RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
5:11 PM
She gave a huff "Oh yea, I'll go out in this." She muttered "Even if Lance doesn... doesn..." She went still, unwilling to think about it, before shaking her head "N... Not like this..." There... There was something odd there. Apparently she felt safe enough around Zach to dress this way... Did she have other feelings for him?

Local Time:
9:11 AM
“Mm, let me fetch you my laptop, and then you can sit on the couch while you browse, okay?” Zach spoke, going over to what seemed to be a gaming room and he came out with a simple laptop, opening it up and logging in, the home page background was abstract art. He opened a web browser for her and typed in a popular website for clothes shopping. He then let her sit down on the couch before handing the laptop to her. “Get anything you’d like, money isn’t an issue.” He promised her.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom