RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
11:31 PM
She nodded, even as she held the towel up and headed out towards the living room. When she got there, she curled up onto the couch and replaced the towel with a blanket "You gonna go back to playing with your friends?" She asked softly, but it wasn't anything of malice. She was just genuinely curious. She wouldn't mind what he said.

Local Time:
3:31 PM
“I’ll kill him,” he whispered into her ear, and she couldn’t help get a bit of excitement for how he spoke- avenging her…it was hotter than she’d realize. His arms were wrapped around her, “For you, I’d kill anyone,” for a villain to say that…yeah, it was pretty much a ‘I love you’ moment.

Local Time:
11:31 PM
Her smirk remained as she looked down at him, before she leant closer and whispered "Maybe you need to make me soft... But how could you make someone like me soft... Perhaps you need to spank me soft..." Into his ear, pulling her head away so he could see her face and she could see his reaction to what she'd said.

Last edited:
Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom