RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
2:41 PM
He glanced down to her stomach briefly, knowing that the child she was carrying, he didn't want to hurt.. he then glanced back up at her, and smirked slightly, "Oh I could.." he trailed off, "I just don't want to hurt you or the baby.." his voice changed slightly, to the loving boyfriend she knew.

Local Time:
He then drank every last drop she had to offer, switching breasts, and licking up his hand when he was done as well... he then took his time and pulled her over his hardening member, leaning back against a cushion of the couch. "Mm.. I'll help you bounce.." he murmured out against her neck as he started laying kisses there again.

Local Time:
He leaned his head back, a moan escaping his lips and then he did as promised, helping her bounce up and down on his length. He grabbed a nipple in his mouth, biting and licking it, even though he knew she wouldn't fill back up with milk that fast just yet, but he still wanted to give her pleasure.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom