RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
12:21 PM
"Uh-I'm right here-" He said flyshed darker.

"Oh trust me, I see that. how about you just wave it around a little?" Alex said as she reached out again, but Lock slapped her hand away gently. "ugh-fiiiiine. Gosh. Square." she grumbled as she stepped back, looking at Izzy with a pout. "Better not be holding out on me!"

Local Time:
"Heeeeey! Hoarding is against the rules!" She teased as the door was shut on her. Lock laughed, half from the situation, half from believing Izzy at her word. "Uh, I remember people like Alex, I just...forgot how forward it is." He said as he looked around the room for a place to sit without shuffling around her things.

Local Time:
He blushed harder as she spoke about what she wanted to do to him, dropping the pillow. "We-Well, maybe we should uh, talk about something. like..." He glanced at her art tablet. "Oh uh, we can look at some of your artwork?" He said as he turned around to the pad.

Local Time:
11:21 AM
"I mean i told you last night, as long as i am the only one you actually date i dont mind if you have fun with others. And i dont think you are going to fall in love with the slut out there so i am not worried. " she said grinning at him, "I hate waiting but that will make it all the more worhtwhile" she says as she pushed him out the room to get dressed

Local Time:
As Izzy shooed him out the door, she saw Alex laying on the couch, flipping through channels on the remote with one hand. The other half way in the act of lifting her top. "Well Well! Sausage delivery!" She said as she hopped up and yet Lock w was already moving around the couch when spotted Golmi, lazing shout in the corner, perking up moving over to play with the dog. "...I think he's gay." Alex grumbled

Local Time:
"Heeey Gimli- you're the best boy-" He said as he and Gilmi toyed around together, ruffling and petting the dog but then he heard the door open and he looked over. "Ooooh, you starting out fun." Alex cooed with a grin as she saw Izzy come out in fursuit. "So...what do I do?" He said as he touched his chin. "Do you have a dog bed?"

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom