RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Drowning in Sins (succubus rp) (Open)

Local Time:
9:02 PM
He'd find her pink form still lying there, as she groaned weakly "Ugh... Sunlight..." She muttered, sitting up and becoming more human "Still... If it's warm enough for it, gatecrashing a pool party's always fun..." She murmured to herself, before gasping as she remembered he was there.

Local Time:
9:02 PM
She tilted her head before licking her lips a bit "Well... In human... I suppose it's somewhere like a few thousand... For a demon though, I'm barely out of adolescence." She tapped his nose "So don't you dare call me a cougar, or else I'll tie you up and taunt you with my body, my cute little incubus."

Local Time:
4:02 PM
"Seras-I don't want to attac- he started but as she cut him off to retell him the objective he blinked. "Thats all?" Ge said as he touched her thighs gently then he yanked her downwards, pushing her slit on his nose and mouthwash such a ravenous force it almost confused himself. But her little incubus lived to please, even repressed by the sun, he would do whatever degenerate wish she wanted. His tongue fug into her slit, rollingbaroung hotly.

Local Time:
4:02 PM
Levis feral gutter noises didn't stop as shevfelt him practically burying himself into her cheeks, his tingue vlubbing and probing her ass sloppily . She felt her own juices and jis saliva slathering against her as he held her wrist so she'd have to keep the throne she rested on.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom