RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP In the Heart of the Pridelands (Rhys)

Local Time:
7:24 PM
He watched her and he looked her over and noticed how her clothes were clinging to her frame- and he also noticed her skin, taking note that she was chilled from the water. He then looked back to her pretty face and tells her, “Let’s get out, I’ll make a fire..” he then wades out of the water, and looks to the setting sun.

“Even with the sun setting it still feels so hot,” he complained to no one in particular, the heat instantly hitting him as he got out of the water and he went ahead to make the fire for both of them, to help dry her clothes off. “If you want to take your clothes off to dry, I’ll turn around for you to do so, and then you can shift,” he mentioned to her next.

Local Time:
9:24 PM
She follows him, shaking her head, "Its hot and dry enough that I'll be fine. They're light clothes, and barely wet anyways." She wrings out the front of her shirt, flopping down into the dirt again and starfishing out in the fading sunlight.

"I'll be all dry in five minutes, tops."

She looks over at him, grinning and sitting up, brushing the sand-like dirt off her back.

Local Time:
Therin paused a moment before shrugging and looked to her as she flopped down. He went to sit by her, stretching himself out and leaning back on his hands. “Fair, I guess you do have a point.. but, I think it’s meant to be a new moon tonight,” he mentioned and looked up to the sky, he could feel the clothes he wore already start to dry.

“It will be a dark night,” he spoke and felt the hot breeze hit his skin, the tall green grass covering them where they sat by the edge of the water. He dug his feet into the sand and glanced over at her.

The way the setting sun was hitting, it made her skin glow in a way, almost ethereal he thought, like a member of starlit pride.

Local Time:
She snorts, "We can see in the dark perfectly fine in the dark. . . But if you want to make your male self feel useful, you go ahead and light a fire." She reaches over and gently pats the top of his head, smirking at him.

She hums and after a long moment, gently started plucking at her shirt, dancing it slightly. She was already starting to miss the cool water.

Local Time:
His mouth dropped at that and he couldn’t help but blush a little at her teasing and he looked away from her, “Well- I was just- mentioning that it would be a dark night,” he murmured out and looked down, he was actually quite cute here to be completely honest. A bit shy from her teasing him now, and not exactly teasing her in reply at the moment.

He noticed her shirt and he looks back at the water, “would you like to go back into the water?” He asked, and his eyes couldn’t help but trail down a little bit, something about her was just so.. attractive, and he knew at first he never had begun to see her in that way up until the end of leaf-bare into new-leaf.

Flicking his ear, he could’ve sworn he scented something else, but he wasn’t exactly sure on what it could be- he knew this time was when females searched for mates and went into heat, but surely Cylvie..

Local Time:
(she's just really good at keeping it under wraps pats Therin)

Cyilve blinked and looked at him, smirking, "I know you males like to feel useful. Go ahead and make one, it will be dark, you are right about that." She hums and then shakes her head.

"No, not really. Not a fan of water, you know?" She feels at her shirt, pulling it from her skin and lifting it slightly. She didn't have much to hide, since she's never had a sense of modesty, she wasn't too concerned about nudity. . . But something with Throne felt different.

She didn't how, or why. But it just did. She could swear she felt his eyes on her skin. She ties a know in the shirt, pulling it tight to rest right under her breasts, letting the slight breezes there was brush over the skin.

Local Time:
He looked at her, and kept watching her as she moved her shirt, but then he suddenly looked away now. Not like he was unused to seeing someone without clothes. It had been common in the pride, but he didn’t exactly go flaunting around how he looked either.

But just seeing her pulling her shirt tight, outlining the shape of her chest was just- driving him to feeling some type of way, but he couldn’t exactly pin down what he had been feeling.

Was it because they were alone?

No, they had been alone countless times before, and not once had he thought about..

That.

He resituated himself and laid down his head on the back of his arms and gazed up at the sky, and she would hear him say, “Oh- I had no idea-“ he tells her next, sounding apologetic. “I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable- if I did I am sorry,” he said, figuring that the water wasn’t a good thing to take her into.

He looked over to her and the sun was finally disappearing and the sky was turning dark. His eyes were adjusting accordingly, and he looked back up to the stars that were trying to peek through the sky now.

Local Time:
She blinks and looks over at him, laughing, "Oh, Therin, you poor kitty! I didn't mean it like that!" She keeps laughing, covering her mouth, and shaking her head.

She leans back towards him, poking his ribs, "I had fun, and enjoyed the quick dip. I just don't normally like getting soaked."

She looks at him, grinning. She lets her gaze slide up his torso as she looks towards his face. The way his muscles bunched and glazed with his arms behind his head. . . She shakes herself slightly, forcing herself to meet his gaze.

Local Time:
Therin felt her poke his ribs and she would see him laugh a little- “H-Hey! That tickles,” he outrightly said, his ears flicking in response too, and he leaned up, looking at her face now.

“Well then, I’ll keep that in mind,” he says with a small smirk, and his eyes trailed slightly down to where her lips were. He then cleared his throat before he glanced away.

“So, would you like to head back to the pride soon, or would you like to be out here for just a bit more?” He asked her next, wanting to stay out here with her more.

His ears flicked again as he caught some noises of rustling grass, but fortunately it was just the breeze this time, not like it had been before with that rogue male.

Therin had never killed a lion before up until that point, sure he had killed prey, but never anything as extreme as what had happened. He still remembered that he had called Cylvie his mate- and the very idea of that now..made him feel..oddly warm.

Local Time:
Cyilvie raises an eyebrow, leaning ever so slightly closer. "What do you want, pride leader?" She whispers, her shit eating grin still on her face.

She watches and then turns slightly towards the grass before looking back at Therin. They were alone, and a decent ways away from the pride as well. She swallows, staring at Therin for a long moment before looking away again.

Local Time:
Cylvie would see his eyes narrow in confusion from what she asked and then they opened ever so slightly, before shaking his head to her. “Nothing, I just- wanted to know if you wanted to stay..”

He trailed off, and sighed, leaning his head down as he did, closing his eyes. He reopened them when he looked back at her, “You know, I hate to be on guard, but it is mating season, and if you decide to go back I want to go back with you-“ he paused, knowing she was fully capable on her own, “I just..want you.. to be safe,” he says outrightly now, feeling a bit shy but then also laughed next, “But I do know if any male tried after you you’d definitely give them a piece of your mind- and claws,” he joked with her, wondering if she would let any male close to her.

Local Time:
Cyilvie laughs, "I meant what do you want to do. . . Stay or go? I'm fine with either." She reaches out, gently taking his second braid between her fingers. She gently rubs her thumb over it, her gaze transfixed.

She looks up at his face, "Protective, aye?" She grins at him, her green eyes glittering. And maybe she was losing control of herself, the way Theron smelled was. . . So good.

She'd been with two other males in her life, though it had certainly been been a hot moment since she'd been with one. Since joining the pride, she had been to focused on her work to indulge. And each passing season she spent without a male, the next season was just that much harder.

Local Time:
Hearing her say that she asked what he wanted to do on staying or not and he gave a soft sigh in relief, “I think being out here for a bit longer would be nice,” he tells her honestly, feeling her grab another braid from his hair.

He looked to her the moment she mentioned on him being protective he nodded firmly, “I believe in protecting my pride, especially those I care more for,” he said now- and realized just what he said. He then tried to cover it up with a small laugh, “Well obviously I care for everyone in my pride I just-“

He lost his thoughts for just a moment, distracted by how she was looking at him.

Sure, he had been with a female here and there- but never anything serious, and it had always been in his human form. Never had he truly mated with someone to actually produce cubs.

But something about her was just driving him insane. He wanted to know more about her, he wanted to learn more about the curves of her body-

However crazy that sounded in his head.

Local Time:
Cyilve stares at him, leaning closer. She hums softly, "That does sound nice. . ." She gently slides her fingers down the soft braid, letting it slip from her fingers.

He smelled good, and the closeness. . . She was starting to feel warm, her body igniting under his gaze.

She shifts her hips slightly, biting her lower lip slightly, "So you care for me, ay? Hmm. . ." She grins slightly, lightly touching his shoulder.

Local Time:
(Is she..Scottish? XD)

Therin watched her, and the way she put her hand on his shoulder next, he looked to her, a bit of confusion in his face, but then he figured what she might have been telling him.

He then reached for her hand gently, his own hand larger than hers and his grip was strong yet gentle. “I do care for you Cylvie, I-“ he searched her face next. What to do..

“I’ve come to the realization that there’s something about you that.. I want to find out more of,” he explained further, his heart beating rapidly in his chest now, but he steadied himself as he moved his hand up her arm, and brought her closer to him, his face closer to hers as he tells her,

“If you let me, that is,” it was all dependent on her, he wouldn’t press if she didn’t want him to. He would respect her boundaries.

Therin didn’t really see him fully settling down with a mate until he had became pride leader, and now that he was there..he knew it was crucial to have someone rule by his side. Technically Cylvie had been doing that already because of her deputy duties— but he..wanted their relationship to be more intimate..

Local Time:
(No- I'm just going with what my head says- XDDD)

She closes her eyes, relaxing slightly. She leans into his touch slightly, nodding, "I suppose I could let you. . ." She murmurs, holding his gaze.

She leans closer, still grinning slightly. She shifts slightly closer, her other hand coming up to rest on his chest. It felt firm, and good. . . She presses her hand firmly against the muscle, getting distracted.

Last edited:
Local Time:
(Fair enough XD)

Therin felt her come closer to him and he gave a soft glance at her lips before she told him that she would let him.

He then moved forward to close that distance between them and kissed her against the lips- kissing her softly there as she was partially distracted by how his pectoral muscle felt.

“You can find out more about me too,” he whispered against her mouth as he pulled back just a little, waiting for her to respond before going back in and kissing her again, loving how her lips felt against his.

Last edited:
Local Time:
She smiles slightly into the kiss, taking a moment before pressing close and kissing him back. "Hmm. . ." She tilts her head slightly, the hand on his shoulder moving slightly to his neck. Her touch was soft,feather light.

"How much more?" She whispers, moving into his second kiss. "And what would I be learning?"

She pulls back,teasing him and holding his gaze for a moment.

Local Time:
“Mm.." He began after she asked, his gaze falling on hers- the way she had touched him had sent shivers down his spine. "I've never fully given myself before but for you--" he took his hands and touched on her waist gently, moving to wrap them around her- and rub on her back gently next. "I want to give everything and more - I-" he trailed off, his head tilting ever so slightly. "I want you to know me in ways no one else will ever again-" he was a bit elusive around her question, but she would know what he was saying - that if they continued, she would know him intimately and he didn't want anyone else knowing him in this way anymore, for he was ready to take on a mate properly this time- that is, if she would let him.

Local Time:
Cyilve laughs softly, kissing the corner of his mouth. "Okay. . ." She whispers, leaning into his touch.

Her fingers slid into the hair at the naoe of his neck, gently wrapping into the soft strands. She looks at him, smiling slightly and kissing him again, this time taking the lead of the kiss.

Her other hand stayed firmly placed on his chest, still pressing lightly into his pectoral.

Local Time:
How Cylvie kissed the corner of his mouth, it was nearly sending him more shivers of pleasure than he had expected. And when she went back into the kiss, he leaned into her touch now- kissing her back, matching her rhythm for rhythm. His hands that were wrapped around her gently pressed her forward more- wanting her to move into his lap next. But he didn't force her, he wanted her to move more on her own, and whatever she would be comfortable with..

Local Time:
She huffs a soft laugh against his mouth, "You don't seem that needy. . ." She whispers, shifting to straddle his lap.

"What would everyone else say, hmm? Me and you staying out all night. . . By ourselves?"

She presses her mouth more firmly against his, deepening the kiss. Her fingers raked through his hair, enjoying the feel of the soft strands slipping through her digits.

Local Time:
He felt her laugh and as she moved to straddle his lap, he couldn't help but give a light smirk at her words. "Maybe I'm just controlling myself around you.." he murmured out, his eyes falling on her lips once more as she asked what everyone else would think. "Mm.. I'm sure they'd know we're safe...plus, I also think they aren't going to be surprised about anything.." he laughed gently next,but as she pressed her mouth more firmly against his- Therin couldn't help but give out a moan, feeling her deepening the kiss and how her hands raked through his hair. Therin couldn't help but press her more against him, and where she sat Cylvie would feel something hardening underneath her, but there wasn't much left to imagination - especially from how big the bulge itself felt.

Local Time:
Cyilve lets out a soft sound, tipping her head back and pulling in a deep breath.

"Yeah? You are a. . ." Her hands both run over the muscles of his chest and arms, "Very capable warrior. . ."

She nips his lower lip, sucking his lower lip into her mouth. She squirms on top of him, feeling the bulge beneath her. Her scent shifted then, the smell of her arousal permitting the air.

Local Time:
“So are you-“ he breathed out in reply as he took in some air after their shared kiss. He then gave a soft sigh as she ran her hands over his chest, and the moment she gave him another kiss and tugged on his lower lip— he could scent her arousal next, permeating the air- and the way she had moved on top of him only made his bulge bigger it seemed, and he couldn’t help but let out another moan into her mouth, the feeling of her moving..

“Cylvie-“ he murmured out her name softly against her lips before breaking the kiss, leaning back slightly and looking at her face. “May I undress you?” He asked next, his fingers tugging at her top next, wondering if she would let him.

Local Time:
He gave a soft sigh and looked to her as she moved back and shifted on him again and he gave a soft groan once she did.. “No..but..I still want to ask,” he tells her, going to pull her shirt up more and more- feeling her kiss and nip at his jaw. He gave a playful growl in response, “You know, just in case you change your mind.. I don’t want you uncomfortable-“ he tells her next, his hands reaching up more, before pulling her shirt off now, exposing her upper torso and chest to him. His eyes soon fell to her chest and he took in the sight fully, appreciating every curve and sight about her.

Local Time:
She laughs, pulling back just enough for her shirt to slide over her head. She looks up at Therin, watching his face. She bites her lip, shaking her head.

"I'm not one to change my mind, you should know that. . ." She lets him look at her, looking away for a moment before looking at him again.

Local Time:
He looked at her with a soft expression and he gave a soft smirk, “Mm..alright, I’ll hold you to that then- no more asking..” he tells her next, watching her turn away. When she looked back to him, he had moved his head- and dipped down, giving the top of her breasts a few kisses, his hands on her lower back, pushing her up against him while she continued to straddle his lap.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom