RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
12:36 PM
Lock was by the stoce, shirtless. Flipping a pancake with one garden, the other reaching for the plate he planned to use for stockpiling. "Hey! Good morning sis, did you sleep well? The couch is a mess." He said casually. He shook the pan gently. "Like it looked like you were tossing and turning all night. Is it comfortable?"

Local Time:
"Oh uh, yeah, we're going to be doing a photo op I guess...uh do you want to try sleeping in a different spot? you can try my room while I'm out if you're still sleepy.." He offered as he put the plate on the table. "Or...I don't know, do you know what you dreamed about?"

Local Time:
11:36 AM
She shook her head at all of the suggestions. Each one would jsut torment her. "No the couch is fine, really. As for the dream i have no idea what it was about, i dont think it was about anything big.." she would glance at her crouch and blush grabbing her food and standing up "THanks bro, i gotta study so ill eat on the couch" she turned to leave quickly

Local Time:
"Ehh-I'll try, I don't like to act up like I did before Vet school," He said as he bagged the container. Lock stepped back into his room to get dressed properly, it was his day off so he dressed more casually than he did on the first date, seeing as it would be just Izzy and himself. "I'm going to her place, be good!" He said as he stepped out to head out to see Izzy.

Local Time:
"Oooo the Juicy booty shorts? " Izzy heard as she was in the middle of trying to freshen up her apartment. Alex staggered out of the bathroom, dressed in a tight black tank top, and grey leggings that clearly weren't just for comfort, they snatched inti her curves and Izzy could practically see the shape of her dear roommates pussy lips. "Trying to get him to take a big ol bite of your peach?" She teased

Local Time:
"You're the one that invited him here, why should I dress different for your little boy toy. Afraid I'll rub the monster fi-" Alex paused in her banter as a knock came in the door, gentle and wasy. "Oh there he is. After you juicy!" SAkex said leaning forward, using both hands to spank Izzy on the ass playfully.

Local Time:
"Sure Juicy-" She teased as she sat on the couch, giving a soft squeak as she felt something under one pillow click underneath her as the door opened. Izzy was looking up at Lock's handsome face, that already easygoing smile coming up on his face as he looked at her. " Hey-did I catch you too early?" He said as he hugged her, thinking he might have gotten her while she was just waking up for the day. He wore a white T-shirt and simple blue jeans, a few bags on him, a camera bag hanging off his shoulder, and another in hand that had the mouth-watering smell of breakfast food.

Local Time:
Izzy would look confused for a moment "Oh do you mean cause of my outfit? No i normally dress like this when i am not going out in public, its comfy and sexier" she replied giving a slow spin for him, it was clear that her ass showed more than the shorts were able to cover up. SHe would take his hand and bring him inside. "I am so excited to see you again so soon! I had so much fun last night, i hope i didnt overwhelm you"

Local Time:
"I-see why you like them then," He said as his eyes looked down at her ass when she did her little spin for him. He stepped inside as she guided him, unlike Izzy or Alex, Lock's senses were not attuned to the apartment, the smell of sex in the air that tinged her nose, hit him like a slap. "I-I uh....learned a lot, all at once....but uh I think that what is best...is to uh- start over and pretend it never happened right?" He said as he saw Alex sitting still on on the couch, shivering faintly as her eyes were half-lidded. "uhhh- is your friend okay?"

Local Time:
"i mean or you could pretend you didn't forget and just accept it. I mean it's not that weird is it?" She said unaware of the pungent oder of sex that would assault his senses. She would turn to Alex and sigh, she was pretty sure she recognized that face "oh she is doing great. Hey bitch, introduce yourself"

Local Time:
"Mm-It's less the nature of what I learned, and just the amount...just going to let it slip by so i can let you surprise me. Even if you probably still will." He said as he glanced at Alex. "Ngh- Hey Mr,Monster Shlong-" Alex said as she turned, leaning over the side of the couch, her hips rolling subtlety. "Your little girlfriend left her sex toys laying around so watch where you sit-" She said smirking as her cheeks flushed, though not in embarrassment.

Lock struggled to think of where to react first, getting vivid memories of his unsavory moments in college, the parties, the girls he had to work with.

Local Time:
"oh? So eager to get in my room are you?" She teased before taking him to her room, spanking alex's ass on the way. "I will warn you it's a bit messy" she said opening the door to her goon cave, the pungent odors even stronger here and sex toys strung all over, he could even see used panties laying around

Local Time:
Lock staggered slightly as Izzy opened the door, the string smell of Izzys goon cave of a bedroom were heavy even to her, but Lock was practically struck by a hammer of pheromones and sealed up cooler . His vision swam briefly, things hardened. 'Shit it's like-' his mind drew up the memory quickly, when he had first caught Lorraine in the midst of an affair while his father was on a trip. Though it was that desperation that fshe used against him. "Phew-uh-i mean- you uh- ahem...have been bust in here- uh- maybe- we shouldn't use this room-" he mumbled as he turned

"Holy shit- there it is!" Alex practically accused, as Lock s turn only hide Izzy's view, but not her deranged sex fiend of a roommate. "Moby Dick!"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom