RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
2:45 AM
He felt her squirting and laughed darkly "Good little slut..." He moaned out, before pulling out and cumming over her front, with enough force to hit her teats and face "Now... We're leaving." He told her, even as he picked her up with his powers, turning to the door and walking out, leaving Artemis' unconscious form behind as a 'present' for Orion to find later.

Local Time:
6:45 PM
Kari happily let her master carry her away, very content and pleasure had wrapped her body. She was in a haze, not really caring about Artemis or Orion anymore- Ares was able to fulfill her desires.

Artemis to say the least...wasn't in the greatest shape. She had been raped, choked- which left a nasty bruise around her neck..it was a miracle in itself she was still alive. She only started to stir when she heard someone enter the room, and she hoped and prayed it wasn't Ares.

Local Time:
She groaned softly as she was moved, watching him make the phone call. His face...looked, murderous, but whenever he glanced to her his gaze would soften. Then she started to drift off in her thoughts. Fuck...why did she have to team up with Ares in the first place? Just because he was a hero to the public..and she thought his talents would be used for the greater good..

Local Time:
As she was being healed, the words coming from the healer made her face darken, "What, are you surprised a hero such as him can do such villainous acts?" she nearly spat, with her throat now fully healed, Orion could see that look in her eyes that he knew all too well- revenge. Frankly, it was a little hot to see her in such a light, but she had to be healed first.

Local Time:
The healer was soon done and she sagged visibly "I... I don't owe you anything... now, Orion..." She mumbled as she staggered backwards "And... I... Those injuries are something only... psionics could do... Like Ares..." She sighed, collapsing to the ground "I.. Believe you..." Orion gently helped the woman to her car, before heading back inside and hugging Artemis tightly "Never again... I am never leaving you..."

Local Time:
Once the woman had left, and Orion returned to her..Artemis began to visibly break down- sobbing, leaning herself into him. “Why?!” She cried out through her sobs, “Wh-what.. what did I do…to..deserve..?” she clearly was starting to hyperventilate, and the tears continued to run down her cheeks. She had never felt so weak, she knew she wanted to defend herself, but that serum he had given her..

Local Time:
Orion held her close as she sobbed "It's okay, It's okay... You did nothing, Artemis... Ares... is just a despicable bastard." He murmured softly, using his tone of voice to calm her down, even as she'd feel her strength starting to return, too late to help, but... not too late for revenge.

Local Time:
She kept close to his frame, giving soft whimpers as she began to close her eyes and attempted to rest. But all she would see in her dreams were Ares and Kari, abusing her again and again. She eventually woke up with a shout, a terrified scream, kicking and flailing, "No! No!! Please..! Not- Not again! I-" she cut off as she gasped and her eyes flicked around the room wildly, soon realizing they weren't there.

Local Time:
Almost at the same moment as she realised she'd find Orion holding her close to himself, murmuring softly into her ear "It's okay Arty, it's okay... There's nothing there, you're with me, it's safe here..." He reassured her, kissing her neck gently before pulling away and letting her breathe.

Local Time:
She seemed to calm upon knowing Orion was there, but he could tell she was still shaken up. The psychological damage that Ares and Kari had cause obviously wasn't going to go away any time soon. They had tainted her, fucked her over - literally and metaphorically. She began to cry, looking towards the man she had fallen in love with. "I- I'm sorry, it's just-" she managed to get out, but he knew she wouldn't have to explain herself.

Local Time:
Orion placed a finger onto her lip gently as she tried to speak "Hush, hush... It's okay, Arty, I know... I know... And they will never touch you again, I promise." He just held her, rocking them back and forth to help soothe her before speaking again "I can... If you want, I can try to remove those memories, anything to do with Ares."

Local Time:
She sniffled a little as she began to calm down, and then at the mention of him removing those memories..she furrowed her brow and shook her head, "I - I'll overcome them..it's just...I just..want to watch him suffer as I did," her voice became more stern, and he could see the small spark of fury ignite behind her teary eyes.

Local Time:
Her eyes shone up to him at his words, the small bite of her lip indicating that she was thinking of his offer, before she breathed out. "Are you suggesting you can't resist me?" she began to play along, her mind diverging from the trauma a bit to focus on the man, her lover- in front of her right now.

Local Time:
"Oh, I'm not just suggesting it..." He murmured softly into her ear as she started to play along "I'm stating it..." He moved to gently squeeze her ass, both hands pulling and letting it bounce "With a body like this, you belong in an art gallery." He gently rolled her over and gently pressed his length into her rear "But instead, here you are underneath me..."

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom