RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
5:52 PM
“Mm? What is it darling?” He asked, going to strike once more- his strength proving that her tensing up would prove little to no use.

He rubbed the red spot, his fingers pinching there. “I can continue, if you’d like..” Zach offered to her, his voice now fully awake, and so laced with arousal.

Local Time:
“I want your body to submit fully to mine-“ he tells her next, striking a third, and forth time.

Zach’s member was pulsing with desire and he moved Chayot with ease, letting her pussy entrance be teased by the tip of his cock.

“Would you be a dear and press down onto me with your hot pussy?” He asked, his eyes locking on hers, rubbing the red spot with his hand next.

Local Time:
1:52 AM
Each strike he made brought another delighted cry from her lips, even as she nodded to his words "I... I'd love to... be yours... so much..." She moaned, before she felt him pressing his length into her slit, making her go quite still as she listened to his words "I... won't..." She replied back to him "Ma... Make me..." Even as his hand rubbing on her ass made her moan a little more.

Local Time:
He paused, biting his lip slightly, “Mm…I’m not sure, you’re the one who said you wanted to be fully mine,” he teased lightly, pulling himself up and kissing her, his cock slipping in a little more, she would have to move the rest.

He slapped her ass again, giving it a full squeeze. “Fuck me, Chayot..claim this cock as yours-“ he breathed out against her lips.

Local Time:
She moaned into the kiss as he pushed up into her slit, listening to his words, and then... when he gave her one last spank, she let herself relax, the smack enough to shove her down onto him, spearing deep into her slit "I.. I will, Zach! I... I will... be yours!" She moaned, even as she started to move up and down atop him, slamming her hips to his. The movement to line her slip up with his cock had pushed her down him a little, leaving her head resting just atop his chest as he held them close together.

Local Time:
Zach felt him spear into her- moaning out loudly and hotly for her ears to hear. When she started to move, he moaned out for her as well, “Fuck- Chay-Chay…I will be yours too..!” He slacked on his grip on her, letting her fully ride him however fast she wanted- his veins throbbed in his cock, pulsating and wanting more of her sweet depths.

Local Time:
As he let go, she moved to sit up properly, letting her ride him faster and faster, her moans getting louder than his as he'd get a great view of her teats bouncing around with each movement up and down "Za... Zach! I... Love this! I... Want you to... fill me!" Her slit was leaking all over him as she approached her limit, ready to squirt all over him.

Local Time:
Zach groaned at the sight of her, his hands reaching up and grabbing her tits, squeezing them and playing with her nipples as she continued to ride him.

At her request, he nodded, “Cum all over me baby, and I’ll breed you properly..!” He breathed out in a hot gasp, watching her ride out her orgasm.

Local Time:
She moaned louder as he played with her breasts, the pinch of her nipples getting a squeal or two from her lips, but as he told her what to so she cried out "Yeeees!" Raising her hips and letting her orgasm squirt her juices all over his waist, before she lowered herself again, waiting for him to do as he promised.

Local Time:
As she pulled off of him, squirting her warm nectar all over him- Zach couldn’t help but moan out with her. The warm feeling rushing over him as she reinserted herself.. she would feel his touch on her hips, thrusting up and into her a few more times before his cum unloaded and filled up her insides with his heavy, thick seed.

Local Time:
He frowned but knew what she meant. He took her hands in his, looking her into her eyes. “I was actually planning to kill him tonight..” he reached out with a hand next and caressed her face gently. “I will not let him lay a hand on you..you belong to me my sweet,” his hand dropped to her stomach, resting there lightly. “I’ll protect my family.” He said sternly.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom