RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
5:25 AM
Orion didn't really care. And he'd proven a point to Ares. He wasn't invincible, hell most people wouldn't believe that Orion could have done what he did, and that some other villain must have done it. For now though, he lay Artemis down on his couch and sat across from her, waiting for her to wake up.

Local Time:
Orion had fallen asleep at this point and was softly snoring. He'd also changed from his normal skintight outfit to something casual, the loose fitting clothes somehow more attractive to her... or perhaps that was just the submissive part of her brain, remembering what had happened earlier. He grunted softly, opening an eye after a moment of two, before realising she was awake "Arty... Are... Are you okay?" He asked, moving close and gently keeping her on the couch, making her lie back down.

Local Time:
9:25 PM
(she loses all logical reasoning when she sees his collar bone XD)

“I-I-“ she began, stammering a bit, her cheeks flushed, but perhaps she was running a fever. She coughed, and she shakes her head. “Ares he-“ she frowned, trying to piece together what exactly had happened. Ares had come to take credit like always, but things got out of hand very quickly.

Local Time:
(He flexes and she just immediately goes Jack'o Pose facing away from him LMAO)

As he saw her flushed cheeks he placed his hand against her forehead, feeling it was normal temperature "Ares talked a big game... Couldn't keep to it though... Sorry, I guess. For lying about how strong I actually am... I just... liked interacting with you, is all." Orion shrugged, moving back from her.

Local Time:
Oh heavens above..she nearly melted from the way he touched her. “That-That‘s alright,” she cleared her throat, still feeling sore throughout her body. “I knew you were holding back,” she admitted. “It was…a game we liked to play,” she settled and realized perhaps he wasn’t going to hurt her.

For fuck’s sake..why was he so damn attractive?

(XD poor Orion)

Local Time:
"Sure thing." He was soon back, handing her the glass before noticing the rips and flushing a little "Oh, Uh... Ahem. Let me... Go find you something to cover up with..." He mumbled, looking away and removing his shirt so she could at least use that to be slightly dignified. It would also show off both all his muscles and the variety of scars across his chest.

Local Time:
She watched him almost in a trance like manner, and she noted the scars across his muscled chest. “Orion-“ she began to ask, biting her lip gently. But she didn’t know how to phrase it. As he leaned forward, she couldn’t help but place a hand there, tracing his scars lightly with her fingertips. Her face concentrated, and her eyes locked onto them.

Local Time:
(Ugh, I love them)

Her worries were gone the moment he took her hand, and she looked a bit…shocked, to hear such a thing from him. This man, this…enemy of hers..she had fallen for faster than she’d cared to admit to anyone. But was it so terrible to love a villain? If anything..her so called partner Ares was more of a villain than anything else. Just like Lance had been. Why had all the heroes turn to such drastic, vile actions?

Before she was able to say anything else, something unexpected happened. Orion’s door to his supposed hideaway was pushed open, and a woman stood there, jumbling about some keys in her hand and holding what looked to be like groceries in another. She was pretty average height and build, and from first glance didn’t seem to have any powers..

“Orion! I have some things-“ she called out and paused when she saw Artemis and him on the couch, holding hands. “Oh! I didn’t know you had anyone over..” she trailed off and continued like Artemis wasn’t even there. Going to put the stuff on the counter the woman spoke again, “You know, if she wants she could take my bedroom for the time being- I dont mind sharing a bed with you, give her some of her own space?” she suggested, turning to the pair, clearly and obviously having an obnoxious crush on Orion. Kari looked at Artemis for what seemed to be scrutinizing her outfit, but she didn’t say anything about it.

Local Time:
Artemis looked between the both of them, a flushed expression could be seen on her face. She drew her hand away from Orion and she sat up a bit more. “Oh- I…I didn’t know that you-“ she clearly was getting the wrong idea about him and Kari, apparently not even hearing the bedroom part.

“I’ll…I’ll just go back to my place, I shouldn’t even be here..” she spoke, moving off the couch and standing, but apparently the damage left by Ares had caused some internal bleeding, and Artemis looked like she was about to collapse onto the floor.

Kari had a smug look on her face as she noted how timid this ‘heroine’ was. She knew what Orion needed, and it wasn’t a hero in his life, she would only cause issues for him.

Local Time:
After a minute or so, Orion came back out, a bundle of blankets in his hands. But this wasn't a normal blanket, it was something hi-tech he'd stolen ages ago, designed to accelerate the healing of those who slept under it. He placed it over Artemis, then turned his head to Kari and narrowed his eyes, giving her a warning to back off from Artemis.

Local Time:
Kari noticed what care he had put towards Artemis and the narrowed gaze he gave her...made her unsettled. But still, she couldn't help but be a little jealous.

She sighed and asked, "Shall I fix us something for dinner then?" She noticed Artemis thank Orion, and the healing capabilities of the blanket was making her sleepy so that she would be able to heal faster.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom