RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
5:02 PM
Artemis couldn’t help but moan out again, the way his length filled her up..and how large he was- she was surprised she was able to fit him. But the way he moved..she knew his intentions with her were much different than Aries..and so as he continued to fuck her- Artemis’ mind only filled with pleasure from her lover, Orion.

Local Time:
1:02 AM
Orion continued his soft, gentle thrusts into her rear, kissing and gently nipping her neck as he did so, leaving hickeys behind him "Mmm, Arty... Your so tight, but soft at the same time... It's like being squeezed by a pillow..." He moaned out into her ear "I love how your beautiful body feels around me... I want to give you my children, over and over..."

Local Time:
5:02 PM
She moaned as he left hickeys on her neck, and the way his words breathed into her ears..at the mention of children- she flushed considerably but obviously wasn’t protesting.. she could feel her slit wet further and drip down her thighs slowly- and she bit her lip. “I-I would love that..” she breathed out to him in response.

Local Time:
Orion nodded slowly to her words, before moving to kiss her again, simply holding her body close to his and nuzzling her neck, making absolutely certain that if she wasn’t happy he’d stop.

In stark contrast to Orion’s gentleness, Ares was pinning Kari face down into his bed, fucking her with intense force as he moaned quite happily, uncaring of if she got pleasure from it. After all, she slept on a dogs bed, naked and chained to his, why should he give a fuck if she liked it? Of course, deep down she must’ve loved it, as she hadn’t even complained.

Local Time:
The next thing he did was grip her leash and yank back on it, cutting off her air as he leant down “So slut, does this make you hotter? Knowing I could kill you so easily, and the only reason you still live is the enjoyment I get from your body?” He growled into her ear, before nibbling it gently.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom