna make a mess of my clothes again? Dirty slut. I'll punish you for that!] Alex shot back quickly. [This guy is in for a surprise soon] She sent next as Izzy got a photo of the floor oddly enough...then she noticed Alex has slipped off her heels, arching it playfully. [Going to look at that 🍆]

Local Time:
Lexi would sigh"sounds like you are lucky to get a cute girl. " She said continuing to rub his cock before she realized what she was doing. "Oh um..." She would blush and move her foot.

[Ooo send pics of it! I've been deprived of dick pics too long. Hurry up and come punish me] she said before going to use her bad dragon, inserting it as soon as she starts filming

Local Time:
"Ahem uh...-Yeah- just- mm." Lock coughed as she moved her foot. "It was a mistake- so- its fine-" He said as he picked up the remote to change the channel, ignoring the hardness he had jutting upward and outward now.

As Izzy started to film, Alex showed the play-by-play, her foot creeping along the floor, rubbing on some stranger from below the table, her toes expertly fishing out an erect cock, and her feet crossing it slowly. It was a bit over average, not that it mattered in the grand scheme. [Its warm, and its already throbbing from all the flirting I've been doing tonight]

Local Time:
She would turn back to the TV before looking back at him. "Um I am not offering cause I am into that kind of thing but if you want help with that I can give you a hand. It seems you have been rather turned on from tonight" she replied out of earnest but also rather shyly.

[Eh it's too small, not worth it for me ] she replied before continuing, it would take a few minutes before she was gushing in the air, coating Alex's bed, pillows and panties in her juices she had built up all night. She would not hesitate before sending the video to both Alex and lock

Local Time:
He flushed looking at his step sister. "Wait- have you been looking at some weird categories on the internet?" he looking away awkwardly. As his phone buzzed he saw a video symbol, glancing at his sister before opening it briefly.

[Size Queening already? Meh, you're right though, only had about a minute in the tank! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:] Alex texted back as she sent off the next video set, in return the average member started to gush a bit, sputtering out a messy load over Alex's toes. [What were you edging on all day? I want to try it-]

Local Time:
"n..nothing I just thought I owed you" she replied before moving to look at the video he opened up "what are you wat...whoa you watch Furry Short stack???" She asks seeing who was maaterbating in the video

[His name is lock and he is so hot, perfect abs to grind on. And he is mine, you can't have him] she replied before watching the foot videos [that was pathetic. Come home and I'll show you a good time]

Local Time:
Lock fumbled his phone as she came leering over at it. "Ah- I- wait who? This is from the girl I met-" he said turning towards her.

[Booooo! Share Share! I promise I won't make this one into a femboy! 😍😛😛😛😍] Alex assured. [On my way anyway! Got caught cuz the lameo kept whimpering while he busted!]

Local Time:
Lock chewed his lip as he read her text, closing his phone briefly without replying right away and standing up. "I...am going to my room, I need to....yeah." He huffed as he started to walk away, shaking his head as he had to figure out what he felt about this.

As Izzy waited ,the door opened up. "Oh Izzzzy! I'm hoome!" Alex called out in a sing song voice, the wild grin she usually had still in her tone as well.

Local Time:
"oh. He left me on read..." She spoke to herself as she felt hollow inside now. She really liked this guy and already it was over. This is what happened Everytime she tried dating, but this guy was different, so she thought.

Izzy would rush to Alex wrapping her arms around the taller woman. "Its r..ruined. h..he knows about my site and hasn't r..responded"

Local Time:
Alex's smile dropped as Izzy came running to her with her fresh stinging rejection. Damn it. There goes her fun. "Well screw that guy, if he doesn't want you, he's stupid" Alex said as she hugged her friend. The taller model rubbed her friends back. "He's missing out, and he'll never know it." She added as she took Izzy to the kitchen. "I bet his cock was like a pinky anyway"

Last edited:
Local Time:
"I bet the only good thing about him were those abs" Alex said as she stepped back to open the wine cabinet and pulled out the bottle. "Mmm- you fapped in my bed, I'll take care if myself. Now we need to think of a good way to make him regret breaking your heart." She said as she set the bottle down

Local Time:
"Ah! Use a glass slut! Sheesh.'Alex said taking the bottle to pour the wine properly in two cups. "Hmm, could show up to his job and act like you really do " she said smirking as she grabbed the glass and sipped it. Izzy's phone vibrated. [I'm sorry, I needed to sit with that for a second. I'm not ghosting you.]

Local Time:
"oh my God he texted back!" She said reading the message out loud and then going to text back [I was going to tell you after the second or third date, wasn't trying to lie to you] the text would be a bit hard to read do to typos from her already being a little sloshed as she downs her first glass of wine

Local Time:
Alex moved around the counter, hovering over Izzys shoulder easily to read along. [I don't have a place to judge. I'm sorry if I freaked you out, do you still want to see me?]

"Tell him he needs to prove he doesn't have a micro peen to date you-" Alex said nudging Izzy

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom