RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Drowning in Sins (succubus rp) (Open)

Local Time:
4:06 PM
"Why would I breed with you!" He said but his body was moving towards her, his cock pushing up between her tits. "If i tried, you'd pass out!" He said but tis his hands grabbed her waist and he slammed her back on the bed. "Why-Why-can't I stop!" He said in frustration

Local Time:
"You-i- I won't-" he tried to fight bit she wasn't lying his b9dy simply drew closer, pushing his face into her breasts and started biting and sucking on them as his tip kissed her slit, and she felt it form changing, growing to be just as she would love it, . Levi gave a roar of frustration into her breasts, the battle for control over himself failing as he felt himself barreling to ramm ever last millimeters f his cock into Sera pussy to open up her womb and make it ready for breeding.

Local Time:
"Mmm-make-mommy-!" he muffled as his teeth dug into her breasts a bit more and he started thrusting into her harshly, as his mouth wrapped around her nipples, sucking on them as his tip bugled and she could see it bugling along her belly as it made its home inside her.

Local Time:
9:06 PM
Unlike when she'd been pretending to be human, she didn't have to hide how she really felt anymore, and so she moaned loudly in reaction to the bulging his cock inflicted, delightedly accepting him within her body "That's it, more! Come on, you can go harder than that! I'm not some pathetic human whore you might break!"

Local Time:
Levi gro2led as he slammed into harder and harder, his cock beating the back of her womb harder and harder, she felt his balls smacking against her, the more she urged him, her special little breeder, she felt his balls growing and swelling. His grabbed her horns and pulled her head down, his mouth leaving her tits and making out with her messing, drooling and rubbing his c against her face.

Local Time:
She met his messy kiss with a grin, licking at him and forcing her tongue into his mouth as she wrapped her legs around his waist, her tail playing with his swelling balls "Come on you lazy shit, cum!" She growled at him, before moaning again as she felt another harsh thrust slamming into her.

Local Time:
As her tail pushed and played with his balls, toying with her tongue as his own talk lash down to fill her ass in one push as he crashed against her. Her legs wrapped around his hips, and he lifted her waist, digging deep, getting rougher and rougher, making the bed groan in suffering.

Local Time:
She listened to the sound of the bed groaning and smirked, sending a telepathic message to him 'Break it! Smash the bed!' even as all she could do was moan into his mouth, feeling his tail shoving its way up her ass, even as she couldn't wait to feel him flood her body with his release.

Local Time:
He slammed down on her again and the beds side cracked, folding it inward s S he started to flood her insides with his cum at full breeding force, churning up the thick FL I od of vicous nut. Her belly swelled with it, pushed like a balloon all over again as he just hkept cumming.

Local Time:
She laughed happily as they tumbled to the ground, feeling his release flooding her womb "There you go, good boy... Mmm... With this much, I'll be full of imps in no time..." She smiled, giving him a kiss on the nose "Now... Why don't you get some rest, hmm? I bet your tired after giving up that much..."

Local Time:
She patted his head gently, kissing him a on the forehead "Don't you worry pet, you'll have plenty of chances to get off inside me... And maybe I'll share you with some of the others, if they agree to my terms..." Of course, she needed to be careful he didn't become the Dom in their relationship, as some Incubi could.

Local Time:
XD I mean its only a problem if she wants control,

He seemed to relax, his cock however was firmly anchored inside her still,, now abd then his hips twitched and he thrusted a bit . If he overwhelmed her and became the Dominant partner..she'd be in for alot more breeding than she'd think. If she didn't train him right.

Local Time:
(Seras: Good, he's a perfect breeder.

Seras 2 days later, chained up with like 20 other Succubi: This.. escalated... Fuck he's good.)

Seras yawned a little, closing her eyes as she considered it. To some extent, him taking dominance wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but she did prefer to have him under her thumb. After all, he was a powerful bargaining chip amongst the other demons, such a virile bull.

Local Time:
(Just watching him fuck the other succubi silly *Wipes a tear* "I raised that boy")

She sighed a bit as he continued to move around, shaking her head "You still need more?!" She thought for a moment or two, before smirking rolling over "Alright, you can play with my ass, even if you are asleep"

Local Time:
His grip tightened on her , his body thrusting almost savagely already, his balls smacking against her ass cheeks. He was definitely the most she created, she'd need to keep him as empty as possible if he was this worked up already in the night. Atleast as a human he wasn't going to be this bad.... his cock barreling through her ass, push on her stomach a bit as he ran through hee guts without mercy. Oh no...did he think he was in her womb again?

Local Time:
She gave a soft gasp as she felt him shunt through her again, the air forced from her lungs once more "Ahn~! Bad Boy, that's... that's not what you think it is!" She yelped, knowing he wasn't able to hear her and slow down, but wanting to complain anyway. His forcefulness pulled moan after moan from her, even as she felt herself squirting over the bed, her body wanting him to flood it with his release again and again. Fuck, he was gonna take dominance without even trying at this rate...

Local Time:
Levi's unconscious thrusting never relented, her complaint's that her perfect sex machine had clearly mistook his location falling on deaf ears as he fucked her into the mattress , his tip pushing up into her stomach and she felt his tip flare, locking itself inside her, ready to breed the new 'womb'. Just as she felt herself starting to give into his rough pace, he slowed just enough for her to start to come to her senses ...while he was unleashing the next flood straight into her belly like he was giving her a liquid 3 course meal.

Local Time:
She felt him tuck in close again hernow, snuggling into her warmly from behind, hos hands sliding to her belly like he was protecting his fresh deposit as she lamented the waste of cum he kept forcing through her w. Definitely needed a way to keep all of it inside her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom