RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
5:47 PM
(Bingo)

Zach gave a small curse and waited, pacing a little.

He heard Lance and he turned around only to find Lance dropkicking him in the face.

Being sent back and crashing into a wall, he chuckled. Zach stood and spit out blood. “Nice to see you again, brother.”

(You can take over Lance but ultimately I want Zach killing him.)

Local Time:
1:47 AM
Lance looked down his nose at Zach, shaking his head "No it isn't. It would be nice if you weren't some villainous murderer. But as it stands, you are. And you're currently a distraction." He moved closer, narrowing his eyes "You villains always know each others movements. Where is Chayot?"

Local Time:
He paused but then he got a dark look in his eye. He may have had healer abilities, but he could use them for harm too.

He clenched his hands into fists and a dark glow emanated from them. “You fucking raped a friend of mine-“ he hesitated, “No. You raped my girlfriend!!” He yelled out in a snarl, soon he disappeared from sight but then reappeared in front of Lance, aiming a punch towards his face which would most likely drive him into the ground due to the force behind it.

Local Time:
"Girlfriend!?" Lance almost laughed, before giving a loud cry of pain as Zach punched him, sending him scraping across the ground "Alright... That's enough. I gave you a chance..." He growled, cracking his knuckles "Now I'm gonna beat you to a pulp and make you watch as I fuck her again."

Local Time:
Lance caught his boot and narrowed his eyes "I'm gonna do much worse than that when I find her... But what's with you, huh? You'd never have done this before, what changed?" He threw Zach away, taking a breath before lashing out with a punch that would send him through a wall if it connected.

Local Time:
Zach grunted as he was stopped, yelling out as he was punched all the way through a wall.

Rubble and dust fell around him and he coughed as he stood. Fuck..he looked up at Lance, “I don’t owe you an explanation.” He spat out, touching his hip. He had brought out a long sword that ignited with a deep dark energy. Usually just a hilt but after he touched the hilt, it became insanely hot and could cut through anything.

(Think sword looking lightsaber type weapon)

Local Time:
He watched her leave, and after she shut the door, he’d soon find himself at the bottom of a bottle- not caring anymore since Chayot left him.

His brother Lance, even in death still haunted him. He had took the curse from the woman he loved and placed it on himself, knowing the repercussions.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom