RP Mansion

Welcome to the Roleplay Mansion~! Our 18+ Community strives to provide a friendly, safe space for our content creators. Sign up today and start creating any fantasy your heart desires. All forms of roleplaying are welcomed, and we look forward to having you as a new member of our Mansion.

Sci-Fi RP ~Lux in Tenebris~ (Brit)

Local Time:
11:20 PM
He felt her legs and smirked, his thrusts pounding into her hips hard as he listened for her moans, wanting to hear them above the wet sounds their connection made "Louder! LOUDER!" He almost demanded, a hot growl right into her ear, a reminder of just how dominant he could truly be.

Local Time:
"You are more than welcome, my pet." He replied, reaching up and petting her head gently as he pulled out, looking over her body as she lay on the bed and licking his lips "You know, you look incredibly sexy like this, Fae..." He told her, even as he moved a hand to gently bounce one of her breasts.

Local Time:
"Oh yes... After all, a spoiled bratty princess would have to be, to make up for how they don't do anything but lie on their back, legs wide open!" He growled hotly in reply, looking her in the eye "Well, that or being placed over my knee, getting spanked as punishment for their bratty behaviour"

Local Time:
3:20 PM
She pursed her lips a little. “Mm..admit it though, you enjoy it when I open my legs up..especially for you,” she teased/taunted back, her voice dropping into a more sultry tone.. “and I’m only bratty because I know you enjoy punishing me..” this took a severe turn of events and situation..the sexual tension was burning hotter than the sun at this point.

Local Time:
He listened to her and growled again, licking his lips "Oh? Have you been opening your legs for someone else you bratty whore?" He grabbed her legs and dragged her up and over onto his lap, immediately spanking her ass hard "I suppose I'll have to teach you exactly why you don't ever spread yourself for anyone but me!" He snarled as he continued, striking her over and over again, until her rear glowed red.

Local Time:
She moaned out when he pinched her breasts, and then she went to cry out for him when he suggested more spanking.. "-Fu..Fuck..Master..! Please..! Please don't make me wait any longer...!" she squeezed her legs together. "Please fuck me! I- I want your seed to impregnate me again!" she whined out further, her eyes and face shown that of one who desperately wanted a good fucking..

Local Time:
He gave her another spank before finally moving her off his lap and lying her down onto the bed "Well, when you speak like that..." He moved in and shoved his cock into her dripping slit, pressing her hard, each thrust bouncing her red ass off the soft sheets "How does it feel, Brat? Does it hurt good, Bouncing your spanked ass off the bed like that?" He growled hotly, looking her in her eyes as he did so.

Local Time:
A blushing mad mess she was, hearing his words and crying out at how powerful his thrusts were.. "A-Ah..It-It feels..Amazing!" she moaned in response, clearly enjoying herself. Her depths tightened around his cock, gripping him and not wanting him to leave her anytime soon- not like he would anyways. Her pupils, as he looked at them- were heavily dilated and lust filled.

Local Time:
He licked his lips as he listened to her delighted cries, seeing her dilated eyes he smirked and began to slap her breasts around as his hips pounded hers harder and harder "Good girl... Keep moaning like that for your master..." He ordered, his tip starting to push into her womb "And if you do, I'll stuff you full of what you want..."

Local Time:
She cried out again as he began to slap her breasts- the wet noises they were making in between them filled the air, those sounds mixing in with her cries/moans of pleasure. She still was a blushing mess, and her tongue lolled out slightly, obviously enjoying herself. "Pl-Please breed me again..Master!" she begged- no- nearly screamed out, clearly wanting this, her depths kept it's grip on his cock as he continued to push into her with his rough, fast pace.

Local Time:
He felt her squirting around him and smirked, placing a kiss onto her forehead "That's it... Deep breaths, my sweet... Relax..." He murmured softly, knowing she was at her limit for now "Just relax, and let me take care of you..." He moved a hand down and stroked her belly gently "And remember, if this time doesn't work... I'll always fill you again."

Local Time:
She watched him and her flushed cheeks deepened at his words. She then proceeded to nod and she leant back against the pillows. Catching her breath she wondered if she would become pregnant again- but that didn’t keep her eldest off of her mind..they had to find him and she knew they would.

Current Activity:
No one is typing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread

Top Bottom