RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Anime RP Heroic Endeavours, Villainous Ideas (Fae)

Local Time:
6:44 PM
The man returned, with a cold glass of water for her. “Ah…I see you’re awake,” he mentioned, noting she was probably still fearful. “Lance wont follow you here,” he promised, his dark hair pushed behind his ears.

He looked a lot like one of those villains she had met before, one she had unfortunately had a crush on.

Local Time:
“I’m sorry,” he mentioned and set the glass down for her. “I’m sure you don’t recognize me outside of my normal attire,” he spoke and pulled out his colors for her, and then it would click in her mind..a fellow villain that she had seen and talked to a handful of times… but why did he have healer powers?

Local Time:
“Look, I stalk the heroes to see what they’re up to time to time..” he shrugged and sighed, “I had to, your other clothes were…tattered,” he mentioned and didn’t seem like he would harm her. “I heard some commotion coming from Lance’s apartment and I went to check it out..” he mentioned to her now.

Local Time:
His face paled. “He-he did?” He asked, though he trusted her words. Oh that bastard would surely pay for his sins. And after she asked if he could find her, she would see him shake his head. “I’ve…put up runes for protection.” He mentioned next, and now if he meant runes, truly he was much older than he appeared.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom