RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Fantasy RP Lady of the Mansion (AvidDreamer)

FaeWhisperer

I’m at my fucking ✧*̥˚limit*̥˚✧
Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
12:52 AM
Our story begins in a rural part of the world, where the forest was dense and the nearest town was about a thirty minute drive away. Within that forest, past large brushed iron and gold gates was a large, historic mansion. The outside of the mansion had been weathered due to time but overall the grounds were kept neat, the plants watered and tended to, and although some stone wall cracked here and there, the place seemed directly out of a fairytale.

As inviting as this place looked, what was inside was most sinister to humanity.

Vampires.

Although a few elder vampires remained stuck in their old ways, most modern vampires, like the ones in this mansion- had adapted quite well to society, blending naturally in sight, with improvements to their hiding. Vampires of this coven had obtained daylight rings/jewelry, so that they could walk freely in daylight without the fear of bursting into flames. They also had built an immunity to vervain, a herb that reacted to them like wolfsbane to werewolves. Burning the skin/body if touched/ingested.

Vampires of the modern world also had become immune to werewolf bites, no longer succumbing to effects of the werewolf venom.

Vampires and Werewolves had evolved, no longer were there any fighting between the races, and no more disputes over human beings.

One particular vampire, Jacqueline- was the lady of this mansion. A noble by birth, she grew up to take over the mansion one day. She had been here for over half a century. Yes. You read that right, by birth. Vampires are able to procreate, but only on a night of a blood moon, which happens once every decade. How they discovered this, was lost to time. The traditional way was to simply..have an orgy. A vampire would choose his or her’s chosen mate (granted if they were of opposite gender and it did not matter what species, all were welcomed in Jacqueline’s coven) and well, procreate with them.

For Jacqueline, she never really was one to participate. Although she had attended the ‘blood moon ceremonies’, she never really had any interest on securing a partner. Until, she had met one of her closest friends, a Warlock- who in his own right was very powerful, and he and his own magic guild swore to protect Jacqueline and her coven for generations to come. These Warlocks and Witches had done aging spells on themselves, so they aged much much slower than normal humans.

Jacqueline had fallen for the warlock, but had kept herself reserved in more ways than one. Simply put, the warlock had been betrothed/wed to another, a witch, by his parents long ago, and he had kept that ever since, knowing he was next in line to become the guild master. So, a reputation was meant to be kept.

Unfortunately though, for him, his so called ‘wife’ was a very hateful person and very racist towards other supernaturals. Especially vampires.

So this made it difficult for Jacqueline to even keep her friendship with the Warlock, and she had a feeling that her coven would be less protected because of it.

Jacqueline
  • Height: 5’4
  • Weight: 115
  • Class: Vampire (born)
  • Appearance:
    You must be 18 years or older + signed in to see attachments to this post
  • Background: Daughter of two Vampire nobles, she has lived most of her life in the mansion. She has yearned for more than what she had been given, and ever since meeting one who had caught her fancy, has hoped for one day have children of her own.
  • Family: Her mother and father, and one younger sibling- a brother. (to be introduced later to keep the thread going).
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Likes: Prefers to spend most of her time in the gardens of the mansion, usually found with a book in her hands. Although she has a cellphone, she prefers paper over digital- but will admit that she has read digital, knowing how many books she can carry now in one small device has her beyond thrilled.
    • Dislikes: Those who present themselves as genuine, good hearted individuals but are secretly terrible and have horrible ideals and talk behind other’s backs.
  • Kinks: None, as she has remained a virgin for far too long.
Some picture suggestions for your character:
(You don’t have to use any of these, just thought I’d help :3)

What the Mansion looks like:

I left it open ended so you can start off with your character right away ! Also, would like to balance smut and plot around 75% plot 25% smut (to keep things interesting)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Local Time:

A small huff of breath left the males lips as he looked out the window of the mansion he was invited back too. The warlock wanted nothing more than to be outside watching the sun setting behind the mountains. Seeing the night time creatures coming out to finally play. The hot sun finally gone for another night. The male was all of a sudden drawn out of his thoughts as he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay darling?" Miranda asked. Hudson turned and looked at the beautiful red head and nodded. "Everything's fine my dear. Just thinking about the creatures of the night, and how they are going to finally be able to come out and enjoy the night ahead of them." he said lightly. The woman rolled her eyes as she lifted his arm and wrapped it around her shoulders. She leaned against his side and looked out the window with him. "To be honest, I don't know why you agreed to come back here" she muttered. Hudson shook his head as he looked down at her. Why had he come back here? That's when it hit him.

He wanted to see Jacqueline. The beautiful Vampire Princess he had met a couple of years ago. The two had hit it off and he felt really drawn to the woman. Something about her drew him in the moment he first laid eyes on her. The look of innocence in her eyes. The first time he had heard her speak was like music to his ears. The way she looked at him, and the way she made his heart race. She had been the most beautiful creature he had ever laid eyes on. Until that night he was told that he would be marrying Miranda. She was from a pretty powerful family of witches, and he knew that his parents were wanting him to marry well. So why not marry someone from a good bloodline? Someone who was like him in a way. He shook his head lightly as he realized that Miranda was waving her hand in front of his face.
"Earth to Hudson. Did you hear a single word I just said?" she snapped.

The male let out a small sheepish laugh and removed his arm from around her shoulders. He rubbed the back of his neck and shook his head.
"I'm sorry, no I didn't. I guess I got wrapped up in my thoughts. What did you say?" he asked. Miranda rolled her eyes and let out a huff of breath before speaking once more. "I asked if you were going to be coming to bed soon, or are you going to be up all night?" she snapped. Hudson knew he was going to piss the woman off with his answer, but he didn't care. "Honestly no. I'm going to be up for quite awhile. Your are more than welcome to go to bed whenever you want" he said. The woman shook her head and tossed her hair over her shoulder just then and stormed off. He didn't even know where she was going. To be honest, he could care less. He wasn't in the mood to deal with her, and her attitude right now. His eyes then moved back to the window.

He took a breath and walked out of the room. Being back in the halls brought back memories of time spent with the Vampire Princess. He couldn't help but wonder when she would be showing her face. Would he have to wait much longer? He didn't know. He sighed as he walked out of the front doors and down the steps. He stopped and looked up at the fiery sky. The sun was setting and the sky literally looked like it was on fire. It was the most breathtaking sight to see. He shoved his hands into the pockets of his trench coat as he made his way to the gardens. His mind wandered back to Miranda's words and wished she hadn't come with him. He wanted this time to be alone and think about everything that was happening. She could have stayed behind and planned their so called wedding.

A wedding that he wished wouldn't take place, but knew it would be in the next couple of months. The warlock let out a breath as he walked to the gardens behind the mansion and took in the smells of the flowers around him. This was the only place he felt like he could really think everything through. He could be himself. He found one of the benches within the gardens and sat down. He sat there listening as the nighttime creatures slowly started to come out, and the beautiful night music surrounded the male.

Attachments

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
(I absolutely adore your post!)

Jacqueline gave a small sigh as she rose from her bed, rubbing her eyes while she was at it. Although she never slept- her bed had been spelled to make her body rest and recover like if she was a human.

She went to go dress herself, choosing an outfit that she normally would wear, even though they were in ‘modern times’.

She chose this because the material was soft and she quite liked the color purple.

Before she left her chambers, she messed with her hair, brushing it and combing through the curls- making sure it laid neatly before sliding in a silver hair pin to keep her hair up and away from her face. Thankfully her mirror was also spelled so that she could see her reflection.

Taking one last glance of her outfit and herself in the mirror, she slipped on her shoes- adjusting the hosiery she wore to make sure it wouldn’t bunch up and smoothed her dress down.

Finally, Jacqueline left her room and went down the hallway, turning the corner and making her way out to the garden- thinking about Hudson and his…soon to be wife. She was surprised he had brought her, but nevertheless she shouldn’t have any way she could complain. She knew she wasn’t meant to be with him, and she should have just left it with that.

But something within her unbeating heart stirred and nearly skipped out of her chest when she laid eyes on him as she reached the garden. She noticed he was distracted and she silently approached.

“Fancy meeting you here,” she spoke suddenly, her voice as beautiful as a nightingale’s song.

Attachments

Local Time:
emmi-jpg.790

Hudson had been so wrapped up in his thoughts that he hadn't even heard the woman come up beside him, until he heard her voice. He looked up and smiled warmly at the female beside him. "Well hello to you Jacky" he said lightly. He was testing the old nickname he had for her just to see how she would respond to it. He took in the sight of her and his breath caught in his throat. Even though they were living in modern times, she still chose to dress like she was in the olden days, and it always stole his breath away. He stood and bowed before her. Some of his hair falling into his eyes. He took one of her hands in his own and placed a kiss upon the back of her hand. God she was beautiful. He didn't realize how much he missed her until just now.

"Thank you for letting me come back. I know you aren't too happy with having Miranda here, and I apologize. But she wouldn't let me come alone" he admitted. He knew that Miranda was jealous of the fact he was here to see the Vampire Princess anyway. He sat back down and watched as the fireflies started to come out. The night sounds was so calming. What was even more calming was the sound of the woman's voice. He shifted down a little bit more to make sure she had enough room to sit if she wanted too. He was curious as to why she had even asked him to come back. He wasn't going to bombard her with questions quite yet. He would let her ask hers first. That's if she had any.

He knew he had fucked up when he left the first time. He had broken that trust he had with the woman, and he wanted nothing more than to have that back. In a way that's why he was here. He wished he had come alone but knew that Miranda wouldn't have let him. She was the jealous type and he knew it. He sighed lightly as he leaned forward resting his arms on his thighs. His eyes followed a couple of fireflies as he spoke once more. "Talk to me Jacky. What's on your mind? I hate when you are this silent. You and I used to talk for hours about anything and everything. I know I fucked up, and I'm here to make amends. That's if you'll let me"
he said softly. When he had spoken the last of his thought his voice had gotten softer. He wanted nothing more than to go back to the way things had been. Maybe this time things could be better. He didn't know, but at least he was here to try. That had to count for something right?

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
The old nickname he spoke, would have made her blush if she had been able to. But she retained her composure and decided to not speak on it- seemingly not too upset, but he knew she had her reasons.

“I…” she sighed, “look. I know you have duties, ones that will take you away from this coven, but your guild made a pact to protect us.” She paused and sat down, also looking at the fireflies. Her mind drifted for a bit and she looked back at him. “Hudson. That meant, you and your men would lodge here with us and..well, be our protectors- our daylight protectors.” Jacqueline gave a small bite of her lip. “Years have passed and now there’s no threat- at least. For now. I know you needed to leave, I know where your duty lies with your betrothed.”

She was trying so hard to avoid those..thoughts. She remembered why he left, his parents had made the decision to wed him off. It had been so that their two magic guilds would unite and become even stronger. His and Miranda’s.

She didn’t try to make him stay, she understood. But she knew that would put her coven at risk, but now..he was back, and with more than just his men.

Local Time:
emmi-jpg.790

Hudson turned his attention to the woman beside him. He knew he had more important things to worry about. He didn't want to worry about them though. When she spoke his heart broke. He nodded lightly as he watched her with silent brown eyes. "I know, and I'm sorry. If I didn't have to do as my parents wished, she wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be engaged right now. To be completely honest I hate it. I hate the fact my parents are doing shit the old school way. If I had my way I would be searching for my own happiness right now" he trailed off and wondered how much of this she would even believe. It had been years since he had left and didn't look back. There wasn't a day that the woman didn't cross his mind. He was always thinking about her, wondering if she would ever forgive him for turning his back on her. He fell silent as he let his words hang in the air between them. Would things be different if he had stayed? Would they be working on some sort of relationship? He liked to think they would.

He sighed lightly as he started to speak again. "I know I can't change the past, and I know you most likely still hate me. And you have every right to hate me. You have every right to hate Miranda as well. I wouldn't blame you for hating her. Sometimes I hate her too. The way she's talked about you, the way she's talked about this place. It makes my blood boil" he breathed out. He didn't want Miranda to talk about Jacqueline or his home. He did consider this place his home and he always would. He sighed lightly as he fell silent once more. He let his mind wander back to what she had said about him protecting her. He shifted so that way he was facing the female beside him. He reached out and took her hand in his, gently rubbing his thumb along the back of her hand.

"I know this might not mean anything to you now, but I'm here and I'm not going to leave you again. I'm going to protect you with my whole being Jacky. You have my word. Not just as a man, but as a loyal man. I'm going to stick to my word no matter what. I do have a couple of other clan members that are going to be coming in the next couple of weeks. So I'm going to need your help in welcoming them. As for not being in trouble, I'm glad. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I got here and found out something horrible happened to you" he admitted. He kept his hand in her's as he let his words hang in the air between them. He knew he was talking too much, and he did that when he was nervous. So for the time being he shut his mouth, and let her speak if she there was something that she needed to say. If not, he would just enjoy being in this place with her.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Jacqueline listened to all he had to say. In truth, she never could hate him. Disappointed? Yes, mostly so..but now, with him here she couldn’t help feel a certain way- especially when he held her hand and rubbed his thumb over it.

“Hudson..just know that I don’t hate you, I could never hate you..and I may dislike Miranda but I could never hate her either” she says next, giving him a glance with those pretty ruby eyes of hers.

“I accept your apology and I forgive you. So..let’s just.. move past all of this and start fresh again, hm?” She paused and gave a small smile, “plus, can’t have you sulking when more of your clan members will be coming to live with us soon..” she teased him lightly, wondering what he was truly thinking.

In truth she never honestly thought they’d be here in this moment- just the two of them once more.

Local Time:
emmi-jpg.790

Just knowing that she didn't hate him was enough to make his heart skip a beat. He wouldn't blame her for hating Miranda. The things that Miranda's said behind closed doors really rubbed the male the wrong way. He didn't want to marry someone like that and he was doing his best to make sure he wouldn't have too. He turned his head towards her, and his eyes found her's. God she was beautiful. "There wasn't a day that had gone by I didn't think of you" he said softly. He wanted nothing more than to make her feel comfortable around him once more. It was nice just being the two of them after all. That's when he heard someone walking down the path towards them. He knew those foot falls and knew that Miranda would be coming around the corner. Sure enough she did. She saw the two of them sitting there holding hands.

She let out a low huff and looked at the woman beside Hudson.
"It's good to see you awake princess" she said with a bow. She then turned back to Hudson. "I'm sorry but I have to leave for a while. Something came up and daddy needs me to go and help him with some things. Will you be okay to take care of everything when the other's arrive?" she asked. She looked the female up and down and turned her eyes back to Hudson. The male nodded lightly as he kept rubbing the back of the other's hand. "Yes, I'll make sure everything's held down here while you take care of what you need" he said. Miranda nodded as she leaned down and pressed her lips to his. She kissed him a bit longer than she should have, and Hudson knew she was trying to make a point. "I'll be back as soon as I can" she said and turned back the way she had come.

Hudson hated the fact she did that. He sighed lightly as he removed his hand from the vampire's. He was now in a worse mood than he had been before. He wanted nothing more than to just go back to a time where he didn't have to worry about Miranda, but he had to worry about Jacqueline and that was it. He turned his gaze back to the gardens as the crickets started their nightly song.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Jacqueline heard those words of his, and the minute she was about to say something- a pretty redhead turned the corner of the garden path and came over to them.

Miranda.. of course she would show at a time like this..

Jacqueline had thought to herself, giving a forced smile when the woman addressed her. And then the next few minutes of her talking and the way she came over and just..kissed Hudson like that- Jacqueline had no other choice but to turn away and look somewhere else.

Something in her unbeating heart was stirring, a feeling she’d never experienced really in its entirety before— jealousy. But not the same as Miranda’s.

When Miranda left Jacqueline looked down at her hands and swallowed an apparent lump in her throat. “Hudson, I’m sorry, but I have to go tend to my duties-“ she looked up to him, he could tell her eyes were misty- like she was about to break down in tears. She got up and began to leave- starting to quickly walk away from him so he didn’t have to see the tears falling down her face.

Local Time:
emmi-jpg.790

The way Miranda just pretty much claimed him in front of the woman broke his heart. He watched as Miranda left, wondering where she was going and what she would be doing. He didn't have time for that. He turned his attention back to Jacquline and he thought he had seen tears in her eyes. When she spoke about needing to leave and attend to her duties made him feel like a total asshole. He should have focused more on the woman before him, instead of Miranda. He sighed as she hurried off. Both women in his life walked away from him. One of them he was supposed to marry, and the other he was supposed to protect. What was he supposed to do? He had seen the tears in the woman's eyes and it tore at his heart once more. He really was messing everything up, and he felt like he couldn't do anything to fix it.

He rubbed the back of his head lightly as he fought on what to do. What was he supposed to do? He sighed and pushed himself up from his seat. He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked up at the night sky. He felt like he needed to make things right with the vampire princess but he didn't know how too. Would she even speak to him right now? He didn't know what to do. He felt torn. He then decided it would be best for him to go and talk to her, see what was really bothering her. He started to jog after the woman. When he caught up with her, he took her arm in his gently and turned her to face him. "Jacky talk to me. Don't shut me out please. I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Tell me how I can fix it" he said, his voice somewhat pleading with the woman. He knew he had messed up, but he didn't know how, and he wanted to know how to fix it.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Jacqueline was almost to the doors to which lead to her quarters. As she had been hurriedly leaving the garden, she hadn’t expected Hudson to come up behind her and grab her arm. At the pull of his hand and the twist of her body, she looked at him- her eye makeup had smudged slightly from her wiping her eyes. Swallowing down the lump she felt in her throat, she decided to tell him, knowing that he was worried she was angry at him.

“Hudson, I’m not upset with you,” she assured to him, her face making a soft furrowed look as she couldn’t help but not look at his eyes. “You..you didn’t do anything wrong, I don’t know why I’m upset I-“ she sniffled, pulling her arm away and using her hand to wipe her cheeks from her tears.

But she knew why. Why did she feel like this with Miranda when that woman was around Hudson? She knew that Hudson was engaged to her, so what should it matter to her? Certainly she didn’t realize how little Hudson had actually felt towards the other woman… and clearly Jacqueline was very oblivious.

Local Time:

Hudson hated seeing how upset the woman was. When she was facing him, his heart dropped into his stomach. She really was upset, and he had a feeling it was all because of him. He reached out and wiped some of the tears away. "Jacky please, I know you better than anyone else does. I know when I've messed up, and I know when you're hiding something from me. Stop telling me you're not upset with me. I know you are. How can we get passed this if you won't talk to me?" he asked as pain seemed to lace in his voice. He wanted nothing more than to take her pain away. Years ago they had told each other everything, and now she's not even speaking to him. He wanted to take her pain away, he wanted things to go back to the way they were. He knew it wouldn't, but a man could dream right? He ran his thumb along her under eyes and locked his eyes on her's.

"Let me in Jacky. I know I shouldn't have left, and by coming back I have Miranda with me. But she's not here. You don't need to watch what you say. It's just you and I. Please let me in" he said. He was nearly begging at this point. He hated the silence between them. He searched her eyes with his own. He was fighting the urge to just up and kiss her. He wanted to kiss her from the moment he saw her again. He almost had too, but had to stop himself. He wasn't going to do that to Miranda, but if the female wouldn't talk to him and open up, he would have to do it just to see how she would react. He wished he wasn't engaged. He wasn't wanting to get married to the woman, he didn't love her. The woman he loved was standing right in front him, and he was scared to tell her, and he was scared that word would get back to the wrong people and shit would get even worse.

Attachments

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Jacqueline took in a few breaths as he spoke to her, and she had to take a pause before she would hyperventilate. She heard his pleas and how distraught his voice was sounding. She..she didn’t want to tell him. She couldn’t! How could she do something so selfish of her? But she had to, she didn’t want him to worry.

“Hudson please,” she shook her head, taking a slight step back. “I-I shouldn’t I,” she looked around seemingly worried. She knew what he had told her, he would protect her with his whole being, he wouldn’t leave her again. But Miranda had come with him. She couldn’t change that fact.

And in that instant she looked at his face, and gave a soft bite of her lip. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t mix my own troubles with yours- I-” she was still avoiding what he hoped she would say. She swallowed nervously and cast her gaze down. “I don’t know what overcame me, I shouldn’t be-“ she cut herself off, And sighed softly.

“If I truly told you, Hudson..I’m sure Miranda wouldn’t be the happiest woman..” she warned lightly, her tears had stopped flowing at least, but her voice was still cracking with sadness.

Local Time:
emmi-jpg.936

Watching as the female was struggling with the words, he wanted nothing more than to just scoop her up and make her tell him. The male was slowly losing his patience with this whole thing. Why would she hide something from him? Yes he had no choice but to bring Miranda, but she wasn't there now. She was far away for all he knew. He reached up and ran his fingers through his hair and let out a huff of breath. Screw this, screw his engagement. He needed the woman to open up to him like she used too. It wasn't like her to keep him this closed off. He slipped his finger under her chin and lifted her head, so she had no choice but to look at him. "Miranda isn't here Jacky. Even if she was, I could care less about what she thinks. Do you really think I want to be engaged to that woman? Between you and I, I'm pretty sure she's sleeping in another man's bed. I don't blame her either. Hell I hope she is sleeping in another man's bed." he trailed off just then. Did he really mean that? Of course he did. He hoped that Miranda was doing what she really wanted.

"The reason her and I are even engaged is because of our families. You of all people should know about that. By the end of this week I'm going to be telling my parents that everything's off with Miranda. Yes everything's going to go straight to hell, but I don't care. Jacky I came back for you. Not just to protect you, but back for you, and only you. I told you once before that I'm not leaving you again. So please, let me in like you used too. I hate the fact that you won't let me. It feels like you don't trust me" he said softly. He leaned down closing the gap between them. Their lips inches apart. His heart hammering inside of his chest. He could hear foot falls and he leaned back a bit and nodded towards one of the servants as they walked by. He then turned his gaze back to the female before him.

He thought about his choice of words this time. "If you don't want to tell me, then that's up to you. That just shows me that you don't trust me like you used too. Don't worry about Miranda, I have everything taken care of with that. Right now my main focus, is you. So are you going to tell me?" he asked. He hated the fact he had to pull that card, but it really did feel like she didn't trust him. He wanted that trust back, and he hoped with everything in his being that she would give him that.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
His words made it feel like the weight of the world had been lifted off of her shoulders. So..he truly didn’t care about his engagement? He didn’t care about Miranda for that way? Her eyes almost betrayed what she was thinking- but she couldn’t deny how deep her affections were held for the man in front of her. And in that instant, before she could even get a word in- he kept speaking to her, closing the gap between them, she could have sworn she had felt her heart skip a beat and feel her cheeks flush- although it wasn’t possible.

The minute he pulled back as the servant passed them, she couldn’t help but nervously grip at the skirt of her dress. She hated how she felt and how she couldn’t convey her feelings properly. She then gave a small sigh, she knew she had said she would move past him leaving and forgiving him- but seeing Miranda and how she had ‘claimed’ Hudson still didn’t set right with her.

She searched his face, his kind and caring eyes- filled with confusion on why she was shutting him off. “Hudson I-“ she looked around and back at him. “I..I have feelings for you, Hudson.” There. She said it, it was out in the open. Oh gods. Now what?

She swallowed slowly, she still could have sworn her cheeks were tinging with pink. “And I’m sorry I left so abruptly and wasn’t telling you..it’s just.. how Miranda kissed you and-“ she started rambling once more, obviously fumbling over her words.

Local Time:
Waiting for the woman to speak was like waiting for a pot of water to boil. When they were officially alone once more he watched the woman's movements. The way she got all nervous, the way she stuttered was the cutest thing in the world. He was kind of taken back when the words fell from her lips about having feelings for him. He finally got her to open up to him and he felt like he was on cloud nine. The way she spoke about how she didn't like how Miranda had kissed him made the male smirk. Screw if anyone saw them right now. He was finally getting somewhere with the woman. He took a step closer to the female, and placed his hands on her hips. He slowly pushed her up against the wall behind her.

His eyes searched hers, waiting for her to say something, or to stop him. When she didn't he pretty much knew he had the green light. "You have nothing to be sorry for Jacky. You really don't. You have every right to feel the way you do. Just don't keep those feelings from me. Don't run from me. Come to me, talk to me, trust me" he whispered. He kept his hands on her hips as he made sure she couldn't easily slip from his fingers. He moved both of his hands up her sides, trailing every inch of her that he could feel right then. His heart was pounding against his chest. He'd been dreaming of this day for years. He let his fingers trail along her neck slowly, and then found their way into her dark locks. His breathing caught in his throat as he looked down into her eyes.

He slowly dipped his head down his lips mere inches from hers.
"Forgive me Princess" he whispered as his lips finally touched hers. Something seemed to spark just then. Something real, something he didn't feel when he was around Miranda. The feeling of her lips against his was like they were made just for his. He deepened the kiss a bit more, before finally pulling back. He rested his forehead against hers, keeping his eyes closed as he caught his breath. "You don't know how long I've wanted to taste you... How long I've wanted to tell you that I love you." he whispered. He paused a moment realizing he had just said that he loved her. Shit this wasn't good. Or was it? He moved his hands from her neck, as he placed them back on her hips. He wanted more, but he wasn't going to force it. He waited for the woman's reaction silently.

FaeWhisperer

Staff Member
Administrator
Local Time:
Don’t run from me, don’t keep those feelings from me-

She practically was going to melt from his words alone- if it wasn’t for him holding her waist and pushing her against the garden wall. She watched as his eyes searched hers and she didn’t want to say anything. She didn’t want to say something to stop him- as she could see something was about to happen… the way he caressed her- gods, she felt like she would faint right then and there.

The moment he asked for her forgiveness she was slightly confused but then clarity reached her minds as his warm lips met hers for the first time.

She just let herself melt into the kiss, becoming mere putty in his embrace and was thankful he was holding her the way he did. She kissed him several times in a row- hadn’t never kissed before, but everything was coming natural to her. So she continued, and only stopped when he pulled away.

She also began to catch her breath when she heard his next words, that he loved her. He.. loved her? Her unbeating heart skipped a beat at that, and she hitched her breath in reply. “I love you too,” she spoke aloud for the first time. Finally speaking on her feelings. “I just.. was worried,” she murmured out next, “I didn’t want you to leave me again.” She tells him truthfully, her deep green eyes meeting his.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom