RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

General RP Do furries need a Vet? (Knight)

Local Time:
9:36 PM
Lock blinked. [Well....idk, aren't relationships supposed to have rules? Like I f we can do anything, I guess...doesn't it mean we have no boundaries or need to define it?] He sent back

"Ugh what is he some kind of philosopher, does he want to cum in a bitch while you watch or not?" Alex said as she rolled her eyes. "Making it so hard for himself."

Local Time:
Alex laughed. "The guy you like is traditional, hope you like the same...." She scrolled up. "Well...I guess the same Peen isn't so bad if it looks that tasty...buuuut no more Pussy for yooou"

Lock flushed. [I don't just go messing around with people like that anymore.]

"Anymorrrre? Oooo Trad boy has a little past! "

Local Time:
"You're ditching me for peen hm? One you can't even share, I feel betrayed!" Alex said dramatically putting her hand over her face, laying back. "Hm...it was bound to happen anyways."

[I don't know. Never had to think about that, so...maybe we'll see, it's only been one date. I might be thinking too far ahead.] He paused as he thought about the past question. [Not a first date topic]

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom