RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
11:38 PM
He licked his lips as he looked over her body, moving to loom over her as he stripped himself down "I'm going to make you suck my cock until I cum all over your face, them I'll ram your ass with your saliva to lubricate me, before finally giving your dripping pussy what it will be begging for..." He told her, even as he began to press his length to her lips.

Local Time:
When she spoke he grinned, loving how she called him master "Mmm... Good girl..." He began to thrust into her mouth, his tip pressing into her throat with each push as he gently wiped away her tears from her eyes "Is it too much, my pet?" He asked softly, even as he knew she'd refuse him pulling from her.

Last edited:
Local Time:
When she shook her head he grinned down, getting more aggressive with his thrusts into her mouth, reaching around to pull her head in close, so she was pressed right up against his groin, before he thought of something else, moving so she'd have to lie onto her back, his hips starting to pound her head into the mattress as he began to swell and throb.

Local Time:
Soon enough she'd get her desire as he pulled his cock from her mouth and hung it over her face, disgorging his thick hot load all over her. He waited for a moment to see what she'd do, letting her lick it up if she wanted, but if she didn't he'd flip her over and start to ram her ass.

Local Time:
3:38 PM
Oh how she moaned for him, her eyes full of lust still as she cleaned her face off- licking her fingers clean, licking her lips, wiping it from her chest.. When finished, she presented her ass to him, her slit showed how wet she was - her desire dripping.. but her perfect ass was waiting for him still. .

Local Time:
As she cried out he grinned, moving to spank her alongside his thrusts, one strike as he pulled out, one as he rammed back in, his only desire to make her cry out more for him, wanting her slit to be dripping wet... infact, he grinned to himself, he might well make her lick herself out before he fucked her there, her body just about flexible enough...

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom