RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
12:04 AM
Artemis was confused for a little bit, but she didn’t refuse Orion as he began to feed her, appreciating the gesture.

Before Kari noticed, her phone buzzed- a text from Ares, asking her if Artemis was in Orion’s care.

Kari paused a moment before responding to him, detailing to him exactly where Artemis was, in exchange for…services that she craved, the attention seeking whore that she was.

Local Time:
(XD)

Kari gave a small cough and set her bowl aside. “Well as fun as this is, I’m going to run a few errands…” she spoke and pushed the chair back before standing. As she left, she accidentally left her phone there, and went to go meet Ares at the location he said.

Artemis looked over and then back at Orion. “Are you and her…” she began, wondering if he would let her know anything.

Local Time:
8:04 AM
Orion shook his head "No. We are not." He replied, even as he picked up her Phone and placed it away in a drawer, to keep it safe.

When Kari arrived, the door was open and a psionic force gently nudged her in, where she would find Ares sat on a couch, stripped to just his underwear, bruises across his body "Good... Your here."

Local Time:
Kari gave a soft breath as she saw Ares again, and she moved forward slowly- although she didn’t have much of a choice, considering how he pushed her forwards. “Of course, I told you what you wanted to know,” she reminded him, but as she came close she removed the underwear she was wearing, pulled her shirt up to reveal a black push up bra, her supple chest spilling forwards, her tight pencil skirt beginning to ride up as her thigh high stockings were shown as she removed her loafers next.

Local Time:
(Did you see my PM on discord? :3)

Ares would hear her whine and whimper as he roughly squeezed her breast and she laid back down.

“Trust me, deflowering Artemis would hurt her more than killing Orion…she’s a hero, after all, they truly do not care about Villains like us,” Kari mentioned, but was unaware of what would conspire between Orion and Artemis while she was away..

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom