RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
10:56 PM
She stepped out of her room dressed in the erotic outfit, noting how it was very similar to what she normally wore, but just a lot more revealing. Heading to the room he was in, she followed the laughter and shouts "Hey..." She grinned as she tapped his shoulder, waiting for his reaction.

You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attached images

Local Time:
2:56 PM
He put his mic on mute and turned, giving her an approval nod, “That..” he licked his lips slowly, “Looks really good on you-“ he mentioned and leaned back in his chair, putting the mic back on, “hey guys- I’m getting off for a bit but I’ll be back,” he promised and muted again, shifting to stand next.

Local Time:
She teased him again, wiggling her butt towards him and wanting to see how he'd react. Next, she turned and began to tug the material over her breasts away, letting them bounce a little before snapping back into place again. Everything she was doing was almost a silent beg for him to do what he wanted.

Local Time:
2:56 PM
He watched her, and then moved close to her, gently wrapping her up in his embrace, leaning down into her ear. “Mm…how I’d love to see you pinned against the wall while I’m fucking you-“ his words would send shivers down her spine, but unlike the feeling of Lance, his touch was actually something she would want to invite.

Local Time:
"Z-Zach!" She moaned in response, feeling his hand and moving her butt back into his touch, feeling his thick cock and biting her lip as she waited for him to slide it inside. Even as he'd think about it, he'd see that her body was a good distance off the wall, her breasts giving a perfect cushion to get fucked into.

Local Time:
"An... And your so big!" She moaned out in response, feeling each thrust push her into the wall, each movement drawing another pleasured sound, another wet noise from where their bodies met, even another thud as he pushed her into the wall again, the squishing of her teats making her moan more and more.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom